RAYA OS:Tere Bina Mushkil Hai Jeena ,21/6/12 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by D4BALH

i m correcting my comment, this is my 1st comment on any of your fiction post. Your word missed somewhere while typing n knew only after reading ur reply.. N ya i m surely going to follow u in upcoming ur fiction post n will try to comment wid my boring word..

That's ok  dear ,no probs ,thnkyou very much ,its not at all boring as i told those are energy boosters .
@luvshakshi

kaash aisa hota, to kitna maza ata...but this is not going to happen, loved ur prediction specially when Ram broke the news about their child to Priya, I simply loved it...keep writing such stuffs dear
Originally posted by jineejiggs

@luvshakshi

kaash aisa hota, to kitna maza ata...but this is not going to happen, loved ur prediction specially when Ram broke the news about their child to Priya, I simply loved it...keep writing such stuffs dear

yah i too knw this is not going to happen but atleast we can be happy by reading it in a fiction ...
keep reading and thank you soo much for your wonderful comment

Edited by luvsakshi - 11 years ago
awesome OS... so lovely... hope aisa hui hoti...😍

sorry for late comment... thanks ..!!

Tere Bina Mushkil Hai Jeena😉wow kya title hai ??? 

Kya yaar how i missed 😭all this beautiful OS ..Ofourse i joined recently still i wasted so muh of time ..

I loved the way Ram dislosed the news to Priya ...Awesomely penned down their feelings..

Both slept off thinking eahother..Mindblowing re ...LOvE you babes for this ...

You are truly gifted writer ...👏⭐️
⭐️

awesome yaar i completly loved the whole update wish something like was actually happend in show... but never mind it happen here so cute way... i loved when Ram disclose the news of Priya's pregggy so fresh n awesome... love it yarr so awesome...
Th
Originally posted by geetharoy999

Tere Bina Mushkil Hai Jeena😉wow kya title hai ??? 

Kya yaar how i missed 😭all this beautiful OS ..Ofourse i joined recently still i wasted so muh of time ..

I loved the way Ram dislosed the news to Priya ...Awesomely penned down their feelings..

Both slept off thinking eahother..Mindblowing re ...LOvE you babes for this ...

You are truly gifted writer ...👏⭐️
⭐️

Hiii geetha sorry for late reply ...

Thank you so much .. you loved the tite itself ...So sweet of you thank you ...

At last you read and gave lovely feed backs .. Im overhelmed seeing your responce ...
Thank you & lov you tooo ...

Originally posted by leena04

awesome yaar i completly loved the whole update wish something like was actually happend in show... but never mind it happen here so cute way... i loved when Ram disclose the news of Priya's pregggy so fresh n awesome... love it yarr so awesome...

Awww Leena ...Thank you soo much ..Im happy that you read ...Love you ...