Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Sharon's anchor to Swayam's storm

MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
From what little was seen in today's episode & the seemingly significant precap for tomorrow...it doesn't need much logic to c that Swayam's hurt seems to hav taken an aggressively angry mode . He sure is hurt by the attituude of his teammates but then that he had expected-- what has hurt him is Sharon's stand & we hav to look at the sixth dancer issue from the perspective of the Swaron (trial) relationship...from what has been shown of Sharon's approach to this couple thing one is almost compelled to believe that trial is a word that she has added as a clause just so that she is not forced to think abt another word commitment at this stage...her earnestness as compared to Swayam's guarded reactions have been the gist of whatever brief moments we hav seen between them as yet...

However what can b assumed from what has been shown for tomorrow is that Swayam is doing his best to vent out his frustration at a game of ping pong so that it does not end in an outburst against Sharon...we need to note here the tone of apprehension in Sharon's words as to how he wuld react... now she suggested Taani for AGS also - will Sharon for a change b a abl to keep her calm & b th anchor to all the storm brewing within Swayam? Well therein lies the answer to the future of their rishta

This time they themselves rather than any external force will determine things...

What say guys???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Well from what we have seen till now, i believe Sharon will sure stay calm this time and try to handle the situation her own way. Swayam and Sharon future relationship sure hangs in on how these two will handle this situation. Swayam is very angry and seems to be trying his best to let out his agitation on a ping pong game and keep all this away from their budding relationship. 

The CV's never fail to surprise us, not pleasantly most of the time though. 
Going by the articles that said SwaRon to share some romantic moments i would say its looks like a bad set of clouds that will soon pass away after few lightening.
In your words Sharon is the anchor to Swayam's storm. 

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u know what m most worried as how swayam character might turn up in future???? swayam this angry over such a lame issue so much so taht he doest speak to her or doesnt even look at her...abhi aisa hai tho aagey kaisaa hogaa???? i really hope swayam remains the same as we love to see him...

kal ka episode may clarify few things for us i guess...lets see
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think swayam is not in his normal self or the CVs are hell bound in butchering swayams character๐Ÿ˜ก
i dont get it, swayam never been so angry before even when sharon has insulted him but now suddenly he so upset and hurt on such a lame issue ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
i really hope sharon can survive swayams bouts of anger and can make him understand her pov .
Edited by tanukaswaron - 11 years ago
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah u r ryt!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

no external force..its just dem handling d relationship!
and dats wat i wanted!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
lets see kal kya hota hai?
coz just of few seconds of precap..i can't predict anything! ๐Ÿ˜•
cv's always surprise us!
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Correctly said Meera. Sharon holds all the keys now. She must act as Swayam this time to pacify him. I disagree with all those who say Swayam's anger is unjustified. He has every right and ven Sharon knew at the time of decision Swayam is gonna react this way. So she must take charge here and stand along side Swayam to steady himself an his team . God knows Swayam needs Sharon now more than ever.