||13th Creative Shopaholic Of the Week!! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
you are supposed to be having fun😳 ITS NOT THAT BAD!
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

AHEM AHEM AHEM AHEM.

Kya haaal hain toh bohat easy sawaal tha. Abh inka jawaab dijiye zara. 😛

NOTE: You must answer all questions AND DON'T write "I don't know" for any of the questions. Agreeed? Let's move on then. 😉 Google chachu ko you can use.

If money does not grow on trees, then why do banks have branches? those branches, and these are different. English is such a non deep and kaam chalaao types language! -_- more than half the words have 2 or more meanings... 😵 even our sentiments have... but thats just some other thing... ;)

Why does a round pizza come in a square box? because Square is COOL 😎

Why doesn't glue stick to is bottle? it does. Believe me, it DOES! 😳

Why do you still call it building when it is already built? 🤣 BAHAHAHA awesome! ok, i'll ask and let you know! 😃

If it is true that we are here to help others, what are others here for? its not true, even if it is, others are here to be helped! :D

If you are not supposed to drink and drive, then why do bars have parking lots? to park :D BEFORE getting drunk... aage its not THEIR problem ;) 😃

Why do cars drive on a parkway but park in a driveway? because they play opposite roles.

If love is blind, how can we believe in love at first sight? ask me when im in LOVE... at first sight :D

Why do we scrub Down and wash Up?  aiwaien

What's the opposite of opposite? compatible/similar

If a 911 operator has a heart attack, whom does he/she call? GOD.

If you try to fail and succeed, what did you just do? failed

Why is a woman in a suit a "business person" but a man in a dress is a "transvestite"? they are!? 😲

When pigs fart, does it smell like bacon? i suppose... ive never seen/heard them fart yet though...

Was Dawson Named After The Creek or Was The Creek Named After Dawson? i think... the latter... :)

Could a tanning bed kill a vampire? If not would they get a tan? they should get a tan rather.

How long is it until your relationship is considered a long-term relationship? as soon as you start getting irritated.

If you cut off a glowworm's tail would it be delighted? no

How do you know which armrest is yours in the movie theaters? i take both! 😃

If you say something is indescribable, isn't that describing it? yes :(

Do Dutch people always split the bill? lemme talk to a dutch friend :D

Can you sleep forever without being in coma? no

Why is it called butterfingers when there is no butter or fingers in it? its a sarcastic idiom, when you cant cling to or hold on to things... like my players... to their catches...

If you shine a light into a mirror, do you get twice as much light? no

How come it was called the Cosby Show when Billy Cosby's character was named Heathcliff Huxtible?  i swear i dont know what this is 😳

If a Truck is loaded with Helium, would it weigh less than when it was empty? Wouldn't it get better fuel mileage? according to what i studied in chemistry in grade 8... it should weigh lighter =(

What do you call male ballerinas? BALLERANAS 😎

How come the sun makes your skin darker but your hair lighter? skin isnt as black as hair...

If you dig a tunnel straight through the earth, will you come out with your feet first? why?

Why are pennies bigger than dimes? because dimes are smaller

Did they have antiques in the olden days? yes.

Are zebras black with white stripes, or white with black stripes? white with black stripes.

If Pringles are "so good that once you pop, you can't stop" why do they come with a re-sealable lid? because theyre lying.

Is a sleeping bag a nap sack? yes

What came first, the fruit or the color orange? color NOT the name *smirk*

Where does the white go when the snow melts? mere science ka imtehaan mat lo... it decolorizes! :P

Can blind people see their dreams? i hope so 😔

If there's an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule? yeah

Why do you click on start to exit Microsoft Windows? i dont, but its because ur STARTING to exit! 😃

Have you ever wondered why Trix are only for kids? no.

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? why should he have one? Cant one shave in Jungle?!!?!?!?😭

Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can't go that fast on any road? they might go above that... for race... or for the sake of breaking the road rules! :D

Why do they call it "getting your dog fixed" if afterwards it doesn't work anymore? it doesnt? :O

If Wild Coyote had enough money for all that Acme crap, why didn't he just buy dinner? he got all that w/o money :D

If masochists like to torture themselves, wouldn't they do it best by not torturing themselves? and if so, aren't we all masochist? what? 😕

Why is it called lipstick when it always comes off? its the LAKRI wala stick! :D

If when people freak out they are said to be "having a cow", when cows freak out are they said to be "having a person?" no, some other animal...

Aren't you tired of people asking you rhetorical questions and you don't know if they are rhetorical questions or not? im tired, but i know which ones are rhetorical and which one's arent! 😳

Why is a person that handles your money called a BROKER? english... -_- keep complaining... he breaks money BTW

Why do we leave expensive cars in the driveway, when we keep worthless junk in the garage? thats what it is meant for i guess

Why do they have handicap parking spaces in front of the skating rings? for handicaps to park

What happens if someone loses a lost and found box? wait for someone to report about finding it :D

Why do they call it taking a dump? Shouldn't it be leaving a dump? it shud

What if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about? OOOHHH.

Where in the nursery rhyme does it say Humpty Dumpty is an egg? nowhere

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests? testical 🤣

Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?

