Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey friends,

Wanted to share this OS... written since.. long... but could not thinking...  about the reaction... but finally decided to post it whatever be the comments...

The room was dark... the windows were closed... there was pin drop silence only a wheezing sound could be heard in the room...

The wheezing sound of breathing... breathing heavily... when the door opened... and the sun rays travelled faster than the person who opened the door... and called.. chalo... khana khalo...

There was no response... when the lights were switched on in the room... and came the loud yell...

Switch off the lights.. i can't bear it... switch it off... i want to stay in dark...

Person: apne aankhen kholo... dheere dheere... kitni baar kahaan hai... andhere me mat  baithon nahi.. lekin... tumne kabhi kisiki sunni hai...

Aankhen kholo... and holds the arm...  and brings him out for lunch... there comes out... a bearded weak man with dark circles around his eyes.. with his eyes closed... hair grown ...walking with handcuffs in hands and legs...walking with the doctor, the doctor of mental asylum... he tries to open his eyes.. but shit the light is pricking his eyes... he finally manages to open his eyes slowly... his eyes were watering,... he was walking slowly... and stood in a line to get food... and with food in his  hands he walked to the mango tree... and sat below it... looking at food... and looked up... he saw a beautiful lady coming to him...ni a purple kurta and red dupatta ... with her hair on one side... with a tedhi bindi... and sat nesides him... and asked... khana nahi khayenge aap? Aapke liye maine bhi khana nahi khaya... with tears in her eyes.. she says.. chaliye saath main khana khaate hai...

He looks into her eyes... and says.. oops ...mere haaton me mehendi hain.. khana toh aapko hi khilana padega... pehla nivala mujhe. Dura aapka.. ok...

He nods his head... and makes her eat first... and has the second...he continues... it till the food was finished... when... teh doctor comes...

Ye ye.. kya kar rahe ho tum...

He looks at doctor and says.. main.. main apne biwi ke saath khana kha raha hoon... dekhiye...

Doctor:  acha.. kahan hai tumhari biwi..

He points out.. ye ye rahi.. meri biwi.. priya... priya ye doctor hai.. bade buru hai... ye na mujhe andhere main rehne hi nahi dete.. mujhe tumhare bagair sab kuch suna suna lagta hai.. aur tumse milne bhi nahi dete...

Doctor; lagta hai phir se daura pada hai... wardboy...leke jao. Ram ko andar .. khana neeche zameen pe gira diya hai... leke jao inhe..

When 4 ward boys come in and pull him in... when he screams.. loudly...

Ram: yes the ram kapoor.. once a very known business man... he has lost everything... his money, his prestige, his priya and his life too... he is a mentally ill person... the only two things he remembers is.. priya is wife.. and vikram his friend... he doesn't remember anyone...

Ram: screams.. nahi.. mujhe mat leke jao.. mujhe mere priya se door mat karo...choddo use.. sid.. chod do meri priya ko.. tumhe mujhse dushmani hai.. mujhe maaro lekin priya ko chod do.. mat maaro.. mat maaro meri priya ko... priya.. priya... crying.. priyaaa

Ram gets out of control he hits all the wardboy.. runs near the tree and starts digging ground... and removing mud from ground.. muttering.. priya kuch nahi hoga tumhe.. tum thik ho na priya.. main tumhe yaha se nikalunga.. priya priya... digging as fast s possible.. when the wardboys come and hold him back... pull him to the room.. put him in room... and lock him...the only.. thing heard from room... is priya... he is screaming... priya.. priyaaa

After some time.. he is heard singing... her favourite song...

Ye daulat bhi lelo...

Ye shaurat bhi lelo...

Bhale mujhe se lelo... meri jawaani.. magar mujhko lauta do.. mera woh har pal.. meri woh... priya.. mera woh jeevan... and shouts.. priyaaa... i am sorry priya... priyaaa

The room door is opened... he is given one after the other injections... he is still muttering priya.. priya...

