Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF~Aur pyar ho gaya...1 new thread link on p. 151 - Page 87

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: 123fiza1

congractulation dear...wish u a great life ahead...

thanks fiza ... for linking update...😊  
thank you so much for all the wishes & blessings for marriage it means a lot to me πŸ€— 
i m really glad you liked it... & for the long comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³ 
awww love ur appreciations it means a lot to me  so  just wait & watch stay tuned dear will update next soon 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditi

update is great leena...πŸ€—

i was so happy at the beginning to read that they kissed❀️...and then u said its all imagination...oh...😑😭
but the explanation u gave abt it is fab...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
wish it might have really happened...anyways...
the complete update is awesome...⭐️⭐️⭐️
u havent revealed the secret yet...πŸ˜›
and hope in next update ram talks his feelings to priya...😊😊
do update soon k...πŸ€—

thanks aditi ... for linking update...😊  
i m really glad you liked it... & for the long comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³ & yes that is i think my specialty to jive jahkas to all of u... don't worry this kiss was just start keep loving n keep commenting like this there is lots of in store for you all πŸ˜† abt next part will soon u know abt it πŸ˜³ 

awww love ur appreciations it means a lot to me regarding past it will out soon   so  just wait & watch stay tuned dear will update next soon 
leena04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: additive_monaya

part 11 was amazing leena

loved the dance

thanks addictive monaya ... for linking update...😊  
i m really glad you liked it... & for the long comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³ &

awww love ur appreciations it means a lot to me   so  just wait & watch stay tuned dear will update next soon 
leena04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: additive_monaya

part 12 was amazing

thanks for pm

thanks addictive monaya ... for linking update...😊  
i m really glad you liked it... & for the long comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³  don't worry this kiss was just start keep loving n keep commenting like this there is lots of in store for you all πŸ˜† a

awww love ur appreciations it means a lot to me regarding   so  just wait & watch stay tuned dear will update next soon 
leena04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lalmadhu

amazing please continue soon

thanks lamandu ... for linking update...😊  
i m really glad you liked it... & for the comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³ 

awww love ur appreciations it means a lot to me   so  just wait & watch stay tuned dear will update next soon 

leena04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Siacutie

u r getting married @ completing 100 pages
it was there imagination oh god y they both r not confessing @ y priya thinks tht he will make fun of her emotions kya hua tha k they both r so in pain ab to secret reveal karo leenaπŸ‘

thanks sia ... for linking update...😊  even thank to god no chapples πŸ˜†

thank you so much for all the wishes & blessings for marriage it means a lot to me πŸ€— 
i m really glad you liked it... & for  comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³  don't worry this kiss was just start keep loving n keep commenting like this there is lots of in store for you all πŸ˜† 

awww love ur appreciations it means a lot to me regarding past it will out soon   so  just wait & watch stay tuned dear will update next soon 

leena04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srishtigupta

starting was superb but not true...nice update...waiting for next..plz jaldi update karna...etna wait ni hota...

thanks shristi... for linking update...😊  will try to update next very soon πŸ˜†
i m really glad you liked it... & for  comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³ & yes that is i think my specialty to jive jahkas to all of u... don't worry this kiss was just start keep loving n keep commenting like this there is lots of in store for you all πŸ˜† 

awww love ur appreciations it means a lot to me    so  just wait & watch stay tuned dear will update next soon 
leena04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...RamonaG...

leena congrats on ur upcoming wedding & completing 100 pages πŸ€—

thanks for the lovely romantic update do continue as soon as u can ..😳

hope secret is revealed soon πŸ˜Š

thanks ramo di ... for linking update...😊  even thank to god no chapples πŸ˜†

i m really glad you liked it... & for  comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³ & yes that is i think my specialty to jive jahkas to all of u... don't worry this kiss was just start keep loving n keep commenting like this there is lots of in store for you all πŸ˜† 

leena04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taashu11

its awesome ... but imagination was superb...

please yeh mu jaldi clear kar do...

thanks tasuu ... for linking update...😊  
i m really glad you liked it... & for  comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³ & yes that is i think my specialty to jive jahtkas to all of u... don't worry this kiss was just start keep loving n keep commenting like this there is lots of in store for you all πŸ˜† 

leena04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muskan087

engagement shangamentπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜³..wow leenaπŸ˜ƒ
so happy for uπŸ˜ƒ..i wish ur life fills wid lots of love and haappiness..god bless u dearπŸ˜ƒ..par hume bhool mat jaan😳

kiss imagination scene specially for us awwwπŸ€—
fruit to bhut zyaada meetha laga but ye kya baahar se itna meethaa meetha or andhaar se  khattaπŸ˜‰..bt i like itπŸ˜› ..and wowww kya emotions describe kiye hai priya ke😊..love dis lovely updatesπŸ˜ƒ..now waiting for next update plz update soonπŸ˜ƒ

thanks muskaan ... for linking update...😊  even thank to god no chapples happy u loved ur fruits  πŸ˜†

i m really glad you liked it... & for  comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³ & yes that is i think my specialty to jive jahtkas to all of u... don't worry this kiss was just start keep loving n keep commenting like this there is lots of in store for you all πŸ˜†