SS: LOVE TO HATE&HATE TO LOVE THD 4 Pcp P48 -Pg142

Posted: 11 years ago

Thread 4 Below:

Part 39: (Slight Mature Content)

Arnav: What happened? Is something wrong?

Khushi: Umm.. No.. I mean nothing worng.. Infact everything is right now..

Arnav: Yeah .. I know.. Its right.. See you needed to match column C and E Khushi and you did match Column D and E and hence you faced the issues.. (He started explaining her what she did but she was in no mood to listen).

She kept her hand on his cheeks and he was surprised.. She removed her laptop from his lap and placed it aside on the bed. He was little shocked.. She then herself sat on his lap facing him with her legs on either sides of his hips and she cupped his face and kissed him once on his lips.. This was all so sudden that he didnt understand whether this was true or was he dreaming..

Her kiss was quite passionate.. Infact she was now more licking his lips rather than kissing and asking them to part.. She moved her head accordingly to lick them not getting intrude by his nose..Arnav was totally aroused by her actions.. He couldnt believe she actually was doing this.. She had hugged him on his back and now she moved her hands to his chest and started unbuttoning him.. He still managed to keep his hands off her.. He held the pillow aside for some support as she was in no mood to leave him. Her entire body weight was on his lap and she was still licking his lips wanting them inside her mouth.. When she found him unresponsive she started kissing his cheeks , chin and then moved to his bare chest since she had already taken that shirt off him. He leaned back on the Headboard of the bed and she kept on kissing his chest and moved down slowly towards his belly button. He was totally aroused.. He couldnt hold this for longer.. He tried pushing her with his hands but gently so that she shouldnt be hurt but she managed to stop his hands and move them aside as she comtinued kissing his chest and tummy..

She was so damm turned on today that even he wasnt able to stop her.. Was she really in her senses? What did she want , he thought for a moment.. But all his senses had stopped working except his one sense.. And that was deep down getting errected to her actions. He still didnt feel like getting into this.. He knew she was just excited about all this Husband and Wife roles.. nothing else.. He managed to ask her in his husky voice..

Arnav: Khushi.. Stop doing this..

But nope she was not ready to stop this at all. She was a lioness and she too knew how to get advantage of the situations.. She wanted to show him tonight how much he attracted her towards him and how she controlled all this in the misconception of Professionalism.. Arnav was unable to resist her at all even for a second now.. She found him loosening his grip on the Pillow. She bent still down not off his laps and then kissed his aroused part and he groaned.. This was heights.. He looked at her once and then pulled her from her hair on him to make her look in his eyes..

Arnav: You should not have done that.

He said that and pulled her for a deep passionate kiss and she responded back willingly.. He rolled on the bed not breaking that kiss so that he was now on top of her.. They kissed each other wildly. He thrusted his tongue in her mouth and she sucked him fully till she was unable to breathe and finally she pushed him. She breathed heavily and so did he. He saw her once.. She had closed her eyes all lost in him and his kiss.. He smiled and then pulled back. He sat on the bed and then extended his hand to get the shirt which was fallen down.. But before he could get it, she picked his shirt and then hide it behind her..

Arnav: what The..!! Give my shirt back Khushi..

Khushi: Not untill I finish taking you the way I want you..

Arnav: What?

She pulled him back on her and started kissing him on his neck and all he could do was try to stop her by pulling her hairs and moving her head off him. She rolled on the bed to make him lie under her and she then pinned his both hands on the bed with hers and looked in his eyes..

Arnav: Khushi.. Are in ok? I mean what happened to you all of a sudden?

Khushi: Sshhh!!! No talks Arnav.. Just feel what I want you to feel.. Understood? You didnt allow me to kiss you that night right.. So take this as a punishment for the same..

Arnav: Ohh Really.. In that case you too need to get some punishments Khushi.. You have shown a lot of attitude to me in the initial days.. So lets sort them out one by one then..

Khushi was little scared.. She didnt knew what he meant.

Khushi: What?

Arnav rolled back taking her along and then picked her from the bed. She was hugging him, with her legs wrapped around his waist and her hands on his neck for support.. He got up and pushed her to the wall nearby and he himself pushed his aroused part on her feminity almost hitting her there and she moaned. Though they both were in their clothes she could still feel him like they wore nothing..

Arnav: That was for your attiude for not letting me Own my Sheesh Mahal.

She smiled..He still remembered that?? She clutched his hair and then tried to push him pleading him to pull back his manly force from her..  He pulled back and then took her to the other wall of the room which lead to the Living room.. He again pushed her on the wall, her legs still wrapped around him and he almost thrusting his entire self into her..  She arched back again with a Wild moan..

Arnav: This one was for not allowing me to continue loving you and for slapping me unintentionally in RM.

Khushi: Arnav.. Just stop.. I am ..

