Fan Fictions

Arhi OS- Pregnancy Cravings Part 2 on 19

---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
You can read this OS as a stand alone (by itself), but technically it is based off of my SS called Their Child. I finished that SS, and I promised my readers I would write some cute OS's...sort of like an epilogue, but you can certainly read this by itself.
If you wish to read their child here is the link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2998345

Pregnancy Cravings

"I'm sorry," the doctor said.

"No, Khushi no. Oh please God no. Don't do this to me," Arnav said in his sleep.

"I'm sorry we couldn't save her," said the doctor. Arnav shot up off the bed. He had been having nightmares lately, but this had been the worst one.  Sweat soaked his skin. He was panting, his heart rate was erratic.

"Khushi," he whispered. He needed to touch her, hold her, make sure she was fine. He needed to feel her presence. Arnav brought his hand on her side of the bed, expecting to touch her only to find it empty. The nightmare flashed in his eyes again. Where was she? It was the middle of the night. Arnav's panting increased. He turned the light on and searched the bathroom but she wasn't there either. Each moment he couldn't find her felt like eternity.

He ran downstairs, and heard noises coming from the kitchen. Burglar Arnav thought. Had he done something to Khushi? Arnav's fear kept increasing with each passing second. He picked up a cricket bat and headed towards the kitchen. He raised the bat, intending to hit the burglar just when Khushi turned and squealed.

"Holy hell, Arnav ji what are you doing sneaking up on me like that? You scared the living day lights out of me. What is the bat for?" Khushi said in a high pitched voice.

"I am so sorry Khushi. I woke up and I couldn't find you. I came downstairs and heard noises and I thought it was a burglar. I thought he might have done something to you," the concern reflecting in his voice.

"Arnav ji I am fine," Khushi said as she hugged him. She could tell he needed to touch her. He probably had one of his nightmares again. He thought she didn't know, but she did. Every time he woke up in the middle of the night panting, she would wake up too, but she would pretend as if she was asleep. He would come closer to her and shower her with kisses as if reassuring himself she was there with him. Then he would bring her close cuddling with her and then he would go to sleep. She wanted to bring up the nightmares, but she didn't know how. She knew if she told him she knew about the nightmares then he would pretend as if nothing was wrong. So it would be no use.

"Khushi what are you doing here," he said.

"I...oh I was just having a craving. I really really wanted frozen yogurt...that too taro flavored. I can't find any," Khushi said with a sad face. She had woken up at 12 am because she couldn't sleep; her 20 week baby had been very active inside her. And then suddenly the image of frozen yogurt had popped in her head and she couldn't get it out. 

"We don't have any frozen yogurt. Come on lets go to sleep, I will find some first thing in the morning," Arnav said with a smile. His wife had been very unpredictable lately. She had certainly kept him on his toes.

"No I want it right now. I can't sleep anyways, your junior keeps kicking me," her eyes sparkled when she spoke of the baby. She loved this child so much already.  

He rubbed her belly and said, "junior'no that's my baby girl in there. My beautiful little Khushi."

The baby kicked just when he said little Khushi. "See I told you she is my little baby girl Khushi."

"Yay, yay you and your baby girl. I am telling you this is my arnav junior. Anyways we can bicker later. I want the frozen yogurt right now," she whined.

"Khushi nothing is open right now. Come upstairs and I will give you something better than frozen yogurt," he winked at her.

"Say more," she said with a small smile.

"I have been craving something too for a while now. You. Come lets go," he said as he took her hand in his, kissed it and lead her upstairs. 

----------

Part 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3036425?pn=19

Part 3: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/59290275�

Part 4: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/59424573�

If you liked this then certainly check out Their child since this OS is based off of that SS (like I said before). You can also read my other FF's like The Thin Line, Fated to Be, and Shadows of the Sun. 

All my FF's and OS's are on my writing index: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3000414

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASR6262 thumbnail
SO CUTE CANT WAIT FOR NEXT PART CONTINUE SOON PLEASE 
-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Aww...that was super cute!! Arnav is such a cutie!! Thanks for the PM. 😊
Badtameeez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
awww! that was very adorable ❤️
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cute os
loved it
pls continue
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cute...loved it...
thanks for the pm
ssatny thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it! Beautiful! Thanks for the PM.
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved it that was so cute and sweet but poor arnav he is having nightmares about losing khushi loved it continue soon thanks for the pm

naima.a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
cant wait for part 2 khushi sounds so cute n arnav so caring...  thnx for the pm...
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww that was soo cute loved it plss continue.