Hitler Didi - Rules & Regulations :Read Before Posting

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello

From the past couple of days we've realised that some of the problems on the forum are do to misunderstanding of rules so we're here to clarify things up a bit.

First of all, please review the rules of the forum here: . All of the rules have been outlined there and though they may seem clear and simple for us, they may not for you.

Bashing: Bashing a members, actors or characters are not allowed. We allow criticism of characters and actors as well but bashing is not tolerated.
What is bashing? It's any use of foul language used against a character or actor or a statement made for the purpose of mocking someone. If someone doesn't agree with you, do not attack their views either. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and everyone should respect that.
i.e. Rishi's a ***, Indira's a ***** , Inshi suck, ____'s ugly

Criticism: any type of feedback given to improve or insightful analyses. You're free to discuss and actor's talent as well provided that you do so without mocking them.
i.e. ____'s expressions were somewhat lacking in the epi, The Sharma family is selfish and only care about themselves and they showed this again by *insert example of them being greedy*

Also, if you have an questions of concerns regarding certain issues, the please clear the issues via PM. That way both parties can come to a solution rather then having matters escalate on the forum.

Reporting Posts: while we appreciate you all helping us by reporting posts, please do not report posts just because you don't like them. If a post is not breaking any rules then do not click the report button. The time spent going over a thread that's perfectly could've been used going over one that actually had a problem. If you're unsure of whether or not a post violates the rules then by all means do report as it's better safe then to be sorry but do not abuse the report button intentionally.

Direct/indirect attacks : Any kind of direct of indirect remarks on other fanbase/group shall not be tolerated. And if not stopped, they will be dealt with severity.

There is the issue of Appreciation Threads. The purpose of an AT is to discuss that particular jodi/actor. If the AT is based on a actor/character, then the contents of the AT must be related to that actor only. You're free to discuss other roles of the character but that's about it. Contents of the actor's shows are a separate matter and are not allowed.

We also want to remind members that TellyChakkar articles are not allowed. The will be trashed immediately.

Lastly, we would like to introduce a new rule. After the DT has left a note/reminder in a thread, please do not stretch the issue. Instead of posting comments such as "maybe now bashers will stop" etc. just post things related to the topic at hand. Those type of comments don't help solve the issue but drag it instead.

If you have any further questions, feel free to post here or PM us and we'll be happy to answer.

-Hitler Didi Dev. Team
Edited by Sano88 - 11 years ago
Hi Ravjot,

We agree and abide to the rules and regulations set.  But on a very serious note, how can you address members as Kids ?  Being a mod you should have used a better vocabulory than a hurtful/sarcastic word for fellow forum members.

Can anyone address their fellow forum members as Kid ?  Does the rules permit this word. 

I just hope any rule that is applicable for a member is applicable to every moderator here.

To whom should I report this to ?
Well I was just trying to lighten the situation a bit and I've always used that phrase and no one's complained. But if I've offended you then I apologize and will edit😳
Originally posted by mahkutty

Hi Ravjot,

We agree and abide to the rules and regulations set.  But on a very serious note, how can you address members as Kids ?  Being a mod you should have used a better vocabulory than a hurtful/sarcastic word for fellow forum members.

Can anyone address their fellow forum members as Kid ?  Does the rules permit this word. 

I just hope any rule that is applicable for a member is applicable to every moderator here.

To whom should I report this to ?

agreed fully!

This is an era of reporting Ravjot... We can't tell you go like that😆  Rules have become too strict isn't it ?

I think this was a good demo from me to you... This is how comments get reported and sometimes what you don't mean is often misinterpreted and gets reported and sometimes very harshly members get warned or WL raised.

I hope you keep these kind of factors in mind when you take action on every member.

Anyways, thanks for editing that comment.. cheers!!!
Edited by mahkutty - 11 years ago
Di ..i never break any rules . Still my birthday thread was closed and then moved away from forum . I somewhere felt like i was thrown out . and it was done just because my friends were posting my fav pics and writing a os to bring smile on my face . It dint had a single offensive word in it . it just had the love of my friends for me . I felt really hurt . I made a post regarding that but mod sano closed it without answering my question . She told i will get my answer through pm but i got no answer till today . I dil se want my thread back in this forum . What happened wasn't fair with me . just my thread was shifted . Di am i asking for to much ? Am i such a bad member that my birthday thread was thrown out of forum like this .?Edited by Surbhi123 - 11 years ago
@ mahkutty: I see your point there. Reminders are given to members who otherwise follow the rules and if whatever they said was something minor (i.e. misinterpreted in which case we ask them to be careful of their wording). If it's something major like bashing/fighting etc. then that deserves a warning and warning levels are raised in extreme cases.

@ Surbhi: I'll look into it
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

@ mahkutty: I see your point there. Reminders are given to members who otherwise follow the rules and if whatever they said was something minor (i.e. misinterpreted in which case we ask them to be careful of their wording). If it's something major like bashing/fighting etc. then that deserves a warning and warning levels are raised in extreme cases.

Ravjot, I really hope what you have said above is 100% correct in how a certain member gets warned for the warning level to be raised.

WL is raised only when there is lot of mud slinging going on with some abuses at each other.  There was a recent incident with one of my friends where very unfairly was punished for no fault by one of your peers without any proper justification. 

I will give the thread and the comments and nowhere those comments were abusive/sarcastic/derogatory, yet the mod chose to raise the warning level for unjustified reasons which left the member so disheartened that, that person is not using account much to see that WL displayed as punishment.  It has demoralized and disheartened completely.

My question is in case of unreasonable WL raised why can't they be another appeal and a proper review and justice is given.  I am okay with it if the decision is upheld after review, but let there be a proper channel as to one doesn't feel cheated by mod who at times gives an impression of being biased towards one group.  In the end, any offense needs to be punished while the innocent should be saved from any unfair punishment.  I will send the details with the thread and you can review it and take a call as to how WL was raised for no offense by that member nor there was any abuse/bashing.
I think I know what you're talking about but PM me the details anyway to be sure. But yes that is how it works. Also if the member has been warned and they ignore out warnings and continue to break rules then WL is raised as well