OMG!! Akhilendra Mishra in Chidiya Ghar! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Wah - thanks Janaki and Varnita - this is too good and fun!  I did miss that epi as there was much going on at that time for my family.  So good to see Akhilendra again.  It does make me miss Ramayan days - I think i have never stopped missing that show! I remember from comments from that time that Debina and Akhilendra got on very well (which must have made easier that he had to pick her up and carry her all about! I remember too an interviw where she mentioned that he is actually such sweet and soft-spoken man that after he would shout on her as Ravan he would then apologize so soon as the cameras stopped rolling!πŸ˜†
They must have stayed as friends too as he was at Debina and Gurmeet's wedding.

Thanks SO much for posting epi!  It is very nice (as always)
Originally posted by AshleyAngelena

Its have help me allot Thanks Varnita...!!!πŸ˜ƒ
I just have imagine all this in my mind...!!!πŸ˜†

No Problem Dear πŸ˜Š
Ohh SO U too Dont Know Hindi !!
I m Happy that these Written Updates are Helping SO many People πŸ€—
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Uff, what are you talking about Varnita? You should get a PhD in written updates.😎 That was such a good summary! I really understand now and the message is also really good.πŸ‘ LOLs, I like Akhilendra's role in this, it's comedic and inspirational at the same time.πŸ˜† He should have gone "MAYURIII" the same way he went "SITEEE", I would have burst out laughing.🀣 Btw, what bad thing did he say about Mayuri? I understand some words but not all.

Btw, it's cool that you knew about this beforehand from Debina's tweets, I really must start following them again.πŸ˜†

OMG PHD πŸ˜²πŸ€£ !! U r too Much Janaki DI πŸ˜† !!
Well I m Happy That U understood Everything..I actually wrote it at 2 O clock at Night so I was in a Big Hurry at that time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† !! thats why I though it Might Confuse U, But Thank God u got EVerything πŸ˜‰ !!
Hehe Even I want that, There is Something Between Debina and Akhilendra...Some Dialogue Dilevery and Anything Like Dat...Which Make People Link it with Ramayan !! That would be Really Fun, Isnt itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ??

Hehe Nothing bad Actually, He only said that she didnt have a Bit patience...she cant sit quitely and keep jumping in the whole house which is not good for her...Everyone took it in  a Positive way and thought he is telling abt her Dancing Qualities !! And then He Said that this next one Hour is Really Hard and Might be Dangerous for Mayuri''s Life ( Actually he always predict abt when people are going to die πŸ˜‰ )

Hehe Ya U Should Follow Them !! Why have U stopped using twitter btw 😲??
Originally posted by Varnita.

OMG PHD πŸ˜²πŸ€£ !! U r too Much Janaki DI πŸ˜† !!
Well I m Happy That U understood Everything..I actually wrote it at 2 O clock at Night so I was in a Big Hurry at that time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† !! thats why I though it Might Confuse U, But Thank God u got EVerything πŸ˜‰ !!
Hehe Even I want that, There is Something Between Debina and Akhilendra...Some Dialogue Dilevery and Anything Like Dat...Which Make People Link it with Ramayan !! That would be Really Fun, Isnt itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ??

Hehe Nothing bad Actually, He only said that she didnt have a Bit patience...she cant sit quitely and keep jumping in the whole house which is not good for her...Everyone took it in  a Positive way and thought he is telling abt her Dancing Qualities !! And then He Said that this next one Hour is Really Hard and Might be Dangerous for Mayuri''s Life ( Actually he always predict abt when people are going to die πŸ˜‰ )

Hehe Ya U Should Follow Them !! Why have U stopped using twitter btw 😲??

OMG, 2:00 in the morning?!ShockedShocked Why in the name of heavens were you up that late? I'm not even up like that during exam times.ROFL

Yes, Akhilendra's dialogue in Ramayan was highly annoying, but he as an actor I think is fine. I'm not sure...but I think the direction may have been faulty too with Ravan's character, because when I saw him in Lagaan and now in CG, he seemed to be a good enough actor, whereas in Ramayan I couldn't stand him whenever he came on screen.πŸ€” Offscreen-wise he seems like a really nice person and shares a good relationship with Gurmeet and Debina, which I find really sweet.Embarrassed Hehe, Ravan's enmity with Ramji and Sitaji was supposed to end after his death, and that seems to be the cause with Akhilendra, Debina and Gurmeet.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

I mainly stopped using twitter because of lack of time, but I'll log back on tonight if I can, or tomorrow.

Ramji has become Krishnaji. From Drashti to Sanaya to Kratika to Shampa and even to Ragini, he's being seen with lots of women nowadays.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† People can't resist his charms anymore than the gopikas, can they, eh?😎

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 !!
Good Explanation janaki Di πŸ€£ !!

