A new FF - What does Ram really think? update pg14 - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
wow.. last part is really nyc... i got to read some positive points about priya from ram... ðŸ˜‰

continue asap... thank u... !!

okay folks...

PUNYA BABY THIS IS FOR YOU SPECIALLY 

am updating again.. i know that the new shuruath is on but my ram is still in the glorious days of the past when things were complicated but certainly controllable..

Please feel free to comment.. am loving delving deep into the mind of the most popular ficitional character in recent times

July 29th

Dadi's arrival has changed the entire house. There seems to be so much life now' her ability to add a spark to everything is truly amazing. Itne din ho gaye ahi yeh kushi ka mahol dekhke yeh ghar mein ' accha lagta hai. She has been insisting to see Priya but I have been avoiding it' I'm still a little embarrassed about the date and I have been worried about Apeksha's knowledge that I am about to get married. I do not want Priya to ever meet with Apeksha and have to come face to face with that part of my past' I have kept it locked away in the deepest recesses of my heart as I too don't want to face it ' How can I ask to not only face it but also understand it?

Getting Natasha's gift ready has been taking up all my time and while I am happy to be doing this for her, I am greatly concerned for her and how she will adjust into that household ' her 'I don't care' attitude is bothering me greatly as I see that our lives are now intertwined ' how she handles her life will have a direct bearing on mine and Priya's.

July 30th

Why do they have so many rituals before a wedding? And why bother me? Cant they just handle it themselves ' and the people in the house ' I have never had to play host to so many people at one time and all of them seem to think I have nothing better to do than participate in their reet- rivaz!!!

Today Priya called up 'after the date ' and asked me if I could arrange for a small get together to celebrate some ritual which her grandmother is insistent upon ' sobah ' ki kuch!!! At Kapoor mansion and dadi went into a totally "NO NO NO" mode' she was like hamare ghar mein time nahin hai' almost like as if giving in Priya's wish was something she was dead against' Wahan Priya was getting sandwiched between her mom and nani' I could understand that and it did take a long time for me to convince Dadi' Finally dadi maan gayi aur who joh rasm tha woh bhi pura hua ' Aaj toh mujhe pata lag gaya ki Dadi aur Nani were never going to see eye to eye on anything 'deliberately jhagda kar rahe the!!! Woh toh Priya ne sambhal liya issues ko nahin toh world war 3 ka hona toh koi rok nahin sakthe the!!!

Lekin aaj Apeksha ghar tak chali aayee ' aur demand kar rahi thi ki I meet with her ' Yeh ladki kyun aayi hai iss samay me ' ghar mein sab log excited aur happy hai shaadiyon ke chakkar mein aur suddenly yeh mera ateeth is tarah mera samne aake ruki hai ' Karoon toh kya karoon???

Apeksha has made me realize that I will have to one day tell Priya about my past ' not right away ' I do not know her well enough to tell her anything now ' but very surely in the future ' how will Priya react to that aspect of my past? Maa seems to think that it would be better if I don't ever tell Priya anything about my past but somewhere I think that is wrong.

Aug 1st

Vikram aur Neha mujhe marvake rahenge!! Dono pagal ho gaye hai ' Yeh dieting ka bhoot unpe savar hai aur mujhe jhelna pad raha hai ' They want me to lose weight so that I will look good next to Priya' Kya bakwaas ' Priya knows how I look and usne shaadi ke liye haan bhi kar chuki hai ab yeh dono mere picche pade hai. And Neha is insisting that she keep an eye on what I eat ..BAH green tea pila rahi hai mujhe ' ek taraf vo Apeksha ka tension aur doosri taraf yeh Neha mujhe khana bhi nahi de rahi hai ' Sid ko America bheja hoon ek fashion house ka deal finalize karne mein aur jab bhi phone kartha hoon woh line pe nahi aa raha hai??? Kya ho raha hai, mujhe toh samaj nahi aa raha hai. Agar mein Vikram se kuch bolun toh woh shuru ho jayega ' Sid ki mistakes ko dohrane mein ' Vikram kyun nahi samajtha ki Sid is just getting used to working only now. Seekh jayega ' aaj nahi toh kal.

