14.6.12: Future is set for Trish or Madhubala ?

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey fellas the WU for Thursday 😊

In house :

Trish says you made them go away Madhu !   Trish n Roma both can't believe '

She  says  pple will think I told you Madhu '.. so the latter replies  " di I   wanna see you as top actress '

From now on you dream less for your own and think more  about my dreams  which is seeing you as a big star  and by this marriage what u wanna prove huh ? I'm fed up only hearing abt your dreams !

U can do anything with your life but before everything  you've to fulfill my dreams of being a top  actress !"

Paddy overhears this n  she leaves from there ! Madhu says mom is not wrong in this but what you did was wrong di '.. be it your own or step mom ' she loves you dearly  '.

Tell her u want some time more to fulfill your dreams ' hug her once !

Paddy cries silently ' Trish comes there 'she says ' I wanna fulfill glycerine's  dream .. give me a chance , if am unable to do so .. I'll marry anywhere you want I promise ' I will pass and prove it to Madhu '  I'm saying this from my heart ..

Paddy says I'll give 1 year to our dreams ' this is just not your dream  but the  dream of this home  ; and anyways  I  also need a year to become from step to your own mum  ''. emotional re-union of Paddy n Trish '.

Roma comes n  says enough emotional syapa ! Trish you've to become 1 among those in a  lakh  actresses  !...all smiles ..

Night

Paddy tells Sheru [Malik] ' if am doing anything wrong you shd say  '

I think its good  that  the rishta did not happen .. Malik says I'm seeing a carefree mum ' be like this only '.

In room :

Madhu and Trish doing prep for studies ! sibling  stuff ensues ' their cute nautanki  ! they enact a scene from Deewar '.

Madhu brings meds for Sheru  . Then both sisters retire to bed ! Paddy's voice comes that there's some Pooja tomorrow that later Madhu reveals that married women keep for their husbands  ! Madhu n Trish both are confused why Paddy is doing it ? then at night Trish crazed RK Talks continues ' she drools over that magazine and imagines herself to be a damsel  in distress where RK her prince charming riding on horse comes to save her ' few more talks where Trish drools over RK and Madhu being the ever patient listener continues ''''.

Roma  sneaks up on their bed ' both get sacred seeing Roma  like that ! Roma breaks the superb news that she has fixed Trish's audition for RK film ! Trio gets maha excited ' group hug follows ! Roma tells Trish you continue to dream I'll help you to fulfill the same !

Here Madhu prays to Ganesha and recites "Sankoton mein dheer'..

Balveer ho "

Precap :

The current promo . Madhu reading a horoscope &  some news article on RK ... intro of Mukund in bus .

Edited by drashsree100 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikkiluvsdd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thnx Priya for the update...😃
sunita9999 thumbnail