whaT happen afta radhey is back

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
well in my country we're up here where dv brings amoli in his haveli. amoli thinks he's some kind of ranvir then realises his whole plot.

well, the post STORY TILL NOW..has stopped till radhey is shown..
then what happen? ๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tweetycat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well Radhe has become a negative character now and will try to harm AMOLI and THAKUR both well...I cant tell u ne further dont want to kill the suspense๐Ÿ˜†. and while u r here a small request dear I have started writing an ff on D.V. and AMOLI as there was no ff on them earlier so if u dont mind can u take a look at it and give comments as imtrying to make this forum active again.thanks
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tweetycat

well Radhe has become a negative character now and will try to harm AMOLI and THAKUR both well...I cant tell u ne further dont want to kill the suspense๐Ÿ˜†. and while u r here a small request dear I have started writing an ff on D.V. and AMOLI as there was no ff on them earlier so if u dont mind can u take a look at it and give comments as imtrying to make this forum active again.thanks

๐Ÿ˜† send me the link...yaar pls tell nah...i hate suspense...๐Ÿ˜† come on tell nah...and do send d link
tweetycat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† send me the link...yaar pls tell nah...i hate suspense...๐Ÿ˜† come on tell nah...and do send d link                                                           the ff is named DECEPTION and DESIRES  in this forum only [ India forum] AND yaar how can i spill the beans regarding Radhe๐Ÿ˜‰ but rest assured he is not going to be successful in his plan
Edited by tweetycat - 11 years ago