Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon:humse galti ho gai...humka maafi de do...

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
SwaRon r just sooo.adorable today frm d very first scene...
Swayam girls locker room k samne chakkar kaating... 😆 kya kya krna padh raha hai bande ko ek SPECIAL sorry k liye...kahin se uss pr hi bhaari naa pade .. 😉
Sooo adorable Sharon save him...perfect gf...
N like a boss she challenged poor swayam...yooo...she is d leader. As Rey said dats more like Sharon...n nt bad d way swayam took d challenge...
Phele toh hawa nikal gai thi...bt den swayam back in action...
Kya nayab tarika nikala hai bygod...n I m surprised bande me itni himmat aa gai ki playing song in between class...
Seriously pyaar me log kya kya nai krte... 😆
Ek baar play kiya...second baar play kiya..n den chit...I love it wen dey pass chit sbse nazar chura kr style se...hayeee..dats adorable... 😳
N den dhamki Uss chit me jb tk maaf nai karogi yehi song play krta rahega...n bang on ans by Sharon-u r nt forgiven...
N after dat d way swayam hikes his shirt...n dat smile...reminds me of sexy charmer thing .. 😆 😆
N after dat jo swayam k saath hua hai...hahaha...I swear swayam cn never ever imagine in his wildest dream ki Sharon Aaisa kuch kr skti hai uske saath...naughty Sharon is just treat to watch...hayeee ..
N den d faces dat swayam made bygod...I m still laughing imaging...rofl..rofl...🤣🤣

I m in love wid dis new naughty n UBER cute SwaRoni 😳 😳

P.S.clap for d CVs...for d selection of song...dat song itself is lmao-ing...🤣🤣Edited by SwaRonforever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was fun...but, honestly me too felt it was a bit too stretched and continuous hota toh aur maza aata. 

Love the part when Swayam was trying to catch a glimpse of Sharon outside girls locker room so that he say sorry to her and bechaara phas gaya..thank god Sharon daved him but damn rinni yahaan bhi beech main aa gayi. I loved how Sharon asked rinni to leave but she was still not leaving. Sharon demanding that Swayam should say sorry to her sabke saamne thats so like Sharon we know. 

The classroom scene was cute..playing song "humka maafi de do" 😆 aailaa swayam kaise gaane sunta hai 😛 I too enjoy when they pass each other notes chup chup ke. The minute Sharon said "UR forgiven" Swayam raised his collar and acted all cool and BAM Sharon ne baja daali. 😆

Swayam is naughty and cute but Sharon is way naughtier.❤️ 

P.S I hope soon we get to see real romance happening between dese two. 

Sneha and Shantanu were looking so cute...love dere expressions. 😊
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago
SharManEDKV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Cute!!!! 😳 waiting for more scenes like these!! 😍

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know Poo-They were the CUTEST!

From the very beginning..with Swayam pleading sharon to help him..to him playing "Humse bhool ho gayi...Humka Maafi de de" on his phone...to passing a Note to Sharon..that he would keep playing the song till she forgave him.

USKE baad toh Naughty Sharon ne band bajaa di..Swayam's expressions were SO cute!Hayye <3
puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice post...😊
totally agree wid u...
I was rofling wen swayam played dat song...[ROFL]...
Monica.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
totally agree wid ur post..aaj k swaron scenes were awesome..from d very first scene jb swayam locker room k baahar wait kr rha hota h..n wen sharon saves him.
rini jb sharon ko chhod k  jaa nae rae thi tb swayam k expressions...🤣...n classroom scene..n d song..o my goodness kahan se dhoondh k nikala ye song..🤣
n lastly d naughty sharon..hayee loved her..n swayam k expressions..lmao
i too in so much love wid dis cute n naughty swaron..
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What i loved the most about the scene was how Swayam lifted his collar in attitude to be brought down back on earth the very next moment. Har ladki ko Sharon se sikhna chaiyhe apne boyfriend ko control mein kaise rakhe 😆. Waise song selection was nice . BUt bechara vicky focat mein phas gaya tha. Lets see kal lecturer kya karta hai apne majnu ka.
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The classroom SwaRon moments were very cute 😊
Loved it when Swayam started playing the song in the middle of class, the gangs reaction was funny. Vicky bechara phas gaya..i would have been happy if he was sent out of the class.
The chit passing was really cute, and Sharon tho hai hi Diva, loved it when she played the recording to bring back our Majnu boy back in to reality.
Waiting for tomorrows episode to see how it all works out.
Hopefully we have many such cute SwaRon moments but its high time we get to see some Romance between them. ❤️
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The song that was played was hilarious !!! 

From the beginning till the end of the epi, SwaRon were hilarious today !!! Swayam passing by the Girl's Locker Room again and again, just looking for Sharon !!! Poor boy almost got hit by a group of girl just so he can say Sorry to Sharon !!!

Sharon is such a cute GF !!! She saves him and just when he thinks the danger is over, Sharon puts him in an even bigger challenge...Apologising to her in front of everyone !!! LOL, the things Swayam has to do for Sharon !!!

It was a smart move by Swayam to play such an apt song in class till he got Sharon to forgive him but Sharon wasn't going to make it that easy for Swayam !!! She acts like she forgave him but makes him pay by playing his recording in class and the look on Swayam's face when he hears his voice out loud in class was priceless !!! Also loved the mischievous smile on Sharon's face !!!

This two are so naughty and adorable together and I just loving seeing SwaRon this way !!!
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the swaron scenes today were damn funny and adorable...i am just not being able to stop grinning from ear-to-ear after watching the episode!swaron are a treat to watch!😃...they are the best actors ever!!loved swayum's expressions today!!he is getting cuter each day!🤗