Why do banks leave the door wide open but the pens chained to the counter? pens are expensive. 😆 

What would happen if an Irresistible Force met an Immovable Object? if its stronger, and more dominant, it shall make the immovable object to move 😎

What's the difference between a wise man and a wise guy? no difference

If Americans throw rice at weddings, do the Chinese throw hamburgers? :O why would they?

How can you chop down a tree and then chop it up? khf

How can you hear yourself think? we cant :D

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from? both.

How does Santa get into a house that doesn't have a chimney? magic se

If you get cheated by the better business bureau, who do you complain to? even better business bureau

If you're in hell, and are mad at someone, where do you tell them to go? deepest pit of the hell.

What would Geronimo say if he jumped out of an airplane? nothing

What would Cheese say if they got their picture taken? teeeth.

Why are turds pinched off at the end?

I know you can be overwhelmed, and I know you can be under-whelmed, but can you just be whelmed?

Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any pants?

If you take an oriental person and spin him around a few times, does he become disoriented?

How come overtones and undertones are the same thing?

What would you use to dilute water?

What should one call a male ladybird?

How can military troops be deployed if they have never been ployed to begin with?

If you lived in Siberia and you wronged the Russians government, where would they send you?

Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere but call it a hemorrhoid when its in your as*?

If a cow laughed real hard, would milk come out her nose?

Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?

Aren't all generalizations false?

Can atheists get insurance for acts of God?

Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?

Why is it that whenever you sing to the radio, your voice is higher? Even when you have a low voice?

Why is most lunchmeat bigger than the bread?

Is there a certain temperature at which it stops being qualified as cold? At what temperature does it qualify as hot?

If you were a pastor, and you were getting married, would you hire a pastor, or would you do the wedding yourself?

Why is Joey short for Joe, when Joey has more letters?

Can someone have their head in the clouds and be down-to-earth at the same time?

If a person suffered from amnesia and then was cured would they remember that they forgot?

If you died with braces on would they take them off?

Why do mattresses have designs on them when they're always covered with sheets?

Why do they call them "apartments" when they are all stuck together?

Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?

Why do they report power outages on TV?

Why do they sell a pound cake that only weighs 12 ounces?

Why do 'tug' boats push their barges?

Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

Why do we have hot water heaters?

Why do we put suits in a garment bag and garments in a suitcase?

Why do we sing 'Take me out to the ball game', when we are already there?

Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?

Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing?

Why does an alarm clock "go off" when it begins ringing?

Why does flammable and inflammable mean the same thing?

Why don't you ever see baby pigeons?

Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist, but a person who drives a race car not called a racist?

Why is a women's prison called a penal colony?

Why is it called a TV "set" when you only get one?

Why is it called 'after dark', when it is really after light?

Why is it so hard to remember how to spell MNEMONIC?

Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?

Why is it when a door is open it's ajar, but when a jar is open it's not adoor?

Why is the alphabet in that order?

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

Would a fly without wings be called a walk?

You know how most packages say "Open here". What is the protocol if the package says, "Open somewhere else"?

Can fat people go skinny-dipping?

What is another word for "thesaurus"?

What is the speed of dark?

What part of the monkey do you use a monkey wrench on?

What should you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant?

What's another word for synonym?

When people lose weight, where does it go?

When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?

When vultures are on their deathbed, are they ever tempted to eat themselves?

When you're sending someone styrofoam, what do you pack it in?

Why are there never any artist's materials in a drawing room?

Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?

Why is there a light in your fridge and not in your freezer?

When you have your photo taken for your driver's license, why do they tell you to smile?

If you are stopped by the police and asked for your license, are you going to be smiling?

What do you call male ballerinas?

Is Disney World the only people trap operated by a mouse?

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing the two songs above? 😉

Why don't they call moustaches "mouthbrows"?

Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?

How young can you die of old age?

If swimming is such good exercise, how come whales are so fat?

Credit: Supriya Di, who asked me these questions when I became the MOTW in another forum.

HAVEEE FUNN!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And I shall be waitings.

Yeh warm-up questions hain. Aur bhi saawaal hain meray paas.

goddd
rest, later 😳
How long is it until your relationship is considered a long-term relationship? as soon as you start getting irritated.

OMG! 🤣 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by _QueenofHearts_

How long is it until your relationship is considered a long-term relationship? as soon as you start getting irritated.

OMG! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Areena and her epicness 🤣
Loll i know :p
Bahaha we were allowed To use google, but im too cool and learned to do that... 🤔 answers se pata chal hi raha hoga... 😎
ballaranas 🤣
Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 11 years ago
How did I miss this? Congrats Reenz!

Okay, ready..

Can you cry under water?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in".. But it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

What disease did cured ham actually have?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.

Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?

Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane ?

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing the two songs above?

Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your butt?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

Do you ever wonder why you ever read these questions in the first place??🤣

i hate you all 😔
these questions come in nightmares. swearing 😳
answer tham alll!
maine baaki answers parhne hain :D
Enjoying in hot seat Reeno...??😃 Edited by ZumSrK - 11 years ago