Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely scenario which could have easily been portrayed and milked the TRP, but useless creatives!
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you guys soo much!!
Loved and read all your comments!! They are much appreciated and its cuz of you guys and of course RaYa that I'm able to write almost every day! 
I'm soo glad you all liked it!

Really wanted it to happen but nope, obviously it didn't! 

As for it being insensitive, i dont think so. I mean Ram was just too shocked to move.  He seriously thought he had it in the bag and when the verdict was announced he was in complete shock that he couldnt move.  I don't blame him.  And i dont blame Priya either because she's the one who told him nothing was going to happen and it did.  And when Nutz asked her about Ram, what was she going to say when she knew no one could take care of him...?  She looked at him first as soon as the verdict was passed knowing that he would be shattered, and then after seeing his reaction, the tears started.. So I think their reactions were pretty legit, no insensitivity or indifference from either side.. Totally wish that he'd made it out there before she left though! But oh well.. I guess they really want to make them pine for each other and mess with our heads.. 

Will keep writing!! ðŸ˜Š

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I bow down to ur talents dear. Creativity and ability to put that into perfect sentences
shivu90 thumbnail
AWESOME ... 

plz tell ekta to appoint you ... BALH will be unbeatable then ...
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so emotional OS... so lovely... !!

thanks di... !!