Juhi Babbar is preggers

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
After Amitabh Bachchan and Rajesh Khanna, yet another actor who ventured into politics is all set to become a naana: Raj Babbar.

His daughter Juhi is preggers and the family had a quiet godh-bharai ceremony a couple of days ago at their Juhu home. Close relatives and friends were invited. Hubby Anoop Sonilooked happiest while staying by Juhi's side for most part of the evening. The would-be naani Nadira was in charge and ensured that every aspect of the function was taken care. Juhi is due in September and she is very excited to 
tfs... wish Anoop all the best for the impending parenthood.

Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
What about his earlier marriage with Ritu and his 2 kids? Its just ironic he plays a father with such a strong stand against adultery while he broke his marriage for the same reasons.
Originally posted by lavy

What about his earlier marriage with Ritu and his 2 kids? Its just ironic he plays a father with such a strong stand against adultery while he broke his marriage for the same reasons.

How come u noe its adultery.. may be he got divorce 1st n get married aftr tht. U cnt rely on press solely. It's their personal lyf... we shudn't comment on that.
Are these kind of posts accepted in the forum?
please refrain form discussing personal life of acotrs, just coz they are actors it dsnt give us the right t pass judgment on them!! and learn to differnitate btw real and reel
yes , stars' their personal lives are unconnected their show and we should def not comment on it :(
Guys please keep conversation to the topic and lets not get into the personal and private dynamics of an actors life
My apologies. Since am new to the Serial forum, I was not aware of the rules regarding  commenting on the personal lives. I will follow it henceforth.