SS-"Tanhayee-An Emptiness"update pg-51&52 (9 june) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

SS- "Tanhayee ' An Emptiness"

Hi friends, I'm back with a new and short story featuring my favorite couple Ram- Priya. This story has no trio (Niharika, Taklu mama and that stupid good for nothing Sid)

Character sketch

Kapoors

Ram Kapoor as Ram Kapoor

Role is same as that in the real show, the most eligible bachelor in the country.

A business tycoon, in his late 30s, food lover specially non-veg. and aaloo parantha. Has Dadi and Rishab in his family. Though his dadi and his best friend are always after him to get married, but he has almost convinced himself that he is not destined to have a companion, his lady'but somewhere he feels that an important part of his life is missing but ignores it' His life revolves around business, his family, Shergils and his princess' (to know abt his princess u'll have to wait.)

Rishab (his real brother ) and Dadi same as in show

Shergils

Vikram  and Neha Shergil same cute lovely couple as in show.

Sharmas

Sakshi Tanwar as Priya Sharma

A hard working and extremely calm girl who never loses her temper. Priya is a girl in her early 30s, unlike other girls of same age her whole life revolves around her job and family.

Sudhir and Shipra Sharma

Sudhir (52) now retired but in his youth was one of the best tennis players of his time. Later on, he started giving coaching to young players. Shipra (51) owner of a boutique was an aspiring model who won a beauty pageant in bhuwaneshwar. It was during the pageant show that Shipra-Sudhir met, as Sudhir was the chief guest. Slowly they fall in love with each other and got married in early age. They have three kids

Priya Sharma- 31, Karthik- 24, Ayesha- 22

Okay' this story is a bit different' Characters are same as in reel also is their nature but I'm going to play with their feelings towards each other So do come back to know why this FF has been titled "Tanhayee" does the title suits RAM or PRIYA' Keep guessing'!!!

NOTE:-

Okay so' I have 1st part, which is of around 3 page in Word, ready' if I get around 7 replies till 10pm I'll post the part today and if anything less than 7 then next part will be up 2mrw evening...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Keep commenting
and
Hit the LIKE button if you like the storyline...

INDEX

Part 1- pg 4
Part 2- pg 8
Part 3- pg 10
Part 4- pg 15
Part 5- pg 22
Part 6- pg 24
Part 7- pg 28
Part 8- pg 35
Part 9- pg 44
Concluding part (a): pg 47
Concluding part (b): pg 51
Epilogue - 52
Edited by fan_forever - 10 years ago
res

Hey firstly welcome back ...character sketch is intresting ,but what is this 7 replies ...
hmmm anyway im hoping your first part before 10 itself ...keep going with it ...
just waiting for your update..thanks for the pm and im the first one to comment on this ff ..yayyy
thank you ...cont soon

Edited by luvsakshi - 11 years ago
Wow.. Realy intrsting prlg.. Waiting fr the first part very eagerly..

<agar mein hi 7 cmnts kar dn tho chalega kya??πŸ˜‰>
Originally posted by Lavi_961

Wow.. Realy intrsting prlg.. Waiting fr the first part very eagerly..

<agar mein hi 7 cmnts kar dn tho chalega kya??πŸ˜‰>

gud idea lavi ...go with it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† are you ok with this fan forever

πŸ˜†
hey kakul sounds intresting 
update the next part of ur ff i dont remember the name of that ff plz continue that alsoπŸ€—
hey plz plz post the update today itself...the character sketch is really nice...
Originally posted by luvsakshi

πŸ˜†
thnx neel di..
Yeh princess kaun he??[:p]
Originally posted by luvsakshi

πŸ˜†

i too agree its a great idea... we can comment more times...
Originally posted by SanRaj.RaYa

hey plz plz post the update today itself...the character sketch is really nice...

agree with anjali i think seven comments pure hogayeπŸ˜†
here you go 7 comments complete now give update