In sab mein yeh shaadi ka shor aur constant dance and music. Yeh log thak the hi nahi!! Itne bada ghar hai yeh aur mujhe crowded lag raha hai 'I know that very soon I am going to lose my control and probably run away with Priya and get married somewhere!!! I sincerely do not know how Priya is handling her end. She too has relatives at her place and unka ghar itna chota hai!!!

Aug 3rd

Which idiot in this world said that I cannot get married in a suit??? What is it to people what I wear for my marriage?? But I have so many well wishers in my life ' chief amongst them being Neha and Vikram!!! If they make me try one more sherwani in one more weird color  I am most certainly going to make their children orphans' aur why should my clothes be co ordinated with Priya's ' I can't go looking for clothes that will match hers!!!

In all this I had a good laugh today when I saw what Maa and dadi had picked out for Priya for her Mehndi and the wedding!! Each one is so heavy that I wonder how she will be able to carry them!! I can imagine her tripping all over the place in those clothes ' But I am sure that she will have something to say about how heavy people pick heavy clothes!!! Gaya Ram'tu toh fulltime gone ho!!!

There is this constant fear that Apeksha is going to do something ' I can feel it in my gut and now I have no option but to tell Maa about her. She too has to be prepared for any problems that might crop up if Apeksha manages to meet with anyone in the Sharma household. And amidst all this ' mujhe ek ajeeb si ghabrahat ehsaas ho raha hai ' itna bada change hone wala hai meri zindagi mein aur main yeh kaise handle kar paaonga??

Aug 7th

Yeh subah subah mujhe itna ghabraht kyun ho rahi hai? I know ki 2 din se khana theek se kar nahi paa raha hoon 'lekin why do I feel as if something big is about to happen and I will not be able to control it's consequences ' Poori rath Apeksha ki dhamki yaad aa raha tha aur main toh yeh bilkul nahi chahtha hoon ki Chothi ki shaadi mein koi problem ho ' aur main Priya ko kya jawab doonga? I just hope ki kal sangeeth aur mehndi go off without any disturbance ' Maa seems confident that Apeksha will not be a problem ' but she does not know that Apeksha is just like me in many ways ' she will not give up when she decides on something '

Aug 8th

Aaj pehli baar mujhe samaj aaya ki "apne" ka matlab kya hota hai ' Itni baar Vikram ne yeh 'apnapan' ke bare mein bola aur maine poori tarah samaj nahi paya. Lekin aaj Priya ne jo kiya 'mere liye 'without any thought of how people might shout at her ' ek jhalak dikhaye di 'apnapan' kya hota hai karke '

Seeing Apeksha in the office and the escalating tension surrounding the wedding got to me and I had a stress attack like never before ' apparently I was out of it for more than a few hours ' Vikram was shaken totally, I could make out his fear when he shouted at me for suggesting that we go home from hospital ' but what really made me think today was Maa's reaction to my hospitalization ' I could make out clearly her irritation with me. She seemed to think that main bolungaa ki dono shaadiyon ko postpone kare ' Why does maa not understand that I would never ever be an obstacle in Natasha's happiness??? Why do they always doubt my intentions? That was why I told her not to tell the Sharmas anything '  But Vikram bhi naa ' he felt that Priya had to be told and he went ahead ' I was not just taken aback that Priya arrived at the hospital ' I was totally shocked that she left her mehndi to come and see me ' I did not expect her to leave her mehndi mid way ' And her totally calm attitude when she saw me on the hospital bed ' made me look at her with new respect for her calmness ' Roi nahi, chillayi nahin, no drama baazi at all , in fact her single goal seemed to make me fel better and I did ' really did! Never has anyone made me laugh like she did today. Her ability to look at the brighter side of things and bring them to focus is surely the secret. Itna hassayi mujhe ki maine bhi bhool diya mera poora tension ' aur who lehenga ' itni bhaari thi and she could not walk fast ' really the fact that she even wore it despite not really liking it makes me realize that she is just like me in wanting to keep the family happy. When I thanked her for coming 'she was like its OK but immediately changed the topic.. like she did not want to talk about it herself' but mera man toh shanth hua and I was even able to get the doctor to discharge me so that I could attend the festivities' thank god hospital se toh chutkara mila and she stood by me just there lending support ' she is the one person after vikram who has made me feel good being with her' and that in itself is so strange!!!

