Ghost kii Nayi Prem Kahani (ON HOLD Pg 55) - Page 37

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by TeDylove

renu i will comment when u complete whole chapterWink

sure yaar. Embarrassed But then you have to wait this week. I'll be writing on last part of this chapter from next week. This week busy with new ff. WinkTongue
Loved The Updates !!!!
Originally posted by Radhikerani

Loved The Updates !!!!

Thank you so much Radhikerani. Embarrassed
nice update...i have read ur all ff but this is the best one...i love ur concept...Clap  m waiting when jai is going to come...and y misha is messing up with danish...what's going to happen with herUnhappy...abhiya's first meeting was amazingWink...waiting for part 5...
Originally posted by ajwa.ali

nice update...i have read ur all ff but this is the best one...i love ur concept...Clap  m waiting when jai is going to come...and y misha is messing up with danish...what's going to happen with herUnhappy...abhiya's first meeting was amazingWink...waiting for part 5...

thank you so much ajwa. Embarrassed I'm glad you liked all my ff's and this is the best one for you. Embarrassed I'll update soon by next week. So lot of twists are coming in upcoming chapters. Tongue

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

wow great story plz update soon
so when are u going to update vamprie true love
i was just wondering
thanks for the pm