ll DOTW ll - Ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai

Posted: 11 years ago

"She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities.  She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway.  She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark.  She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink.  Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child."

~Barbara Alpert

Holla , Salaam Namaste lovelies πŸ€—

Welcome to this weeks DOTW thread ... The last episode was full of Madhu, RK, Trish and a truckload of misunderstandings just waiting in the wings. Hmmm... What was glaring to the audience was that the bond between the sisters is going to be put to the test. 

Will Trish doubt the very sister who said  " Deedu , Mein apane liye kam aur tumhare liye zyada sapne dekhti hoon / To tu aisa kaise kar sakti hai, tu mere sapne poore kiye bagair shaadi kaise kar sakti hai"

Will she feel like her OWN sister, her own flesh and blood is     going to pour water and ek tonne ka glycerine over her hopes and             dreams. ?? πŸ˜²   

Edited by chandnixxx - 11 years ago
Yes in the furture I'm sure Trishna is going to turn -ve.
Originally posted by bluefantasy78

Yes in the furture I'm sure Trishna is going to turn -ve.

It actually pains me to even think about Trish doubting M. πŸ˜”
Especially after the way Madhu says that Trishna's dreams are HER dreams. <3
Originally posted by chandnixxx

It actually pains me to even think about Trish doubting M. πŸ˜”
Especially after the way Madhu says that Trishna's dreams are HER dreams. <3

Yea me too! But in the end it's in our human nature to behave like Trishna did. Not everyone can be selfless like Madhu.
Originally posted by bluefantasy78

<font color="#0099ff">Yea me too! But in the end it's in our human nature to behave like Trishna did. Not everyone can be selfless like Madhu.</font>

Yes I know that it's human nature 😊
But that's why I am going to find it painful, because madhu IS so selfless. She's such a pure soul and trish is going to do a tv serial vamp on her ??

But as you said it's human nature ...
I wouldn't say negative but trish will have some issues with MB cause she is livin the dream that trish dreamt of... Thodi jealously aur frustration to hogi but it really depends on how things unfold from now on
Originally posted by tanasha1993

I wouldn't say negative but trish will have some issues with MB cause she is livin the dream that trish dreamt of... Thodi jealously aur frustration to hogi but it really depends on how things unfold from now on

Totally πŸ˜Š
It's natural for Trish to feel envious, betrayed. But Madhu's  selflessness and the faith she has shown in her sister make me hope that Trish doesn't loose her faith in her. <3 

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Totally😊</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">It's natural for Trish to feel envious, betrayed. But Madhu's selflessness and the faith she has shown in her sister make me hope that Trish doesn't loose her faith in her. <3</font>

I hope the CVs maintain the uniqueness of the character and story... If it was to go the normal drama way then trish will definitely become a vamp but I feel that the CVs will not go that way or at least I hope do 😊
Just wanted to mention how good Arti has been at showing the hurt, and 'betrayed'   side to Trish. 😳 

DD has been portraying the pain and the needless guilt of Madhu so beautifully <3

Just wanted to mention how good Arti has been at showing the hurt, and 'betrayed' side to Trish. 😳

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">DD has been portraying the pain and the needless guilt of Madhu so beautifully <3</font>

I agree 😊

Arti Puri along with Dhrasti share an effortless chemistry. I hope their bond stays well and truely intact.