Fan Fictions

heart to heart connection...!! * faintwa *

Chocoangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
whoz happy with d return of dhak dhak.. ?

Loved their heart to heart connection...

n den ...humne aapse pyaar na  karne ki bohot koshis ki...lekin nahi kar paye...
n Arnav saying ke maine tumse nafrat karneki bohot koshis ki...lekin main aisa nahi kar paya...

N den her getting awl of a sudden in d night...( remembering their cottage night...n glow worms )

n wen i see dat creepwa..i forget everything...n his evil smirk...* well itz gonna be wiped out soon *
Ek ho jana cahiye...* my foot *
n dare u cum near her...( stay away )😑😑

Aww...nk aya...* khushi scared n remembering arnav *
n she blurts out dat shyamji hume kaise bhi karke chune ki koshis karte hai...
Nk...i knw...itz but obvio dat u will be confused...
he is actually so sweet...😳

Hayy...kitne dino ke baad buaji ko dikhaya...πŸ˜ƒ
love how payal shares everything with her...( khushi ko kyu nahi bata sakti ... ?? )

Haha...shyamwa in troublee...πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£...( khushi ne sun liyaaa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† )

khushi ko kheer khilani padegi creepwa ko...( nahiii )
hez such a cheeppp...!!🀬
shyamaaa...i so hate youu...😑😑

Anji came n saw dat khushi was tryin to feed him...( arghh...i hate itt...anji ka non so exisiting brain has started working...)

thankk god khushi ka dimaag ryt tym pe chala n usne anji ko kheer ka bowl thama diya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Creepwa still eyein khushi...( idiott...!! )

payal has gone to her own place ( gupta house )
Payal- buaji scene...
It was a bit boring tough...

Khushi tellz nk everything in her own room...( about shyam talking with sumone about d money n awl d stuff )
she was so restless...

Nk-khushi...goin to follow shyamwa...

precap

Shyam in car...
he sees through d back mirror...
he sees d car...( itz raizadaz )
koi hamara peecha kar raha hai...
Khushi gets a call...
she speaks loudly...
Shyamji...

Edited by Chocoangel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocoangel thumbnail
πŸ˜‰
Edited by Chocoangel - 11 years ago
gowri1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
hope that Anji doesnt start doubting Khushi
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Great Wu dear !! Creepwa is sickwa πŸ€’ lol πŸ˜† Nice post sweetie πŸ˜Š Really wish and hope that Anjali doesnt miunderstand Khushi and Sickwa together πŸ€’
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post !!!Ist half was very beautiful !!!! Heart touching ...I cried when he said i dont want anything else khushi😭 I want to kill shyam he is crossed all the limits😑 I hope Anjali wont missunderstand khushi..
Chocoangel thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetgal19

Great Wu dear !! Creepwa is sickwa πŸ€’ lol πŸ˜† Nice post sweetie πŸ˜Š Really wish and hope that Anjali doesnt miunderstand Khushi and Sickwa together πŸ€’

Thankk you for d appreciation...😳
N yea...hoping d same...anji n MU khushi wud be Horrifying
Dr.Strange thumbnail
I for one want Anjali to stop behaving like a dumb blonde...
I think they might make Anjali doubt both and another seperation of arhi on the cards... But hope Arnav isn't the dumb guy who believes only Shyam and Noone else doesn't repeat his mistake...
Ok, buaji incident was damn funny... I love her character...
And seriously, following a car by going so close that Shyam can read the number plate... I mean where is mami bond when you need her...
Chocoangel thumbnail
Originally posted by: daredevilpreyas

I for one want Anjali to stop behaving like a dumb blonde...
I think they might make Anjali doubt both and another seperation of arhi on the cards... But hope Arnav isn't the dumb guy who believes only Shyam and Noone else doesn't repeat his mistake...
Ok, buaji incident was damn funny... I love her character...
And seriously, following a car by going so close that Shyam can read the number plate... I mean where is mami bond when you need her...

She must be busy with her brother...so called Masala Mama...πŸ˜†
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
For the most part of the ArHi convo ... Me n My mom were like - πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Although it was cute ... My mom disturbed me with , if they can "actually" speak like that ... why the hell is he not giving any info on his whereabouts ... n why is she not telling that the creep is behind all this ...

N ... I was like - MOM this is FICTION !!! ... telepathic links work only when they wanna speak of love n stuff ... not real sensible stuff ...

n about the creep ... why the hell doesnt Khushi close the door of her bedroom while sleeping ??? ... isnt that the logical step for a woman who wants to avoid a lecherous man in a house ??  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

n did I see some doubt in Anjali's face when Khushi gave her the kheer bowl ?? πŸ˜• , although i would hate if Anjali starts doubting the wrong person

n did I mention ... N K was cute ?? 😳

πŸ˜•
Punkin22 thumbnail
Delightful post dear.  I laughed through most of it.  We need to come up with a plan to send Shyam far, far away!!!!  Maybe the frozen arctic, maybe that would bring down his lust a few degrees!!!🀣🀣