Bade Acche Laggte Hai

OS: Teri Yaad, Saath Hai... (Cont'd page 5) (10.7) - Page 6

love4raya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ambar..:)))) aj first part ka to pura ulta hua... Rajat KapUr.. kapur with a "U" to khadoos hai..who cares we just want the 2nd part to come true.. hayeee..jaise they copied "priyaz new look scarf n all i just hope they copy this 2. and we can hope for this..:))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Speechless

Edited: Came back for more cuz my speechless was not good enough 😆

"Tedi hai"  - Absolutely adorable and hats OFF to you for thinking about having Goli say it. I still have high hopes on THIS one making it to the real show.

I love you too mera bachha - with "Baccha" you hit the right spot... and made it sound like the Priya we all know. You have really observed the characters too well to pay attention to the details. 👏👏

Again loved the Priya and Riya moments - Super sweet.

Priya & Rajat convo is again something i think we will see in the drama but you captured the expressions so well ... Rajat seeing Priya all decked out.. Langoor is probably going to do the same in the show. LOL

Ram and Priya thinking..
: Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai jaise ke Ram/Priya mere kahin aas paas hai. 😍
Nailed it again Miss Romance expert.. 😆😆

What can i say about the face-off between Ram and Priya. I could never imagine any couple be upset at each other with SO MUCH LOVE.. Only you can make it happen Ambs.
Every emotion that they went thru in past 5 years was so well written..

Reunion of RK-PK & RK-PK-Riya was so touching... Last wish fulfilled and family portrait completed. ONLY thing missing as a puppy... he he he he. 'Picture Perfect Family".

See what happens when you ask for my comments? 🤣
🤣

**** Here's another honest opinion of your writing ***
I hate reading books but sometimes pick up reading for curiosity. I had picked up "Neither Night Nor Day" from #BALH (yes call me stupid) and read it. Stories in the books were indeed heart wrenching but YOU could have written some of those stories better.

Need I say More 😉 ⭐️

" READY TO CHANGE YOUR MAJOR YET?"..

Edited by IndYa4u - 11 years ago
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IndYa4u

Speechless

Edited: Came back for more cuz my speechless was not good enough 😆

"Tedi hai"  - Absolutely adorable and hats OFF to you for thinking about having Goli say it. I still have high hopes on THIS one making it to the real show.

I love you too mera bachha - with "Baccha" you hit the right spot... and made it sound like the Priya we all know. You have really observed the characters too well to pay attention to the details. 👏👏

Again loved the Priya and Riya moments - Super sweet.

Priya & Rajat convo is again something i think we will see in the drama but you captured the expressions so well ... Rajat seeing Priya all decked out.. Langoor is probably going to do the same in the show. LOL

Ram and Priya thinking..
: Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai jaise ke Ram/Priya mere kahin aas paas hai. 😍
Nailed it again Miss Romance expert.. 😆😆

What can i say about the face-off between Ram and Priya. I could never imagine any couple be upset at each other with SO MUCH LOVE.. Only you can make it happen Ambs.
Every emotion that they went thru in past 5 years was so well written..

Reunion of RK-PK & RK-PK-Riya was so touching... Last wish fulfilled and family portrait completed. ONLY thing missing as a puppy... he he he he. 'Picture Perfect Family".

See what happens when you ask for my comments? 🤣
🤣

**** Here's another honest opinion of your writing ***
I hate reading books but sometimes pick up reading for curiosity. I had picked up "Neither Night Nor Day" from #BALH (yes call me stupid) and read it. Stories in the books were indeed heart wrenching but YOU could have written some of those stories better.

Need I say More 😉 ⭐️

" READY TO CHANGE YOUR MAJOR YET?"..

hi amby.. and mp
thought i'll hijack her post to make my point too..

YOU WRITE AWESOME MAN... YOUR ABILITY TO PICK THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SCENES AND WEAVE THEM INTO YOUR STORY IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING MAN... LOVE EVERY SCENE THAT YOU HAVE SO WONDERFULLY CONSTRUCTED... BUT THODI PK KI DHULAI... THODI SI.. IN THE BIG MAN'S HANDS... BANTA THA YAAR.. THEY LOVE EACH OTHER TO BITS OKAY... BUT HER MAHAAN ATTITUDE NEEDS TO BE PLUGGED FOR GOOD MAN...

AND YOUR KHADOOS KAPUR IS FAR FAR BETTER THAN YOU KNOW WHO...

LOVE YOU FOR THE OS MAN.. AND AM SECONDING MP AGAIN WHEN I SAY.. DOCTORI THO HOTHI RAHATHI HAI... TUM NA LIKHNA ..AUR HUME KHUSH RAKHNA!!!
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
second part was awesome... do u knw , wen i was reading this part my mom came & had to go... i was so sad & disappointed about it... but u made me smile again... just so lovely ending... superb... hats off to u di... love u... thank u... !!

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nandinimp

hi amby.. and mp
thought i'll hijack her post to make my point too..

YOU WRITE AWESOME MAN... YOUR ABILITY TO PICK THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SCENES AND WEAVE THEM INTO YOUR STORY IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING MAN... LOVE EVERY SCENE THAT YOU HAVE SO WONDERFULLY CONSTRUCTED... BUT THODI PK KI DHULAI... THODI SI.. IN THE BIG MAN'S HANDS... BANTA THA YAAR.. THEY LOVE EACH OTHER TO BITS OKAY... BUT HER MAHAAN ATTITUDE NEEDS TO BE PLUGGED FOR GOOD MAN...

AND YOUR KHADOOS KAPUR IS FAR FAR BETTER THAN YOU KNOW WHO...

LOVE YOU FOR THE OS MAN.. AND AM SECONDING MP AGAIN WHEN I SAY.. DOCTORI THO HOTHI RAHATHI HAI... TUM NA LIKHNA ..AUR HUME KHUSH RAKHNA!!!

OYE! Meri post hijack kar ke PK ki dhulai ke baatein? Don't you dare.. 😆😆
I am the biggest Pankha there is of PK.