Do U know U have a Lot of Humour inside U πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ??
Originally posted by bhakti2

Wah - thanks Janaki and Varnita - this is too good and fun!  I did miss that epi as there was much going on at that time for my family.  So good to see Akhilendra again.  It does make me miss Ramayan days - I think i have never stopped missing that show! I remember from comments from that time that Debina and Akhilendra got on very well (which must have made easier that he had to pick her up and carry her all about! I remember too an interviw where she mentioned that he is actually such sweet and soft-spoken man that after he would shout on her as Ravan he would then apologize so soon as the cameras stopped rolling!πŸ˜†
They must have stayed as friends too as he was at Debina and Gurmeet's wedding.

Thanks SO much for posting epi!  It is very nice (as always)

No Problem Bhakti, It is completely Our Pleasure πŸ˜³ ( Saying this from Janaki Di's Side Too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)
Yes it was really good seeing them Together !!
Btw Bhakti, Where r  u?? I havent seen U online since many Days πŸ˜² !!
I have thought a Lot of names for ur Upcoming CHild πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† !!

Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago

OMG, 2:00 in the morning?!😲😲 Why in the name of heavens were you up that late? I'm not even up like that during exam times.🀣

Yes, Akhilendra's dialogue in Ramayan was highly annoying, but he as an actor I think is fine. I'm not sure...but I think the direction may have been faulty too with Ravan's character, because when I saw him in Lagaan and now in CG, he seemed to be a good enough actor, whereas in Ramayan I couldn't stand him whenever he came on screen.πŸ€” Offscreen-wise he seems like a really nice person and shares a good relationship with Gurmeet and Debina, which I find really sweet.😳 Hehe, Ravan's enmity with Ramji and Sitaji was supposed to end after his death, and that seems to be the cause with Akhilendra, Debina and Gurmeet.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

I mainly stopped using twitter because of lack of time, but I'll log back on tonight if I can, or tomorrow.

Hehe Hostel Ruined me Completely πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† !! We were having night Parties there even at 3 or 4 O clock at Morning and then we use to go to bed at 5 and woke up at 11 or something !!
The Same habbits are followuing me at HomeπŸ˜‰ ...My mom use to scold me a Lot for this habbit of mine πŸ˜† !! ANd U know What even Now it is 1 PM Here πŸ˜† !! 
OMG U dont use to wake up till 2 even in ur Exams πŸ˜² !! Form me during my Exam Day 2 O clock is Like a Morning LOL...I use to remain woke up complete night πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† !!

Well Exactly, Akhilendra was Damnnn Annoying in Ramayan !! He and Surpnakha really annoyed me a Lot til the end...Specially Suprnakha's Getup was SO cheap and Funny, Isnt It πŸ˜‰ ??
Well U r right, Akhilendra as an actor is really fine, I have watched many Movies of Him and He was really Good in them, And as U said i also Think that The Direction for the Character of Raavan was not good in ASR, Specially Hate his Horrendous Laugh and his way of Shouting and calling Sitey πŸ˜‘ !! 
And Yes Akhilendra share a Very Good relationship with Gurmeet and Debina, They even have Invited him in Gurmeet Birthday and Their Marrige Reception and it is really Sweet how gurmina use to Keep up with their frnds πŸ˜Š !!
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago

No Problem Bhakti, It is completely Our Pleasure πŸ˜³ ( Saying this from Janaki Di's Side Too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)
Yes it was really good seeing them Together !!
Btw Bhakti, Where r  u?? I havent seen U online since many Days πŸ˜² !!
I have thought a Lot of names for ur Upcoming CHild πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† !!

You are too right Varnita dear! It is always like this with me!  Online whenver i get two minutes or whenever web is working (or electricity - now with saavan our electricity is very moody and only works when it wishesπŸ˜†.  It is like i can post ten times in middle of one night and then only once in next three days!😑  I had been also lot on the Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum as  i like mythos lot too.  Please you and Janaki do suggest me some names for this little coming one!  I do not know boy or girl.  My husband says he like to have maybe Mandvi for girl baby.  He has not given any boy names.  Please help me yaaron!πŸ˜›

No Problem Dear πŸ˜Š
Ohh SO U too Dont Know Hindi !!
I m Happy that these Written Updates are Helping SO many People πŸ€—

No actually I know Hindi but didn't get time to watch the episodes because of my cousine marriage..!!!
I'm hell buzy Di😭...And Yeah its helping me allot...It so like someone is telling me a story...!!!πŸ˜†
Thanks AgainπŸ€—
Originally posted by bhakti2

Hai Bhakti πŸ€— !!
As U asked me earlier,I have thought a Lot of Names for ur Baby and I will surly tell them to U But lets forst wait for the Baby weather it is a Girl or a Boy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† !! I m sure Janaki DI too have a Lot of names in her mind !!
And yers, Mandvi is a Sweet name...It is the Name of  Sister of Sitaji who is Bharat's Wife πŸ˜Š