ll~l*Adaalat Articles Archive - No Comments!*l~ll - Page 13

Posted: 10 years ago

"I enjoy cooking" : Romit Raj

Telly Town's talented and good looking actor Romit Raj, loves Chinese food a lot and says that Chilly chicken, is one of his all-time favorite dishes.

Sunday, January 05, 2014 | 10:32:06 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   0 Comments  |  374 Views

Our Telly Celebs never miss an opportunity of having lots and lots of food whenever they get time. Our Television industry is full of actors who are very much fond of food. One such food lover is actorRomit Raj who is playing Varun inSony TV's popular show Adaalat.

Here's Romit sharing his love for food.

Which is your most preferred cuisine?

I love Chinese food.

Your favorite mouth-watering dish?

American chopsey, Fried rice with Chilly Chicken are my all-time favorite.

Which restaurant do you prefer the most?

Mainland China is my favorite.

Do you like spending time in the kitchen?

Yes, I enjoy cooking, especially when we it is appreciatedif the cookedfoodturns out well.

Which is your most memorable kitchen moment, be it happy or a disastrous one?

I learned how to cook Chilly Chicken from my mom and it turned out to be delicious. I posted about it on Facebook and late Mona Kapoorji, who is Arjun Kapoor's mother, wanted me to share my recipe and I did. She blessed me and it was a memorable moment for me.

Which is your favorite quick cheap healthy meal?

Subway is a quick cheap meal.

If you have to take a celebrity on a dinner date, who would it be and where?

I would like to take Dharamendraji for lunch as I am his huge fan and I love him. He is a foodie too as I have heard so many stories about him from senior actors.If it's a date then I would take Deepika Padukone with me to J W Marriot.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/18332-i-enjoy-cooking-romit-raj.htm

KD Pathak to fight a "killer kite" in Sony TV's Adaalat

Summary: The upcoming episode will revolve around two ghost catchers Rahul and Somu who will go to a village to find out the truth of a ghost kite that carries its maker's spirit. But suddenly Rahul will get killed mysteriously and Somu will get arrested. Somu will blame the killer kite for the murder of Rahul. The killer kite will find a new target in Varun and Sharman when they will start their investigation on the killing. The kite will also come to KD's office and threaten him.
Mehul Kajaria in Adaalat
Mehul Kajaria in Adaalat

Talented TV actor Mehul Kajaria, who was last seen in Star Plus' Saraswatichandra will soon be seen in Contiloe Telefilm's Adaalat aired on Sony Entertainment Television.

Sources inform that Mehul will be seen playing the role of a public prosecutor Ramesh Menon who will fight cases against KD Pathak ( Ronit Roy). The actor has started shooting for the show and the episodes will be aired in the month of February 2014.

When contacted, Mehul said, "Yes, I am doing the show and I had a good time shooting for the show."

Ronit Roy becomes a hawker in Lucknow
Ronit Roy becomes a hawker in Lucknow

Lucknowites were in for a surprise on Monday when Ronit Roy, dressed as a Muslim hawker selling sundry wares on his thela, visited the LDA Colony on Kanpur Road, as part of a new TV show. 

According to the show's format, celebrities will take on the role of an aam aadmi for a day to generate funds for a charitable cause. In Lucknow, Ronit stepped into the shoes of 60-year-old Jamad Ali, a thelawala in Unnao, witha serious liver ailment. The show will see Harbhajan Singh take on the job of a namkeen seller and Varun Dhawan as vegetable vendor. 

During the shooting in Lucknow, Ronit tried to sell the products on his thela. "Shah Rukh ke jaise dance kar ke dikhao tab main kuch khareedoongi," joked a housewife, whom Ronit had approached. The actor also charged his fans for getting pics clicked with him.

Ronit Roy turns cosmetic seller for 'Mission Sapne'
He has portrayed the rough and tough guy on screen, but for an episode of upcoming show "Mission Sapne", actor Ronit Roy will sell cosmetics on the streets of Lucknow as a common man.

Celebrities from different walks of life will leverage their fame for the benefit of the common man for "Mission Sapne". They will step into the shoes of the common man and tackle hardships faced by them to raise funds.

Ronit is stepping into the shoes of Jammat Ali, a small time cosmetic seller, and will go from door-to-door to earn a daily wage for him.

Other celebrities, who will make an appearance on the show, include superstar Salman Khan, Vrun Dhawan, cricketer Harbhajan Singh and singer Mika Singh, among others.

"Mission Sapne" will air on Colors.

Spooky tale of a "CD" on Sony TV's Adaalat

Summary: KD will come across a medical student who will be held responsible by public prosecutor Anjali Puri (Shikha Singh) for killing a female classmate. However, he will plead innocence and divert KD's attention towards a CD that according to him has taken her life. This is when KD will begin his investigation.
Jimmy Shergil to be seen in Sony TV's Adaalat
Sony Entertainment Televisions courtroom drama Adaalat will feature a new guest in their upcoming episode. 

Talented actor Jimmy Shergill will be seen promoting his upcoming thriller movie Daar @ the Mall. An insider has informed us that Jimmy will be seen solving a mystifying case with the serious lawyer K.D Pathak. 

This special episode that features Jimmy Shergilairs this Saturday and Sunday, 15th and 16th February at 7.30pm only on Sony Entertainment Television.

Enjoyed spending time with Jimmy: Ronit Roy
Enjoyed spending time with Jimmy: Ronit Roy

Courtroom drama will combine with some horror when the cast of the upcoming flick Daar @ the mall will be seen in a special episode of Sony Entertainment Television's popular weekend show Adaalat.

For the first time ever, this extremely popular courtroom series will be presented with an eerie twist. That's not all! Talented actor Jimmy Shergill will be seen sharing screen space with none other than KD Pathak aka Ronit Roy. Talking about his experience on working with the talented Jimmy Shergill, Ronit said, "It was a great experience to shoot a special episode with Jimmy. It was great fun and I really enjoyed spending time with Jimmy".

The case in hand revolves around a mysterious murder that has been committed in a mall. Together Jimmy and KD Pathak will leave no stone unturned to get to the bottom of this cryptic case and ensure that the culprit is caught. Jimmy as Vishnu will handover this case in the able hands of KD. The case takes an attention-grabbing twist when the accuser reveals that the actual killer is a ghost and KD himself decides to spend a night at the mall. KD is taken by complete surprise when sudden incidents happen in front of his own eyes. Things will take a turn for the worse when KD himself will get shot.

Will KD survive this ordeal? Will he start believing in spirits? Catch this unnerving episode and join KD Pathak and Vishnu as they develop and unfurl this captivating case of a ghost illicit.

To catch this special episode tune in to Adaalat this Saturday and Sunday, 15th and 16th February at 7.30pm only on Sony Entertainment Television.