Sanayaz.Designz#7|C|{Icons/Monaya}PG134&{#8pg150} - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

ROFL I reserved cuz I thought there was an update 🤣 Well, I can edit now as there's nothing to say but CONGRATS!!!! You made it 🤗 Hope you have many many more and all the best finishing this one ASAP! Love your creations and keep making them! The banner looks superb and beautiful! 

Luv ya
Khushi
🤣  🤣  🤣 Hahaha, it's okiee and thank you..Hopefully I'll reach many more with the support of you all :D glad you Love my work. thanks once again.

kar diya meri ma 😳 Update toh diya nai.
main itni budhi hogayee?? And kal dongi na ;) 
Originally posted by .Sanayaa.

🤣  🤣  🤣 Hahaha, it's okiee and thank you..Hopefully I'll reach many more with the support of you all :D glad you Love my work. thanks once again.

Welcome. You will pakka sure 😛 

maa was an instant reaction hun 🤣 Waiting for tomorrow then!! Who's it gonna be on? 😳

Welcome. You will pakka sure 😛 

maa was an instant reaction hun 🤣 Waiting for tomorrow then!! Who's it gonna be on? 😳
Hmmm. Wait lemme remeber...I made some stuff in the afternoon, so i forgot...I made a banner for someone's shop...Some drashti and sanaya stuff, And One arhi sigg i guess :)
Ooo Favs!! Eagerly waiting XD

Now me gonna bother in scraps 🤣

Ooo Favs!! Eagerly waiting XD

Now me gonna bother in scraps 🤣
oyee, you watch the newshow? pyaar ka dard? is it good? ðŸ˜•
And I didn't knew it, You like drashti?😳
 * Ahem ahem clears throat * I beat u Zilla I beat u 🤣 naaah I'm jowkin I luv yah realli :) Aaah Mummi ur 7th shop I'm sooo maha proud of yah ur like the besht besht besht siggy maker ðŸ˜ƒ And now on ur 7th shop wohooo bow hurry up and finish this aswell Mummi Hahahah I hope u get up 2 100000 shops as u realli deserve it x ur work is just hot Bruv 🤣 and eeeks ur banner is just chooo beautiful <3 me lurveee it Mummi x Congratz one again and lurveee yah lots <3Edited by KaShGurTiLuverr - 11 years ago
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Res :D x 
OYEE!! atleast you beat sara :D
Yes I watch. Very good!! And love drashti as well. Watched whole Geet cuz of her and now watching MB only cuz of her 😆 Now I won't spam here 😳

Yes I watch. Very good!! And love drashti as well. Watched whole Geet cuz of her and now watching MB only cuz of her 😆 Now I won't spam here 😳
Alright, and Imma try to watch that new show.