hats off aarti puri!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shahisthi

<font color="#0000FF">Trishna was awesome tonight. Hats off to her. CV's has chosen the right choice for this role.

Both DD and Aarti compliments so well in tonight's episode. Trishna with her pshyco charatcer and Madhu with her crying face.👏👏
👏
</font>

yup shahisthi..aarti z doin her best as trish..even madhu was fab..but da terror in trish's eyes was a must watch today..
She was always good yaar... love her acting... the one who forced me to watch the show before RK's entry... Vivian and Aarti both are rocking the show 👏 And today she was just fab 👍🏼
kudos to Aarti for the amazing acting 👍🏼 Edited by chinky353 - 11 years ago
Omg, r u guys saying like father like daughter? Yet to watch the episode but I'm almost nervous already.
Yeah good observation.  Aarti did well for her part!
Aarti is an amazing  actress, never heard of her before this show, really impressed with her acting she was just outstanding today.
Aarti was truly amazing pulling off Trishna's crazy rampage. Great expressions and her delivery of emotions hit you right in the face. Well done!!! 👏
AARTI ROCKED. SO DID VIVU. 👏SO DID RAKHI. SUPER DUPER CAST, SO DID PALLU AND DD IN THEIR OWN RESPECTIVE REACTIONS.I ADMIRE PADDY SO MUCH AND TRISHNAA BLEW ME AWAY.👏

Aarti is a superb actress plus so hot yaar 😍 and many very well knows my love for evil character ❤️