FF ajnabi ehsaas haiye part 22 on page 33 15/1 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

he was not knowing why on particular day he felt like going to this maharashtra gujraat border for the past four years he was having the same feeling, whatever the amount of work he had at the end of the day on this day his heart wished to be at maha guj border and  watchng the sun set gave him peace of mind and divine feeling , and the words of some one close to him used to start echoing in his ears "aisa mehsoos hota hai jaise ibadat me hota hai jaise pyaar me hota hai." ...even today he was coming back from the same place he could not find any link to any thing,... even though he was married to ayesha he did not felt that belongingness to her she was his mere duty nothing more than that he married her four years ago when mamaji told him wht sid did to her and how she was helpless... rishabh was in usa sid had created problems even there and rishabh was partner so he was called to settle the matters and here this girl ayesha had committed suicide and now reporters were reluctantly questioning them it was all confusing  he was not remeberring what had happened to him in last few months the only thing he was rememberring was ayeshas marriage thats it the time he came to his senses he asked for niharika and he got to know that she died in car accident and they are clueless about sid as he is the one behind all the accident thing he was dumbstruck to hear all this and how could sid do this next thing was the girl who attempted suicide...

it was necessary for someone to take care of the press and ram signed the papers as authority to go ahead with further medical proceedings they got to knw about she being pregnant and then they cannot abbort the child as it is she has lost her whole health if doctors attempt abortion she  would have died ram told the doctor to make her well and he signed the papers as father of that child ...

in the past niharika dies in car accident and then priya s van meets with accident when she is been transferred to big jail, every one dies except for priya as she rolls down at early stage when the van gets a hit she rolls down and some lad notices her and brings her to her home ,where she lies unconcious for weeks and here in mumbai everyone beleives that she died except for ram .everyday he gets up and goes in search for her on different places and suddenly one day when he is on his way to find priya a car stops in front of his car and he gets down to see whose it ,suddenly he feels a hit on his head and falls down on the road  only he sees is the car fading out of his view now he is unconcious lying on the road... some passerby notices him goes to him takes his phone and calls last called no it was vikram who had called in morning if ram is fine or not the person says him about rams condition and vikram neha reach there ..here rishabh get a call and he flies to usa cause of sid unaware of rams condition ram gains his senses back and notices he is in hospital nowand asks "vikram arrey tuze kaha na maine ki ayesha ki shad me koi kami nahi rehni chahiye"... vikram neha gets thunderstorke on them ,they consult doctor who says that he has lost his memory and forcing to bring it back would be harmfull for him and can lead him  to coma vikram makes all arrangements at kapoor mansion to look everythng like previously it was and asks everyone to hide the truth and neha takes priyas belonging and everythng with her ...the press people are kept away and vikram brings a order from court that no news regarding priya ayesha or anyone should be flashed unless it has permissions of him as he is the ceo of kapoor group he has the right on behalf  of ram has the authority to do so...

here,

priya gains her sense back and finds herself in a small house where she finds a old woman taking care. the house is very clean neet and the womam also loos decent she asks her and the woman says how she found ,her bought het to her house ,now priya wants to go back she calls at sharma house and then at kapoor mension where servant say tht everyone is in the temple for rams mariage with ayesha... she is shattered but asks but ram is married and the servant says that priya madam died in accident and now ram is marrrying her sister ..and hangs the call priya is standing still with tears falling continuosly... how can ram do this? no he can not do this to her...her ram is only hers no one can share him with her ..how he was lost in those three days when she left him beacuse of nuts and karthik case,, she might have heard it wrong she collectes her self and takes a cab to the place where the servant told her the marriage is going on...as soon as she reaches  she is shocked to see the view .. her RAM ..is no more priyas ram... that ram and ayesha are going towards rams car ,ayesha is having managalsutra and her mang is filled with sindoor her maa is bidding her and papa even he is standing still looking at ayesha ... priya all shattered sits again in the cab and returns to the ladies house ..the lady consoles her and asks her to be strng for her child now this ws the second shock of her life... on one hand she has lost everything but on the other hand she has found everything again she decides to be strong the lady asks her to stay with her but priya refuses and asks she wants to leave the country ..as soon as possible the lady asks her to come to dubaialong with her, as her son and bahu are settled there and even she is about to go there so it would be nice option for her, priya agrees now the major problem is her passsport...but the lady says she will manage everything for her and asks her to use fake identity of her daughter who died 10years ago when she was 34 and she manages all the certificates and everything by asking her son to do the rest after  pirya manages to get passport and she flies to dubai with naina ji her new mother she has a new family now in dubai her bhai svayam nainas son and his wife meeta they both are loving and caring as swayam has lost his sister he found oneback  in priya and the on other han naina found her lost daughter back ...priya found a new job in dubai and living happily in another flat with naina it was her condition that not to interfare in swayams lifestyle...

part 12 on pg 15
part 13 pg 16
part14 pg17
part 15 pg 18
part 16 pg 19
part 17 pg21
part18pg23
part 19 pg 26
part 20 pg28
part 21pg30
part 21(2) pg 31
part 15 pg 33
Edited by snehalparab - 11 years ago
wonderfull!! plz continue... :)
wow ..you clearly mentioned in one part what has happened in the past ...
thank you very much and egerly waiting for next part ..want to read current track
This is a nice portrayal of the story. But include in the title that it is OS or FF so that people can read. And do continue.
awesome update...
you decribe it so well...
continue soon...

