Book 3 FF:Till the End of Time (book4 link: pg 148) - Page 45

Posted: 11 years ago

First n foremost this was anything but boring πŸ˜› Its from this point that all the action starts n this is the most crucial part of the story 😳 So how on earth can this be boring? 😲 Thanks for the note πŸ€— I was certain that Pia will never resort to such inhuman means to fulfill her dreams of becoming a mother 😳 But if Mohini gets to know abt this, I wonder wat havoc she will wreck  as u said in ur reply  I am dreading it the most n as we all know she will use it to her advantage 😭

Coming to the update as always it was brilliant(can there be any 2 thoughts on that one? πŸ˜›) πŸ‘ It was insightful n the significant part was Kol πŸ˜ƒ 

I suppose Arnab's timing has never been right but he's a father after all. So I can't blame him here. His son in law leaves his daughter the very next day after marriage n of course its obvious anyone can realise something's fishy πŸ˜• And what does he see the first thing early in the morning after he comes to see his daughter? 😳 A child in her arms which she claims to be Aryan's when everyone in town knows Aryan is still a student? Nobody had ever heard nor seen Peehu, so obviously Arnab got suspicious n to think he never approved of Abhay in the first place? A wife who never bothered to make her presence felt on the most important day of her husband's brother's life? πŸ˜• And then he gets to know she died leaving behind children who are his daughter's niece n nephew. I wish Pia had handled the situation a lil better but thinking of the bitterness n pain she endured when she was staying with her uncle, I can't blame her either  Well I am glad that atleast Abhay was polite to him and invited Arnab but how could Arnab accept it when his own daughter slammed the door on him?  Abhay wondering if the question bank trait was hereditary in Pia I couldn stop 🀣 SO very true. Even in the show he was being nosy πŸ˜› Like father like daughter πŸ˜†

Aryan's pain will be his alone n there's nothing anyone can do about it 😭 I have experienced it myself. When u truly care for someone, no words of consolation will ever come out of your mouth when they r mourning the loss of somebody close to their heart, for any words u have to say will only sound hollow  The least u can do is be by their side 😭 Aryan's state was so heartbreaking πŸ₯Ί It must have been hard for Abhay to tell him to take care of his family in his absence as he would now have to face the SC  Nobody would ever do that but Abhay knew Aryan had to pull himself together for the sake of his babies n for his family. It was the right though tough thing to do  Loved Aryan's love for his brother. The fierce protective brother came to the surface at the mention of the trial n I expected nothing less from Aryan either ⭐️ 

Even Aryan knows Abhay will not be able to keep Pia away from SC πŸ˜† Yes, when did Pia ever listen to Abhay? 🀣 

The part I had been waiting for eagerly - Kol's entry πŸ˜ƒ His mannerisms were impeccable πŸ˜ƒ Of course wat else can expect from a centuries old original vampire cum vampire slayer? πŸ˜‰ 

Coming to Mohini, her intuitions were so right πŸ˜† I am sure Jeh's statement will change the course of this trial πŸ˜‰ I hope Jeh doesn turn against Abhay owing to the age old prejudice b/w 2 warring clans  at the last minute. Well maybe not for that, but I dont trust Mohini 😑 Good thing she doesn know abt the twins but its only a matter of time  But I am confident Aryan will never let any harm befall his children n he will keep them safe from Mohini, no matter what  Now that she failed in her attempt to revive her sister Ragini, I wonder what she's gonna come up with next  Nothing good am sure πŸ˜› She used the remainder of Abhay's blood to track his savior n now she has nothing left n she needs to act fast. Waiting to see what she will do next. Loved the way u wrote the scene where Mohini tries to get in touch with her dead aunt's spirit to seek answers πŸ‘ I could feel the entire scene play out before me πŸ‘ It had me spellbound πŸ˜ƒ Mohini in her pride n arrogance is forgetting tat she will have to pay for breaking the rules laid down by her own ancestors. She was bestowed with the gift of magic which she used to attain her own selfish desires and one day she has face the music πŸ˜› As for the dark cloud looming over her head I am sure Mohini herself will drag it over herself πŸ˜• Was that what Morina meant when she said it will ruin everything leaving an impact on her present n future?  Mohini will defo break the rules once again to get what she wants. I suppose this woman will never learn from her own mistakes  Loved the larger than life portrayal of Mohini πŸ‘ I love reading on such intriguing characters πŸ˜‰ If anyone can ever bring abt her downfall, it has to be Mohini herself

I also loved the portrayal of Chandeena here 😳 I suppose Haseena is Abhay's maker n hence tat explains their bond. As for Chand, he got accustomed to protecting Abhay as he was an integral part of his mate's life n he even formed a bond with him though he disapproves of it. Its natural for Chand to feel uneasy over the fact that he feels something for Abhay as it goes against the grain to feel something for someone as for creatures like him self preservation comes above everything else. Haseena knows the pain of losing her children n how could she not form a bond with Abhay n Aryan who reminded her of her long lost children?  A mother will feel her child's pain but Chand nurtures no such feelings for Aryan though he would never harm him in anyway n might even do anything to protect him from harm. Vampires n wizards never got along n its obvious Chand doesn't approve of Haseena's feelings towards Aryan. So Chandeena could convince Charlotte to be on their side? 😊 Thats a good sign πŸ˜ƒ Its obvious y they couldn be on the panel but I hope they can save Abhay 😊 

Loved Amber relliving her dream of motherhood 😳 If destiny snatched away the joy of motherhood from her, it also gave her back the same joy in the form of Aryan's twins 😳 It was sweet to see Amber n Aryan bicker over Ahana though I am sure Amber will have her way n Aryan will go bankrupt πŸ˜† These little moments are the silver lining over the dark cloud that loomed over the Raichands in the form of Peehu's demisal 😳 

