Ghost kii Nayi Prem Kahani (ON HOLD Pg 55) - Page 51

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Abhay cares for Pia and she knows he is not human. Cool! Please update faster next time.

ha ha no you are getting confused. Those feelings are temporary and Piya don't believe her eyes, so actually she is not willing to accept what she saw. Dead
Will update soon. Wink
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

The wait was worth...abhay is soft towards piya...wanna be alone with her...is afraid as to what piya saw in him...and ur description of his eyeballs was very good...I mean ..brilliant...piya is a little scared now...hmm...the doc comes now...hey nut I wonder these r ghosts..then how will they c all the doc...I mean they don't ho out of hotel or dnot have outgoing calls I wonder...and waise bhi they wanna kill them na so y call a doc...

Thanks jenni yup Abhay is little soft towards Piya LOL aww you liked that eyeballs part? Embarrassed Thanks again. Tongue Danish has a phone in different room, do you remember Danish had made Kabir talk to his dad and Misha had told Piya that Kabir was able to talk, but that phone is not meant for staff use. Danish calls doctor. Staff ghost and the Raichand's wants to kill humans, but there is certain time for that. Since it is amavas night, the timing to kill humans will be different. Wink You will soon see those things in next part, when Ruhi will be the first one to witness ghost staff's real face. Wink
Edited by abhiya_kapi - 9 years ago
Originally posted by abhiya_kapi

Originally posted by dreamyjennice

The wait was worth...abhay is soft towards piya...wanna be alone with her...is afraid as to what piya saw in him...and ur description of his eyeballs was very good...I mean ..brilliant...piya is a little scared now...hmm...the doc comes now...hey nut I wonder these r ghosts..then how will they c all the doc...I mean they don't ho out of hotel or dnot have outgoing calls I wonder...and waise bhi they wanna kill them na so y call a doc...

Thanks jenni yup Abhay is little soft towards Piya LOL aww you liked that eyeballs part? Embarrassed Thanks again. Tongue Danish has a phone in different room, do you remember Danish had made Kabir talk to his dad and Misha had told Piya that Kabir was able to talk, but that phone is not meant for staff use. Danish calls doctor. Staff ghost and the Raichand's wants to kill humans, but there is certain time for that. Since it is amavas night, the timing to kill humans will be different. Wink You will soon see those things in next part, when Ruhi will be the first one to witness ghost staff's real face. Wink

waitingeagerly for next updates yaar...it's awsome...and plz pm ke ur u updates or add me in ur pm list...
eska bhi update jaldise do pleaseSmile
Wow awesum update...Smile
Wow such a big compliment. Tha
Nice start and nice story looking for abhay
entry...Smile
please continue soon
 eagerly waiting yaar.