Arnav: I am .. What? You wet right?? I know that Khushi..I can feel that on me too...

Arnav pushed her again to the next wall that lead to the Mini Kitchen and placed her on the Kitchen slab with her legs still wrapped around him and he again pushed his errected parts on her feminity and this time with a more wild thrust.. And she was unable to control any longer.. She bit him on his neck hard to supress all the feelings which she got inside her tummy..

Arnav: And this one for Seducing me tonight and making me go so wild on you ..

Khushi: Arnav Please let me go..

Arnav: Not Yet Khushi.. You wanted this right.. Then be ready to take it from me now..

Khushi: Arnav.. I am almost dripping.. Please Stop..

She hugged him tight keeping her head on his shoulders still her legs wrapped around him.. He smiled and hugged her back. Picked her like that and went straight to the washroom. He then made her sit on the Washroom Slab inside

Arnav: Get changed..

He said that and left her.. She too pulled back and he closed the door of the bathroom and moved out..

Khushi was in the bathroom from past 30 minutes,.. She got changed and wore a Satin Robe which was there inside and came out.. All this time she just blushed on every action that happened in their room some time back. She came out and saw him.. He didnt look at her.. AFter she came he moved inside the washroom. She smiled to herself and then started making their bed.. She still remembered how he had tried punishing her and she so wished she hadnt stopped him..  She never got a punishment as sweet and wild as this before..

She sat on the bed in that same Satin Robe and closed her laptop and kept it aside.. He came out and then moved to the bed and slept on his side.. Without even noticing her..

She was confused.. She remembered his words.. "PATIENCE" .. Yes she knew this was required at this instant.. She looked once at him and then dozed off.. They were leaving for Switzerland the next day for her Business trip but it was not easy to forget Mauritius.. Though they hadnt seen any sightseeing here but whatever they showed each other today in that room , their passion, their desperations was too much to carry for their next trip..

Next Morning

Arnav was having his shower when Khushi got up. They didnt face much to each other..Infact they tried to show as if nothing much happened the last night.. They packed their things and then finally they left out for the Airport..

Switzerland:

They reached the Aiport and then started in the Car to the Hotel. They didnt talk much and now after getting down here Khushi had to make some important call asking for some of her SG Group Managers to meet her in the Hotel tonight.. She had a small informal meeting with them and after which tomorrow was her main meeting with the clients.

They entered their Hotel and checked in the room. Arnav had a nice nap and Khushi was working on her laptop. She had booked a conference room in this Hotel for her meeting. She saw Arnav's mobile ringing.. She moved to the bed not waking him up and checked.. It was Sheena Calling..

Khushi answered..

Khushi: Yeah Sheena.. Tell me

Sheena: Umm.. Maam.. is ASR around? I need to talk to him

Khushi: Anything urgent?

Sheena: Well yes..

Khushi: He is sleeping.. You can pass the message to me or email him.. He will check later and reply back. Fine?

Sheena was surprised hearing Khushi so calm. She agreed and Khushi cut the call. She felt better when she spoke so calmly to sheena without having any kinds of Doubt in her mind.. She kept his phone back and then started working again on her lappy..

Precap for Part 40 - Page 6

Part 40 - Page 15 
Precap for Part 41 - Page 19
Part 41 - Page 29
Precap for Part 42 - Page 34 
Part 42 - Page 45
Precap for Part 43 - Page 50
Part 43 - Page 61
Precap for Part 44 - page 68
Part 44 - Page 81
Precap for Part 45 - Page 88
Part 45 - Page 96

Precap for Part 46 - page 102

Part 46 - Page 114

Precap for Part 47 - Page 122

Part 47 - Page 134

Precap for Part 48 - Page 142

THread 5 - Part 48 Onwards - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3085776
Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RES

*EDITED*

YAYY FIRST FOR ONCE AWESOME UPDATE LOVING THE NEW KHUSHI CANT WAIT TO READ MORE THANKS FOR THE PM CONGRATS ON THE NEW THREAD
Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Man you disappointed me so much ..I thought they would consummate their Marriage as Khushi is feeling for him too..Lets wait ..Nice update Madhu
ak_maggi thumbnail
tht was wonderful... she is learning d right things...😊

Thanks for d PM... best start for a day😃
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I too like others thought that they will consummate thier marriage but I guess it would have to wait until khushi confess her love for arnav. I really like this changed khushi and hope this change is permanent now
kyunki_iloveu thumbnail
woww...first time arnav is the one back off from passion...
and m lking this new khushi
:)
kethgauthami1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update...i really liked this part very much...everyone is in shock of kushi's behavior 
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
us\ff…asr is someone to teah khushi patience ðŸ˜² y has khushi become so submissive all of a sudden….it's like a sea change in her persona in amatter of few days….
bnvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread.😃 very nice wild 😉update.
meera06 thumbnail
This Arnav has a lot of PATIENCE😉