||14th Creative Shopaholic Of The Week|| - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by DUGGUlicious

Haha, okay ji :)
:) by the way whts yah name Embarrassed I feel like a freak saying that LOL
Haha, Sanzy seems to be you'll be grilled very well...

@Sara:

Mrs. HR, *Haila*Day DreamingBlushing...btw my name is Parm hun!Big smile
Edited by DUGGUlicious - 9 years ago
I knw by this Zilla :P pray 4 me ji ROFL Awww nice name Embarrassed And nice knwing yah another person on IF who I knw added in my list LOL

@Zilla 
Haan before I forget happy Shab-e-Mubarak :) 
Edited by KaShGurTiLuverr - 9 years ago
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

WHOA WHOA! Look who is on the hot seat. Clap

WOHOOO. Time to get my questions ready! Approve

Thankyou Mrs. HR for this wonderful opportunity to make Sanzilla do anything for me! ApproveApprove
No nooo nooo this is why I never wanted to be in the hot seat cause of u Zilla please feel sorry 4 me and leave me ROFLROFL Zilla if u hot seat me badways thn watch bachu one day ur gonna be on the hot seat aswell thn u watch wht I'm gonna do with u Muahahha * evil lauf * Evil SmileROFL

Like I'd listen to you?! ROFL
Wait for IPK to end and then I will be back with my setS of questions. Yesss, I said SETS. ROFL

And I'm not scared of being asked questions. You remember when I was the MOTW in the IPK forum? THAT was one heck of a week! Ouch

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the DT of the A&S for coming up with such an amazing and deserving MOTW! HugHugHug

Shabb-e-Baraat mubarak to you tooo! Don't think you're getting off the hook by saying that to me! ROFLROFLROFL

@Mrs. HR: I think I will stick by calling you Mrs. HR! Big smile

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 9 years ago

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

WHOA WHOA! Look who is on the hot seat. Clap

WOHOOO. Time to get my questions ready! Approve

Thankyou Mrs. HR for this wonderful opportunity to make Sanzilla do anything for me! ApproveApprove
No nooo nooo this is why I never wanted to be in the hot seat cause of u Zilla please feel sorry 4 me and leave me ROFLROFL Zilla if u hot seat me badways thn watch bachu one day ur gonna be on the hot seat aswell thn u watch wht I'm gonna do with u Muahahha * evil lauf * Evil SmileROFL

Like I'd listen to you?! ROFL
Wait for IPK to end and then I will be back with my setS of questions. Yesss, I said SETS. ROFL

And I'm not scared of being asked questions. You remember when I was the MOTW in the IPK forum? THAT was one heck of a week! Ouch

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the DT of the A&S for coming up with such an amazing and deserving MOTW! HugHugHug

Shabb-e-Baraat mubarak to you tooo! Don't think you're getting off the hook by saying that to me! ROFLROFLROFL

@Mrs. HR: I think I will stick by calling you Mrs. HR! Big smile

I hate u chooo much marn doesn't matter I'm gonna use my BF google to help me with ur questions as I knw thy will like maha wierd ennit ROFL hope IPKKND last 4ever ROFLlmaoo that was an awesome week u didn't even tell me I found out like on the lash day and gave yah like bare bare questions ROFLlmaooo u watch again whn u be it and thn watch Sanzilla make that week hell 4 u hahah ROFL damn marn u knw me sooo well I thought that will make u a bit softer 2wards me and u might not grill me as bad ROFLROFL 
Congooo ;) watch how I grill you nowROFL
@Sanzy:

oh thankuu...I'll pray for you as well ROLF

@Sara:

of course, you can call Mrs. HRBlushingIt always sent me in dreamland  *Haila*
Originally posted by -MzIndependant-

Congooo ;) watch how I grill you nowROFL
Damn why me why me ROFL lesbooo u knw how much I lurveee u na <3 <3