TOI Article - 18/6/12 (Sachin Parikh)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

TV actor Sachin Parikh prefers negative roles

sachin parikh

TV actor Sachin Parikh, who is seen as wife-beater Jagan Mehta in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, says he enjoys playing negative characters as they are more challenging, and hopes to move to Bollywood soon. 

"I always like to do negative roles. Television has very less leverage for an actor to perform at times. Most shows are based on family and have goody-goody roles. But when you get a role which is not done in normal life, it becomes a challenge for an actor and I enjoy that," Sachin told IANS. 

As Jagan, Sachin has a violent role. He is seen subjecting his wife Mallika (Rukhsar Rehman) to domestic violence. He even injects her with drugs and that has played havoc with the character's mental and physical state. 

Sachin also plays the role of Sachin Vyas in Colors' Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. In this show, his character is very subtle and perfect. 

Asked how he balances both roles, he said: "Switch off, switch on is part of the game. I don't face difficulty performing both the roles. I don't perform both the roles one after the other. I have ample time in between." 

Though the actor is a known face on small screen, he wants to take a break from TV and concentrate on taking a leap into Bollywood now. 

"I don't want to do much of television. There are talks of a movie which I might sign. It will be a Hindi feature film. I can't say any more about it right now," he said.

Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
LOLπŸ˜†

It looks like TOI walon ko TB acticles 'COPY' karna hi aa tha hai..!!!!😑
n that too.. 'COPY' so fast..?!?!😲

Link to TB article..
Originally posted by -Swetha-

LOLπŸ˜†

It looks like TOI walon ko TB acticles 'COPY' karna hi aa tha hai..!!!!😑
n that too.. 'COPY' so fast..?!?!😲

Link to TB article..

Haan yaar TB wale pakka Copy cats hain . But atleast they have tagged NBT πŸ˜†
Thanks for sharing, Manesha..
Thanks for sharing Manesha 
thank you manesh for sharing😊
Thanx for sharing Mummy...

we are eagerly waiting for the negative roles...
Originally posted by debasis1986

Thanx for sharing Mummy...

we are eagerly waiting for the negative roles...

Welcome Yaar πŸ˜›