Bade Acche Laggte Hai

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys!

So, after bashing my head a gazillion times against a wall and endless giggling imagining wht Ram's going to do after seeing the precap for tomorrow, i REWROTE IT! Thats right! I REWROTE IT! Cuz instead of seeing the stupid Tusshaar style romance that we are going to see, I figured we all deserved to at least READ something RaYa and RK+ST worthy! So, hope you guys like it! Don't forget to like/comment! 

So, forget the song Shirt Da Button, and ENJOY! πŸ˜‰

Priya was organizing her clothes.  She was hanging some suits, when Ram came up behind her. 

Ram: Priya, accha suno na.. 

Priya smiled and continued to hang her suit: Kya hai?

Ram: Are, I want to tell you something. 

Priya continued hanging her suit when Ram picked at her hair clip.  He just loosened it, he didn't take it out completely.  

Ram: Tumhara jo yeh clip hai na..

Priya on reflex turned her head towards him.  But then turned back and continued hanging her suit.  

Ram: Iss clip se mujhe jalan ho rahi hai..

Priya paused and turned completely towards him.  

Priya: Kya? Kyun? 

Then she turned back and picked up another suit and started hanging it.  Ram came beside her, and while looking into her eyes, he took the suit from her hands and set it down on the bed.  Then he went behind her and took the clip out of her hair.  Priya closed her eyes as he ran his hand through her hair, opening it completely, and then moved it all to one side.  He slid one arm around her waist and skimmed his nose on the sensitive spot behind her ear.  Priya felt herself losing her senses.  She could feel the butterflies in her stomach as her heart started racing.  

Ram: Kyun ki woh hamesha tumhare saath rehta hai.  Jahan tum jaati ho, clip jaata hai, main nahi jaata.  

Then he rounded to her side, his arm still around her waist.  Priya's eyes were still closed.  She felt his gaze on her and opened her eyes and turned her face slightly to look into his eyes.  

Ram:  Aur sirf clip hi nahi.  Yeh tumhare aankhon ka kaajal bhi.  

He brought his face closer.  Priya could feel his breath on her face and she closed her eyes again.  He gently kissed her on the outer corner of her left eye. 

Ram: Aur tumhare yeh kaanon ke earrings.  

He slowly took them off one by one, placing a gentle kiss on each ear lobe as soon as he removed them.  Then he turned her to face him.  He slid his arms around her waist again and pulled her closer. 

Ram: Aur tumhara yeh maathe ka sindoor. 

And he placed a gentle kiss on her hairline, right where her sindoor was. 

Ram: Aur tumhara yeh mangalsutra.  

He touched it gently and was about to remove it when Priya held his hand.  She looked into deep into his eyes and slightly shook her head.  He left it and she closed her eyes again and wrapped her arms around his neck as his hands went up her back and he placed a trail of soft kisses starting from the crook of her neck on one side, down her neckline, up the other side into the crook of her neck again.  Ram lowered one hand to her waist again.  Priya clutched the side of his blazer. 

Ram: Aur tumhare yeh shirt ke buttons' 

While one hand rested on her waist, with his other hand, he started opening the buttons of her top, one by one.  He was on the third one when Priya grabbed his hand. 

Priya, moaning: Ram'. 

She looked into his eyes, pleading.  He looked down at her hand and saw her beautiful wedding ring.  

Ram: Aur tumhari yeh anghooti. 

He raised her hand to his lips and softly kissed her ring finger, right where the ring was.  Then he looked into her eyes.  He lowered his gaze to her lips for a second then raised it back up to her eyes.  He tightened his grip around her waist and pulled her even closer.  His lips were centimeters away from hers.  She could feel his hot breath on her lips and she felt her own breath hitch. 

Ram: Aur' 

He came a little bit closer.  Priya closed her eyes.  

Ram closed his eyes as he came even closer.  His lips were now millimeters away from hers.  Priya clutched his blazer even more tightly.  He could feel her uneasy breaths and her heart pounding against his.  His lips were about to touch hers.  She felt him say it on her lips. 

"Beeep!!!"

Priya snapped out of her memory.  She looked out the window to see a traffic jam and the driver of the police van was honking. 

"Beeep!" 