Next day morning...

He is sitting with his handcuffs... near the same mango tree shade... when the barber comes...

And so does he sees priya coming  with.. him..

Flashback...

Priya: kya ram.. main 4 din ke liye maaykekya chali gayi.. aapne.. aapki ye haalat kardi... ye daadi much... mujhe acha nahi lagta...

Ram: tumhe kyun nahi acha lagta...?

Priya: kyunki ye chubte hai ram...

Ram: acha toh tum.. hi meri aaj.. barber ban jao...

Priya jo hokum.. and cuts his hair.. trims his moustace.. and shaves his beard...

Ab lag rahe hai mere handsome golu puttar...

Flashback ends...

Barber: ab lag rahe hai.. aap ram kapoor... smart and handsome...

Ram: thanks priya... and holds barber as priya in his arms... and says.. ab toh main tumhe iska inaam dunga..

Barber shouts... help.. bacho.. bachao...

The ward boys come and hold ram... and tie him to the tree... making him stand in the sun...

He stands there silently... lost in her thoughts... he can't live without her... he recalls.. teh first fight based on te accident near her house, his first nimbu paani with her, he remembers.. their first dance, the first kulfi he had with her, the first kiss, the wonderful romantic night... he is lost in his thoughts standing like a statue... He then remembers holi, ayesha-nutz fight, their wonderful moments thereafter together, the nutz domestic violence, priya leaving house, and then the fake drug case, the court room drama, priya's arrest and jail for 14 years, sid's evil plan brought forward in high court.. sid is arrested... and then the fateful day... and screams.. priya...priyaaa... chod do sid priya ko.. chod do... jo chahe lelo.. meri priya ko chod do.. mat maaro use...

Mat maaro... he is sweating... tired of screaming... looses consciousness... he is trembling... when vikram arrives... he sees ram being tied to tree.. unconscious..

Vikram furious.. ye kya hai doctor ? ye kaisa tarika hai.. patient ko handle karne ka.. ?

Remember he is ram kapoor... you cannot do this to him...

And rushes him to hospital and admits him to hospital..

Doctor: acha hua vikram.. inhe heart attack hua hai... major...  and he is unconscious.. he might slip into coma and then we can't do anything...

Vikram: kya? and says.. kuch bhi kijiye.. just make him normal... crying thik kijiye mere dost ko.. mere bhai ko... the whole kapoor (ishika, rishi, niharika is dead, mama and sid in jail for murder of priya..) ... and Sharma family is there... nutz with her kid, karthik, Ayesha commited suicide, shipra with sudhir...

Neha: kya hua vikram...?

Vikram: neha... hugs her and explains everything...

Ram re-living the past in his subconscious mind... the fateful day

Priya was released,.. sid was arrested taken tojail... when mama... gets sid released by paying the police...

Ram and priya were in car on the way to their house.. when  they have to cross the jundle area near Mumbai...

It was ram's desire to go by forest route...

When sid with the goonda's stop them...

Sid: ram.. tune apne biwi ke liye... meri bali chadai... muhe jail me bhejne ki koshish ki.. ab main tere is biwi ko tujhse cheenlunga... hamesha ke liye... he golds priya by his hair... and ties priya's hands.. and legs... and ties a black cloth on her mouth...

Ram is held by gunda's...

Sid throws priya in a pit... and starts putting mud on her...

Mama... sid puttar main ye jeete ji.. priya ji ko marta nahi dekh sakta.. bhai main toh chala... and leaves...

Sid puts mud on her... only her face is being seen...

Ram: shouts... nahi.. mujhe mat leke jao.. mujhe mere priya se door mat karo...choddo use.. sid.. chod do meri priya ko.. tumhe mujhse dushmani hai.. mujhe maaro lekin priya ko chod do.. mat maaro.. mat maaro meri priya ko... priya.. priya... crying.. priyaaa

He could see her... trembling shivering for breath... her hands and legs moving.. but he cannot get out of the gunda's hands...

