Originally posted by preetipc

Loved it.So awesome.wow yaar excellent๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks alot Preeti.. Glad you liked the VM! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Jenny91

Your latest VM is Beautiful! <3 

Thanks!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hello folks!! Back with a brand new vid. Yes I know that's an essay underneath but this VM is one of my most complicated works so far so I decide to write about it a bit so that you guys could understand what the hell is going on. -___- PLEASE bear with me and do read the essay. *sheepish*

In a line this VM is about Virat and Maanvi and their relationship. He is love, she is life.. so what happens when the two meet? The answer is.. Something Extraordinary. That is the crux of this VM. Why are they so extraordinary in the first place. Why they are the way they are with each other. What exactly is it that they share and why.. why do they love each other in the absolutely insane and consuming way they do. I have tried to answer those questions by exploring parallels and by reflecting on how they were once, how they are now and how they changed as they fell in love. How do you describe two people who could seek each other out when they had no reason to? Who could find the other person in their most alone moments? That's how they started out didn't they? They could get on each other's nerves yet they were the only ones who really saw each other when they were invisible to the world. As you watch, you see these two people change, change in how they behave with each other, how they are with each other. He had tricked her into fasting once, now he is the man who can't see her go hungry, talking to her could rile him up but now all he does is miss her, the sight of him used to ruin her day but there comes a time when she sees him as her way home.

Then comes the one thing that Virat had been from the beginning, before he found out she had Cancer, before he fell in love with her before they even had a real story, before everything.. he was her guardian, her protector.. it's not something he started doing when he learned of her disease, instead it was something he had been doing from the day he met her. They protect each other, they choose each other over everything, they effect and feel for each other in a way that is almost unreasonable, they understand each other in a way no one has, she sees him in a different light, she sees him as the man who deserves and needs to be loved in the same way he loves other people. It was never just friendship was it? If it was then why do they trust each other in a way that when that trust is broken their entire world seems to go up in flames? If it's just friendship then why is it that they don't really see anything beyond of each other? No it's not just friendship is it? When they come together for the first time in a manner that is raw and intimate, it shakes her world apart, shakes the person she had thought she had been. If he was just her friend that she shouldn't have wanted, needed him so much should she? How is it that there was a time when his hands would be simply everywhere and it wouldn't affect her yet now a brief touch makes her aware of him in body and in soul?

The VM then goes onto explore the man that Virat Vadhera is. He can be anything for her. He can be the beast and he can also be the most caring man on Earth. He can hurt her and he can love her. His hatred is something that tears her apart in a way that is almost physical, yet when he kisses her pain away she finds herself at peace. He is her rock, her strength, her lodestar yet if he makes her, she makes him too. He was the man who could let her get away with a pair of shoes just to see her happy and today he is the man who could chop his hair off simply to show, to prove to her that he is her shadow, that she isn't alone whilst he's still alive and that their connection was never material. The material does not matter in their case. It never had and it never will.

And all this while.. all this while they have never said it outloud. Those three words. She had thought of him as a dream once, something that wasn't hers, yet when he takes hold of her hand he proves to her that he is not a dream, he is her reality and that she owns him in a way even he doesn't. She claims him in a way that there is no part of him that is really and truly his own.

How do you walk away then from a man who lives inside of you? A man who knows he owns you yet doesn't claim his right on you in any way? He had told her to leave once yet it rips his soul apart to see her walk away from him now. But then he comes, then he claims that very right because now he knows.. he knows you love him back. His hand will never leave your own, his soul will forever invade your heart and your mind so that his very presence affects you, awakens your love in a way that is so hard to fight. It's that very fight, that very struggle that shows how much Maanvi Chaudhary loves Virat Vadhera. If he consumes her, she consumes him too.

I went onto explore a few more parallels, a few more reflections on how far they have come, how they own each other in such thorough ways and complete each other. Their story is one. They are one. Those parallels are not only in the things they do, but also in the things they say to each other and about each other. Their feelings, the state of their hearts and what they mean to each other is essentially the same at the end of the day. If you define Virat, you automatically define Maanvi too. Which is basically what this VM is supposed to be about. VirMan, their love, their relationship.. all of them really.

They love each other, they are each other. He is her Shadow, she is his Light. She is his Maanvi, he is her Virat and together they define love in the most unusual of ways on Indian TV.

This VM goes out to someone who is incredibly special to me. Chothey... a very, very happy Birthday to you! I love you loads and loads and I know now that this VM was able to convey that. 

