Amrit Manthan

Dimple Jhangiani's message !!! - Page 2

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
its bad tht she gt treated like tht...the shw isnt jus abt amrit...its abt amrit and nimrit..both...i seem 2 think they jus wanna gt rid of dimple sumhw... thts y gting a replacement... bt wt a replacement? like tht wil work...for starters ankita no way luks younger than adaa...there wnt b no chemistry between the 2...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NishrahKhalid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Atleast Dimple msged us about this.thank you
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, she's leaving for good??

I'm sure I'm late to the news...Did something happen between the higher ups and Dimple or was this the plan for Nimrit since the beginning? 
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What is all this😡😡.Why is the PH showing Dimple the door😕😡. R they planning to to pair up Agham n Amrit🤢😡
Niceup thumbnail
Really sorry 4 u...All the best dimple... May better place ahead after u ... Miss u ... Deserve better ppl to work...
xyyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: megustajalebi

Wow, she's leaving for good??

I'm sure I'm late to the news...Did something happen between the higher ups and Dimple or was this the plan for Nimrit since the beginning? 

nobody knows the actual reason of replacing her. the production house blamed on the audience that audience did not like her acting that's why they have taken the decision to remove her. when in reality all the audiences love her and wants her to be in the show. all the fans and forum members signed petitions, called life ok office thousand times, (people were rude and ill-mannered there) facebooked directors, actors, did everything in their hands and yet they never listened and introduced Ankita. we still don't know whether Dimple will come back or not because everyone is saying different things. director said Dimple hasn't gone anywhere (courtesy - richa.amonkar (talked to the director) ) and articles state that she is gone.

Still nobody knows the truth and we are just speculating. From all of this, everyone knows one thing. what happened was not right. Dimple put her heart and soul in the show, worked extremely hard  and yet she was removed for no reason. she didn't want to leave the show yet she was forced and shown the door.
Edited by megumi - 11 years ago
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Why she is leaving? And why production house kicking her out?
xyyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

Why she is leaving? And why production house kicking her out?

Her contract got over recently and instead of renewing it, the production house removed her even though she didn't want to leave the show. 
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: megumi

nobody knows the actual reason of replacing her. the production house blamed on the audience that audience did not like her acting that's why they have taken the decision to remove her. when in reality all the audiences love her and wants her to be in the show. all the fans and forum members signed petitions, called life ok office thousand times, (people were rude and ill-mannered there) facebooked directors, actors, did everything in their hands and yet they never listened and introduced Ankita. we still don't know whether Dimple will come back or not because everyone is saying different things. director said Dimple hasn't gone anywhere (courtesy - richa.amonkar (talked to the director) ) and articles state that she is gone.

Still nobody knows the truth and we are just speculating. From all of this, everyone knows one thing. what happened was not right. Dimple put her heart and soul in the show, worked extremely hard  and yet she was removed for no reason. she didn't want to leave the show yet she was forced and shown the door.

Thanks for the info. I hope everything works out 
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its so sad you know.Kuch din pehle hi the track bcame so interesting,it kept evry1 glued to the show.They shudnt have done this