Ram finally becomes unconscious...

Sid buries her alive... and says... dekhte hai kaise bachate hai apne biwi ko.. and leaves...

Ram wakes up.. in 15 mins.. he sees he is left alone... he. runs near the tree and starts digging ground... and removing mud from ground.. muttering.. priya kuch nahi hoga tumhe.. tum thik ho na priya.. main tumhe yaha se nikalunga.. priya priya... digging as fast s possible..he removes mud and finds priya.. he takes her in his arms.. she is just a body.. just a dead body with no life.. no breath... she was gone.. sid did what he said... he killed her... he took the biggest revenge from rm.. he killed her and made him stay alone for the rest of his life... he made him feel.. his money can't get priya back... he was lame.. he alone couldn't do anything...

He took her to kapoor mansion.. she was cremated...sid was arrested and sentenced for life time.. but ram.. was gone.. he was no more the ram kapoor... he was only ram.. priya's ram.. his life had just stopped with priya...

Flashback ends...

He was screaming in his bed...priya priya... priyaaa...

He was out of coma.. but his life was still in danger zone... he had the second attack..

Vikram went inside.. ram...

Ram opened his eyes and said...

Ram; vikram.. dosti ka ek farz nibhade... mujhe meri priya se milwa de...dekh dekh.. woh meri raah dekh rahi hai.. mera intezaar kar rahi hai.. mujhe usse milw de.. vikram... mere liye mere aur priya ke pyar ke liye.. please

Vikram.. stood there for a while... ram was staring at him... and he kept on staring... at him... for ever...

The pulse had dropped down... ram breathed his last...

VIkram went back.. he had... switched off the cardiac life support machine... he fulfilled ram's wish .. he gave him the mukti...he gave him an opportunity to meet priya... in heaven...

It's bright everywhere...

Ram enters in white kurta... shouting priya priya priyaa...

He finds her sitting near the mango tree... he sits beside her..and says.. sorry der ho gayi.. zyada intezaar toh nahi karna pada naa priya?

Priya: smiles and says.. nahi.. and hugs him... they are in heaven.. finally one...

But looks like god has planned something else...

They will be separated to be one again.. in the next  birth...

The end...

Do leave a comment good bad..

Thanks

Lucky

Edited by Lucky_2012 - 11 years ago
shaz9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey lucky will read and comment 😃
shaz9 thumbnail
lucky it was awesome but wat have u did u killed both of them 😭 😭 
Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shahzeen1

lucky it was awesome but wat have u did u killed both of them 😭 😭 

hmm... i dont know wy but this story came to mind on listening about leap...and the story was hovering  in mind.. so wrote it... as i said.. i posted after much hesitation...

lucky
Edited by Lucky_2012 - 11 years ago
shaz9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucky_2012

hmm... i dont know wy but this story came to mind on listening about leap...and the story was hovering  in mind.. so wrote it... as i said.. i posted after much hesitation...

lucky

it was good and emotional u did a gr8 work 👏 👏 👏 
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
way too emotional to handle...

dont know should i cry that they both died...

or should i be happy that they are finally together...

in a way its good that vikram gave mukti to ram but i wanted him to get normal get sid out of jail and torture him so that he would beg for death... but ram wont kill him and he had to leave it with that torture...

ram should daily bury his face in mud and suffocate him but look after him that he wont die ... 
asheema_sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg...
super awwsssooomeee...
way too emotional...
luved it...

PURVIVA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very emotional ... And u have written very well that I cried a laud while reading... I can't see RaYa in trouble ...
ghoshmedha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it made my eyes wet...rlly so tchy!!!
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lucky amazying yaar .. i had tears in my eyes when i went thrw the last lines and i haven't noticed it ..😭😭😭

im hoping while reading the update she will be alive but no and i thought something else tooo
but you ended it another way ..and they were being together now ..thnk you for the updte ..