Hope you all like this VM! Please do comment and leave your feedback.. I worked really, really hard on this one and there were times where I simply wanted to give up b/c I had no clue as to what I was trying to make so yes feedback is more than welcome. 

Voice-overs:

"Maanvi."

"Virat."

"Meri kahani sirf tumhare saath likhi hain."

"Yeh kaisa rog de diya tumne mujhe."

"Aaj se tum mere Partner."

"Partner?"

"Tum ne mujhe dhoond hi liya."

"Sirf dosti nai hain.."

"Main tou bas tumhe hi miss kar raha tha."

"..Bohat gehra rishta hain."

"Tumhe dekh kar tou yeh phool bhi murjha jaaye."

"Tum kahan chale gaye they.. Main kitni akeli thi.. Kahan they tum!"

"Tumhe aur kuch kaam nai hai ke yeh duniya ke baaki kaam chodh ke tum meri seva karo gey?"

"Kyun tumhara saath deta raha? Tumhe hamesha defend karta raha?"

"Aapko Virat ki taraf apna nazarya badalna hoga."

"Tune kabhi socha hai ke'"

"Virat meri baat suno."

"Maanvi ko lekar tu itna.. itna jazbaati kyun hojata hain?"

"I just.. hate myself."

"Sirf Maanvi tujhe samajhti hain."

"Virat sab ki care karta hain. Woh nafrat nai.. pyaar deserve karta hain."

"Sab se zyada vishvaas main tumpe karta hun."

"Sirf dost?"

"Jab tum mere saamne hoti ho.. tou mujhe kuch dikhaye nai deta. Sunaye nai deta."

"Di yeh batao pehle.. aapke dimag main yeh atrangi khayal atey kahan se hain? Main aur Virat ko?"

"Virat sab kuch hain mera. Dil main basa hain Di' meri har saans main basa hai Di."

"Maanvi kahan dard horaha hain?"

"Tumhare liye.. main kuch bhi ban sakta hun."

"I just.. hate you!"

"Maanvi se pyar karta hun."

"Please Maanvi ko kuch mat hone dena.. Nai tou main jee nai paaon ga."

"Main vaada kartu hun.. Zindagi bhar tumhare saath rahun ga.."

"Usko Cancer hain!"

"Tumhari kia.. Apni aakhiri saans tak Maanvi."

"Woh itna acha hain ke.. Mujhe.. Bachane ke liye yeh sab kare ga?"

"I. love. Maanvi."

"Jitna haq mera mujhpe haina.. Usse zyada haq main tumhe deta hun."

"Bohat mushkil hain.. Kisi ke itne kareeb aake apne se door kardena."

"Why don't you just go?"

"Main tumhe yahan se jaate hue nai dekh sakta."

"Aik baar bhi apna haq nai jitaya?"

"You love me."

"Teri chehre ki muskaan ne, teri aankhon ne, tere dil ne.. jis ki dhadkan uski saansein atey hi tez hojati hain."

"Main tumhe kuch nai hone dunga.

"Tum mere sab kuch ho Virat."

"Meri Zindagi tab hi badi hogi jab usme tumhara saath ho."

"Mujhe tumhare saath jeena hain."

"Woh tumhi ho jisne mujhe pyaar ka ehsaas karaya Virat."

"Bhabhi ap ne Maanvi ki nai meri jaan bachayi hain."

"Virat mujhe bacha lo!"

"I love you."

"Kia han jee han jee laga rakha hain kia? Na kehna chaiye tha apko."

"Main tou tum jaise bhopu ko aas paas bhi na bhatakne dun."

"Tum ne kabhi apne aap ko dekha hain? Aisa lagta hain kisi Africa ke jungle se na.. Paidal chalti hui arai ho."

"Jab tak yeh saansein hain na.. Meri dhadkan main aik hi goonj sunaye degi.. "

"Main tumhe itna pyaar karun ga.. Jitna aaj tak kisi ne kissi se na kiya ho."

"I love you Virat.. I love you."

Maham.

Loved it so much.Tears rolled down after seeing this.Never cried seeing a vm till now.This eternal flames vm was so brilliant , so lovely amazing , excellent. Love this so much.You are so awesome.Love uโค๏ธ
Bas Tu Hi is so amazing that it brought back the memories of Virman, so nice

You have out done yourself!!!
I love Ur VM's โค๏ธ