New joint ff-: Broken paradise note on pg 81

Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guys, this is a joint ff written by me and Roshni (mohit-dewaani). The concept is totally hers and tbe title too. I am just accompanying her in this ff. I know now a days lots of new ff's and ss are there but I know that as many readers are there too. So we both just hope u all will like this and support us in our work. Thanks a lot for all ur love and support u all have given us till now and I hope we will get this support in future too. One more thing as u all know that we both have finals this year, as roshni is in class 10 and I am in 12. So we both are busy with studies, so we will not be able to update on regular basis. So u all have to wait a bit, hope u all don't mind. Thank u once more everyone of u.
Love u all
From
Romita and Roshni
Edited by Rmuk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rmuk thumbnail
PROLOGUE
" Every human being dreams of having a perfect life, and a perfect paradise, but life can never be perfect, flaws are a part of our life, what happens when our perfect life, perfect paradise is suddenly broken due to some unexpected calamities? Is it possible to make it perfect again?"
In the heart of dehradhun, one of the most beautiful city of India, stood a magnificient mansion. One look at this mansion can tell that it belongs to one of the classy and most richest family of india. Inside the mansion, a girl of near about 21 to 22 yrs was sitting in a king size bed and crying. The girl was heavenly beautiful but extremly fragile and pale. Pain, anger, sadness, dissapointment was clearly written on her face and tears were continuously flowing from her already swollen red puffy eyes. A boy of about 22 yrs was sitting beside her andI consoling her. Suddenly the sound of opening of gate caught their attention. The girl knew the person, to whom the footsteps belonged to very well. She immediately rushed to the front door and the boy followed her. A man of around 24 yrs old, entered, he looked at the anxious face of the girl and the boy looking at him. But before anyone could say anything the man rushed upstairs and locked himself in a room leaving behind a anxious and extremly vulnerable girl and a curious looking boy standing there still...

ps-: guys I have written the prologue and roshni will write the character sketch. Hope u all will like it. Pls give ur valuable comments as it means a lot to us. So, tell us should we continue it or not and for pm's hit the like button of this post.Edited by Rmuk - 11 years ago
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reseved 
Oops. 

Edited 

We finally did it Romi πŸ₯³ 
Yipeee πŸ€ͺ 
U wrote the prologue very beautifully yaar , love it !
I m sooo glad I m in joint ff with u , will send u CS tomorrow 
U rock yaar πŸ˜Ž Excited for FF 
U done everything perfectly kuddos to u πŸ‘ Love ya 
And everyone hope u all liked our FF πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Mohit-deewani - 11 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Our other works
Roshni's ss
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932548
My ff
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2891375Edited by Rmuk - 11 years ago
--faroo-- thumbnail
wow pretty interesting ff waitng for the 1st chap update soon and pm me πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by farroo - 11 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow!! Is it an joint ff romi? Great! 😊
Res-
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congratzz romi and rosh yar
so glad u both started a joint ff
me here alwayzz to read on abhiya yarπŸ˜ƒ
wow interesting prologue yar
but didnt know tht  in three of them who is piya and abhay?
waiting 4 cs...
huh its rosh idea?
really wah kya baat hai rosh ...love u romi supported rosh in this
cont soon
cant wait
Edited by bellaaa - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome one more FF πŸ‘ Gr8! Both u write awesomely n I am looking forward to this FF eagerly πŸ˜ƒ Do post the 1st chap soon.
Prologue looks interesting. Who is the guy n who is the man here? πŸ˜• I presume Abhay is the man but the boy? Who is he?
Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yipee one more ff πŸ˜† nice prolouge πŸ˜‰ continu soon & pm me 😳