//Nikiz Creationz Gallery #2/Next CG link pg 151

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
S a l a a m   N a m a s t e y   S a t s r i a k a a l
T o     A l l     O f     Y o u

^ banner credit goes to Sano88
Wow! i seriously can't believe i made it to the second gallery. But finally i made it...yipeee!!!!! ok well i have no idea what to say, cause i am quite crap at talking but here it goes...

Hi, for those who don't know me, i am Nikita. i Love makings sigs even though some of them turn out very weird, but none the less guys practice makes perfect, one day i will be able to make Gorgeous sigs. but till then plz just bear with my current PS skills.

---------------------------------------------------------------

{THANKYOUS }
Alot of my friends have encouraged me to strive further  in siggy making and helping me get to my #2 gallery. and i would love to thank those people.  I would like to thank everyone who commented an liked my previous work. Guys without any of you i would have never gotten this far, so thankyou, muah❤️. but here are some people who are very  very very close to me.

KYPH-AK: meri pyaari si DSD🤣 *jadu ki jhappi yarra*🤗...i knw you are going to kill me for this but thankyou so much for urging to make more sigs and for liking my work even when it was...crap🤣...you have been very encouraging and yaar thanks for being such an amazing and awesome friend, miss chatting with you, miss the ADs but will always love u forever. and yaar i am so happy i made it to #2 gallery after like an year, god i am so lazy with my updates🤣.  xoxo teri pyaar shelia

KMH2: Abeer, i know you will never see this cause you left IF😭, but you sehr, and munni were the first peeps to actually like my work and my gallery, so thank you yaara, and sadoo miss you, especially your fights with munni and me.🤣

danno: muni badnam hui darling ADs ke liye🤣, meri behan munni i made it to the second gallery, thanx so much yaar for encouraging me to make sigs. miss you. muah.

poojawal_Pooja_: meri pooja pie, yaar you have always urged me to do updates, if it wasn't for you then who knows in how many years i would update😆, so ek pyaari si jhappi and thanku. also yara without you i would get so confusaled with what text i should use on some of my sigs. so thankyou my little helper.

pratsy: meir pyaari dost, thankyou for liking my colouring and inspiring me babes, love ur colouring it always make me want to do new things, love u babes.

rocking_nidhi223: meri pyaar si bholi si friend, thankyou so much for helping me get to my second gallery, luv ya

Roshini1494: rosh, mad eit to the second gallery yaar, about time 😆, thanks for helping me to actually update without you and pooja i probably would never update...haha

shootingstar.xx: thankyou sara for being there for me yaar, and helping me get better with my siggy making skills yaar.

Shantell: Thanks yaar for helping me make better siggys and for supporting me. love u.

-Vrinda-: vrinda aka misti, thanx yaar for liking my work, love u and miss you

EAREYE: pinky yaar thanx for being there for me, love u

-Yami-: yami thanx babes for always commenting and always telling me to update and giving me amazing pics of ArSia to make sigs.love u

Khat2027: an old friend, miss talking to you yaar. but thankyou for inspiring me with your work.

-Asmi-:  asmu yaar thanks for helping me improve. love u

The list could go on forever...but most importantly i would like tot hank all those people once again who always comment on my gallery and tell em what they like and what i could improve on. thank you all, cause without you guys i would never have gotten to my second gallery, so a special hug to all of you. thank you so much guys.

{INSPIRATIONS}

~pratsy
~poojawal_Pooja_
~jenny1000
~RadhaHiBawari
~Sano88
~Sameelasanraj
~fizi_gurl
~dangerousishq

{WHAT I MAKE}
~Animated/Non-animated sigs
~ Animated Icons (but usually don't prefer to)
~Non-Animated Icons

{RULES FOR REQUESTING/ GENERAL RULES}

General Rules:
~no cropping/editing my work
~no putting my work on other websites without my permission or without crediting me

~

Request:
|C| closed for req
|O| open for req

1. provide good quality pics
2. provide the size wanted
3. provide me with the text
4. Only 1-2 req per person at a time.

{COPYRIGHTS}
-mjht1-
ND
Nikiz[c]/IF

{LINK TO PREVIOUS GALLERY}

{PM LIST}

If you would like PM's for the updates then hit the 'LIKE' button

Edited by mjht_one - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail

REMEMBER IF YOU WANT PM FOR UPDATE THEN HIT LIKE BUTTON 

{UPDATE INDEX}

#19: ehmmbh, dmg, mjht, geet, ipkknd, preety zinta, shakti mohan, nirit agam, 1D, shahid priyanka, shahid amrita, jab we met, dia mirza, madhuri dixit, gurmeet, gurmeet and ragini, gia manek, aditi gupta, kdmhmd, karan kritika.