good one with lots of twists
awesome awesome ... continue continue continue
OMG!! Full of sharp twists & turns!! really awesome! But should add OS or FF In the title. do continue soon
thanks you all for reading and giving so precious comments but really dont know how to specify it as ff or os it is ff that means i wil continue it ...thanks once again and all comments are welcomed whether positive or negative...
part 2 cntinues...
life was going in routine ways everyday chores were being followed but ram he wasnt pacified although he was living in the same house same room with same furnitures and settings around he was missing something and he was sensing it that what he is missing is an important part of his life..
he asked evryone when did choti got married ,why doesnt he remembers anything but no one answered his questions they were unanswerred
he had not allowed ayesha to enter his room, he had accepted her as mere duty of his...he was following every duty towards slesh... yes sids son who was the only stress burster for him in all these years ...
today ram did not wished to do any work he went to his room and was thinking the same thing suddenly his eyes went to his treasure box and he just had all those memories of his childhood ,, he decided to spend some time in past ...
he just took the box and came to bed sat there and opened the box ...he was noticing each and every thing and his gudiya...his cars..his pebbles and there was some photo lying in his box he picked it up it looked like sojme girls picture but she had an boy cut...
she was almost looking like kapil dev ..unknowingly a small smile escaped rom his lips his dark brown eyes started shining and one small tear unknowingly rolled down his cheecks ..
he was trying to remember hard why he kept this pic inside his treasure box and why he was experiencing the same feeling which he felt when he visited maharashtra and gujrat border...
it was too difficult for him to find out suddenly he got flashe of a lady who is running behind him, pleading for the photo ...mr.kapooor dijiye na please...aannn mr.kapoor thats not fair ...it kept echoing in his ears ...
everyone in his office, ayesha and even the clients called him mr.kapoor but this mr.kapoor what echoed in his ears was different it was soothing, it felt divine to him ..he felt .a slight belongingness to this voice ..who is this woman and why i cannot trace her..
do i know the owner of this voice and so closely that i feel my heart is racing when this voice echoes in my ears...
he was sleepless why the hell i have changed to this core ..i dont feel like eating parathas allo patahas i eat vegetables,fruits and pills i just cant bear there smell now why ????????

here in dubai...
priya was busy looking after her jr.goli...she had named her arpita(the one who is devoted) she was the memory of the lovely times when priya had surrederrred her sel devoted herself to her RAM ..she stiill loved him dispite of seeing him with ayesha she was unable to beleive it and she tries to hold the  grudge in her mind , to have that anger , to hate ram ,..but she was unable to do it because whatever she did to stop herself from reminding him ..made her more crazy about him .and now arpita the exact replica of her father .loved allo parathans.loved black forest,loved gobbling chicken and punjabi dishes ,priya was not able to beleive that her girl who have seen only veg food in the house can just slurp into nonveg dishes at her mamas place and once reluctantly she heard her saying to her mama..
"mama acche mama aap bolo na mommy ko ke wo bhi banaye aisa khanaa mmm muze woh lulli ki sabji nahi pasand ..woh jo pallot gleen hoti hai ..lambi si patli si ma jaisi bilkul..please mama please swayam naina and meeta just bursted at her innocet dialogues..
but priya she was feeling all the memories and was continuosly crying in her maas room... RAM mmm...yes she is speeking like him even he said her once "why do you like lauki more just because its green and its like you patlis si sabji i dont like it priya."... why ram why do you this to me i am far away from you here in dubai then why your memories come to me
i am tired of running now from you...please go away she almost shouted and arpita who came there looking for her just got scared...

she almost ran from that room to hide herself behind her badimaa(naina) and was sobbing ..priya unaware of this washed her face and came out looking for her and found her bundle of joy crying behind maa she had a stab it again reminded her of him his innocent dark choclate brown eyes..she just ran to her and pulled arpita towards herself in tight embrace as if she was holding raam she planted no of kisses on her ...
she was dying with every tear rolled down her eyes and just then arpita loosen herself with fear in her eyes and cried out even i want poopaaa..my own poppaaa...
priya was shock to hear this she could not beleive it what she hears ..why she was asking for her papa ...she was dumbstruck and sat on the floor without responding ...now arpita sensed that she has demanded something wrong which made her momma unhappy and she was scared now why her momma isnt reacting;;...
she sensed it quickly went to her moomma and in her  cute voice said moomma i am solly maaf kaldo na i plomis mai aisa nahi kalungi momma bolo na pls...
she was wiping her tears with her tiny fingers putting some sensen to priya again and priya got back to present...she was still silent looking at her again arpita said " moomma aap bohot acche ho  muze popppa nahi chahiye ooma please bolo na muzse mai nahi zid karungi aur luulli ki sabzi bhi kha lungi momma..priya slowly took her in her tight embrace and kissed her forhead ...everyone had moisten eyes they witnessed true love...

to be continued