Ghost kii Nayi Prem Kahani (ON HOLD Pg 55) - Page 28

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Awesome update dear.I loved it.So finally Abhay saw Pia.LOL khadus pehle dekh hi nhi rha tha but jab dekha toh nazar hata hi nhi rha tha:P.LOved abhiya's cute moments.Poor mish kabir ko bachaye Hasu se:PπŸ˜†

ha ha ha Thank you so much shrishti. πŸ˜³ yaar tum kabir ko kyun bachana chahte ho? Hasina ko fida hone doo na uss pe? πŸ˜‰
sorry for the late reply lol awesome update so piya starting realize things now she will guess maybe that this hotel is really haunted and wooaaa abhay feels attracted towards piya awesome and lol abhay is noticing her while she was walking thats ummm loll thats good hahahaha and both were lost in each other eyes forgetting everyon aroind them ... nce update cont soon 
Originally posted by --faroo--

sorry for the late reply lol awesome update so piya starting realize things now she will guess maybe that this hotel is really haunted and wooaaa abhay feels attracted towards piya awesome and lol abhay is noticing her while she was walking thats ummm loll thats good hahahaha and both were lost in each other eyes forgetting everyon aroind them ... nce update cont soon 

Oh faroo thank you so much. 😳 Late reply chalega yaar. Me too very busy, isliye jaldi sab ke FF pe comment bhi nahi kar paati. So don't say sorry. πŸ˜•
so sorry yar 4 late comment but i m busy ramazan hai na thts y
lovelyyy update
ufff loved the way abhiya meet and how abhay looked ot piya and queston her and then wait for her to walk first and piya tripped and abhay held her wowww amazing yar
both already attracted toward each other
what ths haseen did yar seduce kabir and anag
misha did a rite thg
cont soon

Originally posted by bellaaa

so sorry yar 4 late comment but i m busy ramazan hai na thts y
lovelyyy update
ufff loved the way abhiya meet and how abhay looked ot piya and queston her and then wait for her to walk first and piya tripped and abhay held her wowww amazing yar
both already attracted toward each other
what ths haseen did yar seduce kabir and anag
misha did a rite thg
cont soon

aww it's ok bellaaa. πŸ˜ƒ Atleast you commented. Happy Ramadan to you. πŸ˜›
Thank you so much for liking this update. 😳
Isn't their first face-to-face talk was unpredictable? πŸ˜‰
renu i will comment when u complete whole chapterπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by TeDylove

renu i will comment when u complete whole chapterπŸ˜‰

sure yaar. 😳 But then you have to wait this week. I'll be writing on last part of this chapter from next week. This week busy with new ff. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Radhikerani

Loved The Updates !!!!

Thank you so much Radhikerani. 😳
nice update...i have read ur all ff but this is the best one...i love ur concept...πŸ‘  m waiting when jai is going to come...and y misha is messing up with danish...what's going to happen with herπŸ˜”...abhiya's first meeting was amazingπŸ˜‰...waiting for part 5...