Swaron happy=me double triple happy!! :)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

SORRY AM WRITING VERY LATE!! 😔

well yestrday ws a gr8 day 4 me!!😊 1 coz of my results n two coz of swaron dey were so damn happy dat dey really made my day!!

Yesterday's episode was a great,good,amazing start of a trial relationship!!! 👏

So the episode started ...as rey was bothered about taani!!OH GOSH!!!was very upset...for that!😔

But rey looked really hottt in d ep!! 😉

Then coming to the person who was hiding under the bedsheet!!i know by now u'l mst have guessed the person!!!😊

Swayam was so so so so damn cuttteee!!"mein bahut achha hoon...(jumps jumps ...everywhere ...)😆nahi awsum... mein bahut awsum hoon...aur woh geeta maa kya kehti hai awsum stupendo ablah blah!!"eheheheh lmao!!❤️❤️ d dat scene alot!!😆 😛

OMG!!!sharon is thinkin so much about swayam about 2 call or not oh gosh!!!was really happy ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

But in the end she took the initiative... ty sharon 4 calling him!!

ahaaan when swayam didnt cal her n when she called him n ws angry on him .."tumne mujhe call kyun nahi kiya"awww...she looked the cutest!!!!!!!!!!!!❤️❤️

tum koi easy girlfriend nahi ho"awww again "giggle""no way" "giggle"❤️❤️😆

then swayam said"mein humara akhri baar nahi hone dunga" jst took my heart away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!☺️

SEEING THEM HAPPY I WAS REALLY VERY VERY HAPPY FOR THEM!!😉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️SWARON N TANHA

cuming to the most awsum scene of the ep...when swayam compares sharon with vicky lol...

I TRULY ENJOYED THAT SCENE!!!!A TYPICAL SWARON I WANTED !!!!AGAIN SHARON LOOKS D CUTEST WHEN SHE WAS ANGRY!!

SHE LOOKS THE BEST!! LUV HER!!wanna rewind it n see it again and again!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I was so refreshed 2 see the boyz n gals after 2 complete swaron ep that i almost forgot wat happened there i mean d other half story of d3 (without swaron)😊

i hope u understood what i meant!! :)

Precap:hmmm niiiceee really excited to know what will happpen!!

AND SO MY EXCITEMENT CONTINUES MORE AS HOW WIL SWARON MEET ...REACT ...WITH EACH OTHER IN COLLEGE!! ??? 😃

Edited by Satluvsd3 - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
nyc posttt...😊...i m luving every bit of swaron...de r jst so adorable...so real...so cute...nd al da adjective in da wrld...luv dem 2 da core...de r MAGIC...nd ❤️ SWAYAM ❤️...i hve no wrds 4 him...i m luving him mre nd mre nw...nd i m vry exited 4 2de's epi...GO SWAYAM...KILL DAT BLOODY CHEEVAM..😡