ArhiFF: Price of freedom~Last Thread~NEW FF pg22 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Congrats zara darling 5th thread is something very great achievement.
Heartly congrats
Last thread! :( ...but congratulations, this story has gotten so far...amazing! 

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
RESSS 
-Edited- 

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !! 
We got a 5th Thread , Wow !! ... it's party time 🥳🥳🥳 ... * Does a lil happy dance*
But this is sadly our last thread 2 😭😭😭 ... anywayz i don't wanaa be all emotional so lets move onto the update 😃 ...
Yipeee !! ... i'm first ... i think this is the second time i've been first in the whole of POF !! ... but anywayz i'm baree happy ... i forgot all ma pm's and quickly clicked on POF and ressed it and luckily i got the first spot !! *Does the bhangra*
Alrighty then , The update was AMAZING , FABULOUS , CUTE , FUNNY AND WONDERFUL !! 😊
i Lurveed it <333 ... ❤️ 
the shopping part was sooo nice !! ... i really liked how all the men went 2 buy there suits and there ladies went 2 buy there dresses ... 
Lol !! ... NK is soo jokes on how he finds the tailoring tickly 😆
But i proper cracked up when Arnav fell 4 what casanova said on how the people wanted 2 touch him up 🤣 ... 
And WOW !! ... The suits looked really nice and handsome 😉 
Ohh and when the girlz were shopping it was soo cute and nice like how Minnie and Pinky have similar dresses 😊 
And atleast Nani's happy she has a saree !! 😃 
OMG OMG OMG ! ... The dresses were sooo beautiful and pretty !! ... the boyz will probably get happy !!
LMAO , When they all left the shop , Arnav proper ran , Lol naughty boy 😉 ... baree runnin 2 see your wifey !! ...😉
and then Aditya and Casanova ran aswell leaving a confused NK , Aman and SJ !! ... 😉
Ohh and Haha , the girlz aint lettin the boyz see there dresses !! ... Hmm but that would be a good surprise 4 the boyz ... 
Lol , Arnav has a different mind 4 Hungry 😉
Ok then , Woahh they forgot about the gifts ... it's a good thing there buying it now !! ... and 4 groups i see ... Awww poor Aman he wants 2 go with Khushi but Arnav is giving the look !! 😆 ..
Haha it's funny how Arnav and Khushi couldn't find a gift but atleast finally they found 1 ... and the shoes were awesome !! ... They really did look nice 😊 ... 
OMG , They wanted 2 get home early so they can have an early night 😉😳 ... 
Hmm ... Do continue soon n Thnxx sooo much 4 the pm =) ... 😃
Love you Loadz ❤️ ... xxx 

p.s : i hope u like ma long comment !! ... xxx 
Edited by Fatz77 - 11 years ago