Driver, yelling out the window: Are Chalo bhai!

Priya felt a couple of tears roll down her cheeks as she crossed her arms and continued to look out the window.  All she wanted more than anything else in the world was to be in Ram's strong muscular arms right now.  She wanted to feel his steady heartbeat against her pounding heart as he wrapped his arms around her, and hugged her tight, shielding her, protecting her from the world.  She was his and only his.  She wanted to feel those butterflies in her stomach when he came close to her.  She wanted to feel his lips on hers.  Those soft warm lips that spoke the unsaid words in his heart when he kissed her with all his pent up passion and desire.  All she wanted was Ram.  Was that too much to ask for?  

Yes, apparently it was because all those desires and feelings would be left unfulfilled for the next 14 years.  Because for the next 14 years, she was going to be completely alone, in a dark cell with nothing but endless loneliness, pain and memories...

Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hahahaha!! Wasn't expecting for that to be a dream LOL was like reading at work on my break thinking in my head aur!? omg aur!? hahaha then nothing happend hahaha been waiting for a os from you today :P thank you! :)
azk92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranii.sharma

Hahahaha!! Wasn't expecting for that to be a dream LOL was like reading at work on my break thinking in my head aur!? omg aur!? hahaha then nothing happend hahaha been waiting for a os from you today :P thank you! :)

LOL sorry! πŸ˜† hahaha.. Bashed my head too many times and this is all that came out... Maybe a few more bashings and something else would have happend hahahaa.  

Well we all know its going to be a dream, so im just preparing you all.. ROFL! 

Glad you liked it! πŸ˜‰
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome AmbyπŸ˜ƒ...Just superbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...wow...what an imagination!!!😳😳...you just hit the bull's eye of all our imaginations with this OS...thank you for this beautiful OS😳😳
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amby wonderful.. Guess this is exactly what will happen tommorow,  from Priya's POV..
A beautiful dreamy sequence that was rudely jolted back into reality..Well written and simply Rayalicious.. Thanks dear..
BTW  do you think Raya will dance for Kailash kher's song?.. Just joking!
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome!! πŸ˜ƒ It is so beautifully written! ⭐️ Very romantic! 😳 Loved it!! ❀️
*sigh* I just cannot get enough of RaYa romance! πŸ˜‰ So pls keep writing many more OS & FFs!! πŸ˜† Love the way you write!! 😍
azk92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maris08

Amby wonderful.. Guess this is exactly what will happen tommorow,  from Priya's POV..

A beautiful dreamy sequence that was rudely jolted back into reality..Well written and simply Rayalicious.. Thanks dear..
BTW  do you think Raya will dance for Kailash kher's song?.. Just joking!

Don't even go there... Dance? LOL ohmygod i don't even want to go back to imagining that again.. spent all day tryign to think of what might happen LOL and i actually want to dream about Ram and not have nightmares about him lame circus dancing tonight ok! hahaha 

But thanks! Glad you liked it! πŸ˜‰
azk92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Awesome AmbyπŸ˜ƒ...Just superbπŸ‘...wow...what an imagination!!!😳😳...you just hit the bull's eye of all our imaginations with this OS...thank you for this beautiful OS😳😳

Hahaha Thanks Kishore! πŸ˜‰
Glad you liked it πŸ˜†
azk92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: balhfan22

Awesome!! πŸ˜ƒ It is so beautifully written! ⭐️ Very romantic! 😳 Loved it!! ❀️
*sigh* I just cannot get enough of RaYa romance! πŸ˜‰ So pls keep writing many more OS & FFs!! πŸ˜† Love the way you write!! 😍

LOL thank you! hahaha Awww thanks! Sorry haven't been well enough to write lately! A few more days and ill update my FFs! πŸ˜›
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: azk92

Don't even go there... Dance? LOL ohmygod i don't even want to go back to imagining that again.. spent all day tryign to think of what might happen LOL and i actually want to dream about Ram and not have nightmares about him lame circus dancing tonight ok! hahaha 

But thanks! Glad you liked it! πŸ˜‰

Amby you need to be a little more imaginative.. Okay if Raya isnt dancing in the usual sense, how do you think this song will be picturised? What kind of lame circus EK mata has in store for them?