When we arrived at the Sangeeth, all were concerned about Priya leaving her mehndi and were gearing up to really give it to her' thank god I was able to convince dadi and Priya's attitude towards my most favorite person really made me rethink about her ' she won so many people over with her respect towards dadi!! I have to thank Priya again for helping me receive great joy by giving today' those blind children and their love for their Di makes me wonder at how many dimensions exist behind that veneer of simplicity and  care for everyone associated with her' but as I sit here writing this down' one thought bothers  me ' will I ever understand the real Priya Sharma nee soon to be Kapoor!!

Edited by nandinimp - 11 years ago
awesome update...   hmm... love the hospital scene.. !!

continue asap.. thanks.. !!
But I am sure that she will have something to say about how heavy people pick heavy clothes!!! Gaya Ram'tu toh fulltime gone ho!!!
haha so lovely..it is absolutely beautiful..Loved all the parts, super like..
Originally posted by fanraya

<font color="#3300ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">But I am sure that she will have
something to say about how heavy people pick heavy clothes!!! Gaya Ram'tu toh
fulltime gone ho!!!
<font color="#000000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">haha so lovely..it is absolutely beautiful..Loved all the parts, super like.. </font>
</font>

That line brought a smile onto my lips.
Ram is just awestruck by his Priya. Loved this update. Pls don't even think of stopping this.
Nandy!! ðŸ¤—

First of all a big THANK YOU!!! Thanks for writing this update and then dedicating it to me! Yippi!! I feel like dancing!   

I revisited each and every scene through this update man. The power you wield through this FF is phenomenal... it takes me back to those golden days.

Ram wondering how Priya will wear those heavy lehangas was so cute! I love that promo to bits.. the way he smiles there... ah! *weak in the knees* ðŸ˜³

And that hosp scene is my most fav of the show. You included it beautifully and then Ram' appreciation for Priya's respect towards Dadi... such a feel good moment man!

Loved it totally!!

Nandy.. I seriously LOVE you for this yaar!! Too good you are!
Originally posted by PunyaS

Nandy!! ðŸ¤—

First of all a big THANK YOU!!! Thanks for writing this update and then dedicating it to me! Yippi!! I feel like dancing!   

I revisited each and every scene through this update man. The power you wield through this FF is phenomenal... it takes me back to those golden days.

Ram wondering how Priya will wear those heavy lehangas was so cute! I love that promo to bits.. the way he smiles there... ah! *weak in the knees* ðŸ˜³

And that hosp scene is my most fav of the show. You included it beautifully and then Ram' appreciation for Priya's respect towards Dadi... such a feel good moment man!

Loved it totally!!

Nandy.. I seriously LOVE you for this yaar!! Too good you are!

Oye baby... liked it?? 
I wanted to bring out the fact that Ram had fallen for Priya but was still unaware of it... the big man has fallen big time but is still trying to come to terms... so impossibly sweet he was in these episodes..
i fall more in love with him as i carry on with this FF.  GOD HELP ME BUT THAT IS THE TRUTH..

superb nandini dear...
i sooo love this FF...
do continue soon...
Originally posted by sss283

superb nandini dear...
i sooo love this FF...
do continue soon...

hi subbu

thank you for loving my FF... i love writing it too and am falling even more for my fave fictional character..