Kavi Shastri Abt Barun's Fake Twitter A/c

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I am happy tht this happened..

A fake a/c of Barun Sobti was gathering much followers in Twitter.The person was even using -ve language .
But finally Kavi Shastri tweeted that it was a fake account.

Kavi Shastri ?@KaviShastri

...Create fake accounts impersonating celebs. Barun is not only a co actor but also a good friend. Plz unfollow @IAmBarun as it a fake acc

Kavi Shastri ?@KaviShastri

I don't mean to give to much gyan or embarrass anyone, its for your own safety and jus to ensure good ppl's hard work n rep is not tainted.

All ppl following this fake a/c - kindly unfollow him
Thanks for sharing! I guess the majority of Barun's fans are aware that he is not into any social network! But it's so sweet of Kavi Shastri to clear doubts! Seems Kavi and Barun have grown to be very good friends! Well who would not like to have Barun as a friend!!!😳
wooow...he s soo caring...luvd deir freindship...barun s sooo cuteee so tat easily mingle with everyone...
thnks fr sharing... that was really sweet of Kavi..
thank you to kavi shastri for giving us this information. it was very sweet of him
barun and kavi have become great friends during this film shoot.
well barun is an awesome friend to have must say😃
hahahha why those dumbos made it? dun they know tht barun and sanaya are'nt on any community site?
well u wud be surprised to kno the num of followers tht a/c has... lots of ppl actually believed tht barun had finally made an a/c