#43: virman, student of the year, ek tha tiger, RishBala, Ipkknd, Pavitra rihsta, hjnh, TBP, Rajat Tokas, Kinsusk Mahajan, KW, RD, KW/RD, TMLS, 1D, 
how i met your mother, big bang theory, friends,
nbtnmkk, arjun, ishq in paris, rssi, psh, suvreen guggal, D3, Mahira-Fawad, 
hhl, kushal-shilpa, parichay
differnt bollywood actor and random things icons

#51: madhubala

#67: qubool hai, arjun, IPKKD, EHMMBH, MB, tbp, d3, mixed couples, pkd, tml, pavitra rishta bollywood

#100: masive update on just about all tv shows

#104: nbt, madhubala

Edited by mjht_one - 10 years ago
mjht_one thumbnail
{PREVIOUS WORK}
Non-Animated Sigs

Non-Animated icons

Animated sig/ avis

thats all for now:)
Edited by mjht_one - 11 years ago
mjht_one thumbnail
res for pooja

--------------------------------------------------------------
edited

yayyy m comment will be first!! nikki comment on update

Sawai Di! *wondering wht is it??* well my sis went to thailand lately and she learned a word in thai so m using it here and by now u should have got it means m greeting u! u didnt hawww y would i use someother word other then hello or something like tht in starting heheheh okay now Yeah m here now! Nikkii! first of big congo for u r 2nd gall.. Ummm... umm/.. actually let me think first what i have to say cause i make my comments luk large by adding sig par yaha to wo bhi nahi akr sakti LOL.Okay so Thanks so muchh nikz for mentioning me in u r inspirations though i higly doubt it cause u r my inspiration LOL. And we actually need to bug else nahi to sacchi dont knw when u will update ek mahine me ek baar mushkil se update akrti ho JHALLI!!Hehehhehe. but really u r FAB! I just hate the favt u dont make much on Varun but love the fact u make lods and lods on ArHi lamo...NOW? Its nt even new update tht i would fill it my idiotic commets but somehow i need to make this long how should I? maybe i should ask Kaisi hai yaar? paharai kaisa chal raha hai? but then DT would kill me LOL so i wont do that.Ohh yaa u mentioned me in spcl thanks so so thanks for tht too.Ohh and yaa i wont be replying back to comment on update cause feeling too lazy u knw na m a lazy gal.Help with text umm actually haan so to hai i help u with texts and u help me with coloring and styles:)) ❤️

Nikki u knw wht u r the BEST BEST BEST! sg maker i ever met on IF and the probably the first too hehehhe.How the hell o u manage to make everything look so goo, so beautiful, so perfetc and so innovative at same time? Each and every sig every time looks fresh, just like fresh cookies served hot form oven. Sacchi me am not maska maring u.Jo sach hai wahi bol rahi hoon waise bhi aap to mera nature jante hi ho jhut to mai bolti nahi. Ye sab sigs avis aur baki sab kuch dekhe hue hai i need a dusra wala update just nowww aisa ho to nahi sakta lol tab bhi try to give asap OKAY??
Edited by mjht_one - 11 years ago
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i inspire u😲😲😲😲😲😲

jaaani..u r one of d best sig maker in IF

u r such a sweet frend of mine🤗

m a big wala pankha of u😉 loved ur work...fantastic😃

m a big fan of ur colouring
i adore ur work

ok..nw cumng 2 ur work

ds is sooo amazinggg

Edited by pratsy - 11 years ago
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Sawai Di! *wondering wht is it??* well my sis went to thailand lately and she learned a word in thai so m using it here and by now u should have got it means m greeting u! u didnt hawww y would i use someother word other then hello or something like tht in starting heheheh okay now Yeah m here now! Nikkii! first of big congo for u r 2nd gall.. Ummm... umm/.. actually let me think first what i have to say cause i make my comments luk large by adding sig par yaha to wo bhi nahi akr sakti LOL.Okay so Thanks so muchh nikz for mentioning me in u r inspirations though i higly doubt it cause u r my inspiration LOL. And we actually need to bug else nahi to sacchi dont knw when u will update ek mahine me ek baar mushkil se update akrti ho JHALLI!!Hehehhehe. but really u r FAB! I just hate the favt u dont make much on Varun but love the fact u make lods and lods on ArHi lamo...NOW? Its nt even new update tht i would fill it my idiotic commets but somehow i need to make this long how should I? maybe i should ask Kaisi hai yaar? paharai kaisa chal raha hai? but then DT would kill me LOL so i wont do that.Ohh yaa u mentioned me in spcl thanks so so thanks for tht too.Ohh and yaa i wont be replying back to comment on update cause feeling too lazy u knw na m a lazy gal.Help with text umm actually haan so to hai i help u with texts and u help me with coloring and styles:)) ❤️

Nikki u knw wht u r the BEST BEST BEST! sg maker i ever met on IF and the probably the first too hehehhe.How the hell o u manage to make everything look so goo, so beautiful, so perfetc and so innovative at same time? Each and every sig every time looks fresh, just like fresh cookies served hot form oven. Sacchi me am not maska maring u.Jo sach hai wahi bol rahi hoon waise bhi aap to mera nature jante hi ho jhut to mai bolti nahi. Ye sab sigs avis aur baki sab kuch dekhe hue hai i need a dusra wala update just nowww aisa ho to nahi sakta lol tab bhi try to give asap OKAY??
Edited by --Pooja- - 11 years ago
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

😛
mjht_one thumbnail
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LOL ya u commented i will reply back when m frm PC
KYPH-AK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nik'ss!!! CONGRATZZZ on ur 2nd creation gallery 🤗🤗 May u have many many more =))
Well done   Due to ur awesome & creative work u made to 2nd gal 👏
U're a fabulous  siggy maker..wishing to see some of ur latest work very soon

BTW ur previous update was Awesomee..each siggy  was rapchick.. ⭐️
you amaze us with every update!
Overall FAB UPDATES so far!.. 😃 Terrific work...keep up the flaws!

Kehty hai na mehnat rang lati hai ...  so ur hard work has paid off 😃

Way to go buddy!!! 👍🏼  So keep rocking!⭐️

Loads of Luv ..DSD!! =))

Edited by KYPH-AK - 11 years ago