Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

1. Which is your all time favorite movie of Kajol? and Why?

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...it's just the best! I love the pairing of Kajol and SRK😳

2. Have you seen Fanaa? If so, what did you think of it?

Yes, I watched Fanaa...I think it's quite a good movie, atleast until she gets her vision back, then it gets boring for a while

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sweet_kp

Here are just three questions for you. I wont force anyone to participate:

My all time favourite film of Kajol has to be Kuch Kuch Hota Hai....her acting n performance in there was superb n i really enjoyed the film.

But i have to add that i luved K3G as well coz her performance was hilarious in thereπŸ˜›

Ummmmm....no i haven't seen Fanaa yet😳.....but i will watch it soon....but i can say that from wot i have heard ppl say n from the promo's it luks really gudπŸ˜ƒ

3. What will you tell Kajol if you were to meet her? and if you had to dance on a song for her...which one will it be and Why? (again this is a special question w/ a prize at end for the most creative one😊)

Hmmmmm...If i met Kajol i would tell her that she's a awesome actress....n i have seen all of her films (i think..apart from FanaaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†)....n i think that its great that she's cum back into the industry....coz she has made a impact in the history of bollywood by her films like DDLJ..etc..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

If i was to dance on a song for her it would probably be 'Suraj Hua Maddham' from K3G....the song is fairly slow but it was shot superbly with Srk n Kajol....the song is beautiful n i luv itπŸ˜ƒ...n so i if i was to meet kajol i would dance for her on this song.

Edited by Leenasmg - 17 years ago
Athena90 thumbnail

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Both her tomboyish and girly characters was executed very well and she was absolutely stunning the those roles. I can really relate to that tomboyish character and i think its one of her best roles, both the shades.

Yes, on the day of the release in fact. I think it was rocking. on of her best roles ever. She rocked at it and the chemistry with co-star aamit was wonderful. She really looks ravishing too.

3. What will you tell Kajol if you were to meet her? and if you had to dance on a song for her...which one will it be and Why? (again this is a special question w/ a prize at end for the most creative one😊

If i see her (which i have) i was probably stammer (which i did ) and be too stunned for anything. But i will probably ask her what is her favourite role among the mabny she has done and what other genres she would like to explore. And of course, if i could have her number, e-mail and an invite to her home πŸ˜‰

song that i would dance with her would be yeh ladka hai deewana. i love the picturisation of this song and would love to enact it again with the wonderful actress again. The song is one of my favourites and protrays my relationship with one of my best friends.

p.s she is my fav actresses, avi and all used to be here b4 soccer fever hit! Nice post khair (rite?)
Miss.Netherland thumbnail

Haii Sooo Good ..
keep It Up Khairuuu....

Pata Nahi Yaar...

No
But i know the story...
Love it...

3. What will you tell Kajol if you were to meet her? and if you had to dance on a song for her...which one will it be and Why? (again this is a special question w/ a prize at end for the most creative one😊)

Hi ...
iam Priya ...
ect ec ect...
Hmmm...
A song,..
I have no words no songs to descrive you....

Piaa

Jia thumbnail

πŸ€—Hey everyone!πŸ€—

Sorry for the delay in posting the winners. Wow, this time lots of you actually participated. Thank you so much!πŸ˜ƒ and thanks for the comments, I really appreciate them.😳

Haii there were so many good answers, I really didnt know which one to choose!😳 I had to read the answers about 5 times before I came up with my decision. But, really great job at answering that question everyone!!πŸ‘

Anyways, I came up w/ two winners this time!

shaktiluver

and

sneha3105

Here is your prize:

πŸ‘CONGRATS!!!πŸ‘

The next COTW will be posted by Friday!😳

Love,
khair

meera_patel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you sooo much...thanks, i didn't even expect this....

you know this is a great gift before i leave for india...cause i was really upset for leaving all of you guys 😭
Mink''s Pink thumbnail

My Favourite film will Kuch Kuch hota hai...I remember one particluar scene when Kajol is trying to win SRK's heart & for that she was trying for a look like Rani...OMG her acting in that scene I just loved her She always makes me cry in that scene....My 2nd Favourtie is Gupt...She is Just too good In playing negativie Role in that Film.....The other one will be DDLJ no doubt about it...

I watched Fanna Just 'cause Of Kajol...& yes once more she has proven her acting skill...she is just superb in playing blind girl...she was so natural...

3. What will you tell Kajol if you were to meet her? and if you had to dance on a song for her...which one will it be and Why

I will tell her not to stop acting...& please if she can pair up With SRK again...

*Anjali* thumbnail
congrats to the winners!! πŸ‘ Kajol has always been my most favorite actress..i've always loved all of her performances...even her less praised ones...i.e. in Raju Chacha.. πŸ˜›

My favorite film with Kajol is K3G...she's hilarious in it...I also loved KKHH....she played the role of the tomboy and later on the feminine schoolteacher so well that I was left spellbound.

Yes..I saw it this past Sunday. I thought that Kajol looked absolutely spectacular in this film...Aamir looked totally spellbound in every scene with her...seriously if i was a guy, i would feel the same way... πŸ˜† After seeing this film, I realized that Kajol is one of the few actresses in bollywood who can overshadow a great actor like Aamir Khan... πŸ‘

3. What will you tell Kajol if you were to meet her? and if you had to dance on a song for her...which one will it be and Why?

I would tell her that I've always thought she is beautiful...dating back to her DDLJ, Karan Arjun days when she had the more natural look, then in her K3G look where she had the baby fat, but still looked so cute, to now where she looks absolutely gorgeous. I would tell her that she's the most talented actress ever and she reeeeeeeally needs to pair up with SRK again b/c the other actresses just don't cut it...we want SRK and Kads 😳

I would sing and dance to "Ladki Badi Anjaani Hai" πŸ˜ƒ

btw, i would love to join the Kajol fan club...i didn't get the chance to before, but will definitely join now 😊

Jia thumbnail

Next COTW is up: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/316338

Thanks everyone for participating in this one!😊

love,
khair