It must be astonishing for Kol to see Abhay blissfully in love with his human wife 😳 when he could never attain the same with his wife who was a supernatural like him  They might belong to two different races but still they were a part of the same world unlike Abhay Pia who were worlds apart but yet nothing could come between their bond of undying love πŸ‘  Loved it when Abhay told him tat he loves Pia for her beautiful heart that hold a special place in it for a monster like him 😳

The jury panel for SP court was defo interesting n I loved this part the most. Interesting mix of different breeds of supernatural species πŸ‘ So Kol is on the panel as well? So that makes it 2/8 now 😊 SP court will play its own dirty game but if u need to retaliate, u need to fight back with conviction coz this time Mohini is the force behind it n she play dirty for sure. I am waiting for Mohini Kol face off here. Will be superb πŸ˜ƒ It would make one interesting clash of the titans ⭐️  Mohini has waited for many decades to exact her revenge n she will never let go of this golden opportunity to make the most of it πŸ‘ She will never come to the forray but she will be the puppeteer holding the strings making everyone dance to her tunes. As Kol rightfully said she knows she has nothing to lose here but Abhay has everything at stake here

They definitely have to strike out the werewolves from the list as they will be the first ones to want to see Abhay being convicted. Innocent or guilty, they will never give up a chance to put the enemy clan down. For now they don't have an alibi who can testify for Abhay  Yep Alina is there as well but the defence might use the fact that she is a hybrid to their advantage if it comes to their notice πŸ˜• Hopefully Jeh's statement might play an important role here.

Loved Kol's remark on the supernatural species living together like a family πŸ˜† Of course wat else could the poor guy conclude? His best friend is married to a human, the only eye witness who can testify for his friend is a werewolf-wizard hybrid n she belongs to the rival clan 🀣 I can imagine Kol's reaction

Why am I getting bad vibes for the prosecutor?  Now that everyone knows Mohini is behind the case they will never agree to fight for Abhay 😭

The best part was Pia barging in announcing that she will be Abhay's lawyer 🀣 Am sure this would have been a Kodak moment 😎 Of course, how can Pia stay away? Before Kol could dismiss her saying she knows nothing about SPC she declared that she had gone through the entire rulebook and she also knew that a human had represented a supernatural in the SPC 😎 I am sure Kol would have said in RK style - "Pia Raichand - Aha" 😎 πŸ€£  Abhay tried to keep her out but he forgets that his fragile human wife could take on even the strongest supernatural for him in Uma Thurman aka Bride Kill Bill style 😎 πŸ€£ 

I felt like cheering for Pia when she declared with a tone of finalty that she is being Abhay's lawyer and that's that, nothing doing 😎 

So finally Kol realised y Abhay is besotted with his human wife πŸ˜†

N u called this update boring? 😑 I am eagerly waiting for this track to progress πŸ˜ƒ I wouldn mind reading even 10-15 updates on this one 😎

Superb n this will definitely count in one among my fav updates for this FF along with ur last one πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This time I wont use adjectives coz I dont wanna hear u say I exaggerate all the time though I state facts πŸ˜›
Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
first of all it was not at all boringπŸ˜‰ i enjoyed it specially arnabπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
abhay was so right he asks Q's more then piyaπŸ˜› nw im super duper exited for the sp courtπŸ˜‰
piya will become abhay's defence lawyer😲😲 sounds too interesting😳
continu soon😳

Edited by shria - 11 years ago
that was an amazing update tanzie. first u made me laugh by the super confused and irritating arnab dobriyal. next u made me smile with the kids and then u made me excited with kol's entry and the details about the SP court. a very nice update indeedEdited by ..dishu.. - 11 years ago
AMAAZING UPDATE Tanzie!! True SPC ke baare me saare concepts clear ho gayeπŸ˜ƒ.HATS OFF 2 UR IMAGINATION!!

Finally Kol is here.Loved Abhay-kol frenship.Kol was surprised 2 find dat Abhay has married a human n JUST LOVED D ANSWER DAT ABHAY GAVE HIM.wow! True essence of love!!
So our stubborn,possessive n aggressive Piya will now fight d case 4 Abhay!! EAGERLY WAITING 4 DATπŸ˜ƒ.
Abhay finds d habit of questioning is in Piya's genes.πŸ˜†."arnab asks even more questions than Piya"πŸ˜†.LOVED HOW PIYA BACKFIRED ON HER FATHER WHEN HE SUSPECTED ABHAY!!

Abhay-Aryan bonding was at its best.These 2 bros will always be there 4 each other no matter what! Loved how Abhay made Aryan realize his responsibilities n how Aryan responded.
So Mohini is sensing something wrong bt is nt sure what.Bt i m sure she must be having something else in her head too as suspected by Kol. Once again a fab jobπŸ˜ƒ.
Eagerly waiting 4 Next updateπŸ˜ƒ. Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 11 years ago
res thanks 4 pm and even i was wishing pia to.be defence lawyer for abhay in SPC...:-)
I am feeling terrified for the court. I mean, Pia as a lawyer...well, good luck on the judges, they'll need it...

Have I mentioned how much I love Kol? Idk why though.
Wahooo lovelyπŸ‘Pia Defense lawyer great...now Abhay save...woww great,everytime Abhay is saviour pia but now Pia saviour...lovely Taniz...feel complete Abhiya😊
great update tanzieπŸ‘ arnab dobriyal has always a wrong timing...wow pia wil be abhay's defence lawyer!!!! now no1 can stop them from winning the caseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† waiting for the 1st trial...!
wow great story plz update soon
it's an amazing story
thanks for the pm