Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
July 17: Fresh from his success in last week's ATP Hall of Fame Championships, Prakash Amritraj will open his campaign at the Comerica Challenger Series tournament in Aptos, California against Japanese qualifier Takahiro Terachi.

If the wildcard entrant manages to clear the first hurdle, he might run into tournament top seed Kristian Pless of Denmark, who will take on American Brian Wilson in the opening round of the USD 75,000 event.

In another challenger series tournament in Manchester, seventh seed Rohan Bopanna will take on Britain's Lee Childs in the first round.

Bopanna will team up with Pakistani sensation Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi in doubles and the fifth seeded pair will start its campaign against Richard Bloomfield and Ken Skupski of Britain in the grass court event.

Qureshi is seeded second in singles and will take on Daiel Evans of Britain in the first round of the Euro 21,250 tournament.

Mustafa Ghouse, who lost in straight sets to Brit Scott Dickson in the opening round of qualifying singles, has teamed up with local Joshua Goodall in the doubles.

The second seeded Indo-British duo will be up against Rameez Junaid of Australia and Philipp Marx of Germany in the first round.

Bureau Report
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi plz add me.....i m Roger Federer's biggest fan!!! 😳
Quirky thumbnail
i wish fedex wins all other 3 grand slams this yr.... 😳
Quirky thumbnail
i hope he maintains his no.1 position as well...