Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How to save a life or better yet khushi's life

terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Looking back in retrospect at the slapping session 2 and the drama before it, I have only one question, why did khushi not ask him to prove that he is not a gold digger who married Anjali only for her money because he too belonged to the lower middle class. Besides where is his family, I mean he did not grow on a tree or sprang from the earth, so where is his family and why does Anjali never go to visit her inlaws. Is Shyam trying to hide something by keeping his relatives away, not only from his in-laws, but even from his wife, who is now a part of his family. Isn't it strange that he never took Anjali to his parental house. 
Another thing, when he was calling khushi names and trying to prove her characterless, why did't she ask him to prove his accusations against her as true and not a fabrication of his pathetic brain. Khushi and arnav should have entered the house from the back door, done a detailed search of shyam 's room, before even entering the main hall, to avoid being falsified by him in such a cruel manner. It was rather foolhardy of them to challenge him without solid proofs in their hands. At least Khushi should have brought her bag or called the police to collect it on her behalf, before starting the whole thing. Arnav had really little choice but remain silent once the gauntlet was thrown. However, I don't know how he kept his cool knowing that Shyam not only wished him cremated while still alive but also tied his beloved wife up and threw her in front of his car. Is it the same ASR who after a big fight with khushi still went to the Mandriva to bandage her injured finger, almost hit NK for being late to the Havana because khushi was with him. All these questions need a satisfactory answer so perspective dear Watson some perspective otherwise the audience would be bored to death by the unfairness of it all and arnav babua's CPR would not work on them. 

So my suggestion would be that on Monday arnav should tell about shyam's treachery and khushi's near death in an attempt to save him, to at least the rest of the family minus Anjali. Then as the next step Arnav should change the locks of his house, increase the security and call the police or at least a private investigator to not only investigate into his kidnapping but also Shyam's past life and misadventures. The story will have a better line of action with Shyam being tracked after ruthlessly and relentlessly by ASR, till he gets Shyam down on his knees, then Shyam could rise as a great villain who has lost everything to Arnav Raizada and has nothing left in his life except sweet revenge. 

Edited by dididumb - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice post...
I think shyam is somewhere related to Arnav's past n he married Anjali to take some revenge...not sure..but something is there