I Lub ya too😳
I Lub yah more <3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Sanayaa.

WOHOOO!!! gonna be on 8th πŸ₯³
I knw mashallah and inshallah u will have 100000 shops more 2 cum ji πŸ˜³
Originally posted by .Sanayaa.

kabhi bhi edit karliyo πŸ˜‰ And BTw, check out the title C likha hia, Lekin tere liye im always open πŸ˜‰
I'm gonna do it now heheh I have to add ur comment in aswell I'm Soo sorri mummi I don't knw why my PS isn't letting me stack I tried yesterday and it didn't work   I love yah sooo much lol ur like me mummi I aways let people who r close 2 me req cause I didn't heart 2 say no 2 em 🀣 πŸ˜³
All done :D mummi u better make sure I get the 1st Res on ur 8th Shop * I've got my eyes on that Zilla that kaminee pops out frm no where * 🀣🀣🀣 
okay imma just reply you back in one post πŸ˜† 

Oh, i dont even bother writing an introduction about me Anymore...since all my visitors know me, yaar 7th dukaan khatam hogayee im sure they must know me now πŸ˜† i just gotta change the numbers like welcome to my that shop and blah blah blah...

I cant expect my self to have five zero's after 1 πŸ˜† but yeah im pretty sure you'll have them πŸ˜ƒ

oyeee!! i even forgot tha i told you to stack something 🀣 🀣 And dont apologize...It's okay re, and i want you to make siggies too dont just keep making avis cuzz then i miss yo beautiful siggs, BTw... i gotta checkout your updates too, Got too many Pm's!!

oyeee!!! thanch yo, You got me to pg 150 πŸ˜† now i dont have to reply back to coments Hahaha, cuzz i already feel so lazy, I usually post a res sign for one of my bestie's first...But its okay ill tell her πŸ˜‰ And you can be first and she can be second.

update soon 

nice work 😊