OS on today's precap : You belong with me NOTE PG5 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by azk92

OhmyGawd Why did i know you were gna pick this scene? LOL

I KNOW cuz its my fave scene too!! hahaha

Love it Angie! 

Amby dear

Girl.. Its GMTA all the way!!LOL Its my personal fav. esp the whole episode!! And the fall in his arms.. Priceless!! 🤗

Originally posted by pasumarthisa

Hi, That was the best scene('the best' I would say) for me too but with a slight difference. It starts when Ram's eyes look for Priya and he leaves everyone to congratulate her. Their conversation about Ram's marriage was great too. And it ends when Ram leaves and Priya gets confused about Ram and the stranger who poured out his heart outside the restroom. Just magical.

Ram looking for Priya even though they were always at loggerheads, beautifully brought out their subconsious feelings for each other.  Ram's smile when Shipra introduces him to Vineet and co later and Priya's look were priceless too.

Thanks for bringing it up again here.

Pasu

I hope its okie if I address you so.. The whole episode was fab. You are right.. From the way his eyes start search for Priya and the exchange of expressions along iwth their balcony convo.. Fantastic scene!! Surely THE BEST SCENE!! They were strangers but still had something between them. I don't think there could have been a better seqeunce to portray that. The whole feel was truly magical.

I didn't want to post the whole scene but for BALH lovers, it's etched in our memories. This Jhalak was surely just a reminder of that beautiful portrayal.

Was thinking of a making a memorabilia.. It's gonna be a long effort but with no interesting episodes, I think Iam gonna get back doing that. Thanks again for your awesome perspective. Always look forward to it
Originally posted by fosla

Pasu

I hope its okie if I address you so.. The whole episode was fab. You are right.. From the way his eyes start search for Priya and the exchange of expressions along iwth their balcony convo.. Fantastic scene!! Surely THE BEST SCENE!! They were strangers but still had something between them. I don't think there could have been a better seqeunce to portray that. The whole feel was truly magical.

I didn't want to post the whole scene but for BALH lovers, it's etched in our memories. This Jhalak was surely just a reminder of that beautiful portrayal.

Was thinking of a making a memorabilia.. It's gonna be a long effort but with no interesting episodes, I think Iam gonna get back doing that. Thanks again for your awesome perspective. Always look forward to it

You can call me Santhi(my first name). I know for all BALH lovers, that scene is etched in the memory, but I have to tell about my journey into BALH here to show why my comments can be so naive sometimes.

I never follow soaps. Saas-bahu soaps would never interest me. I used to have Zee tv some years back when my in-laws were visiting us(live near Boston). Followed few episodes of Kasam Se(10 - 15 maybe). Knew and admired RK the actor but was not a fan in the strict sense.

I saw about Ram and Priya confessing love to each other on movies section of rediff.com. IT mentioned that viewers had a bonanza😊 as RK and PK confessed to each other. And it gave the link to that episode. Followed the link just because I knew RK was a known face. As you know this is March.

Saw the episode, liked it and ST was a revelation. Didn't know she was the lead in KGGK. Then it all started. Looking at the previous episodes(around the confession episode), googling on Sakshi, Ram, BALH etc. etc. Then joined IF to watch the episodes the day they were shown. Went on youtube and saw the episodes from the beginning. The experience has been great. Thats the reason why I am not yet completely disappointed with the show. 

Still watching the show for RK the character(the best one in my opinion of RK the actor) and PK the character. I hope it continues to be so and I don't have to watch the show for RK the actor and ST .
Edited by pasumarthisa - 11 years ago
thanku thanku thanku sooo much...
it indeed was a treat...superb