::HaPpY bIrThDaY mAhArAnI LoLaVeRi!::

Posted: 11 years ago

Lola has been one of the very first friends I've met on IF, and to this day I will never forget how I met her.  It was in Colors' Jai Shri Krishna forum, where I had created a fan club for Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna. I had posted there a picture of Devaki from JSK and called her the Devaki from RSK, not having seen either show so having no idea. Of course, our Maharani Lolaveri came running at once to correct my mistake๐Ÿคฃ and showed me a picture of RSK's Devaki. From there I took her to NDTV Imagine's Ramayan forum and introduced her to the fan club I created for Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan...and the rest as they say, is history.๐Ÿ˜Ž

There, in that sacred spot, was created a legendary friendship which shall be spoken of in awe for generations to come, for Maharani Lolaveri and her good and faithful comrade Janaki๐Ÿ˜‰ shall change the world as we know it and one day go down in history as two of the cleverest, kindest, most beautiful, and...

Alright alright, I shall stop praising myself by using Lola as an excuse.๐Ÿคฃ

BUT those adjectives are certainly true for Lola. In fact, they are too less to describe just how much I value her friendship. She is one of the cleverest, kindest, most beautiful, and most thoughtful people I have ever met in my life, and I consider it my good fortune that I have her as a friend to boast of.

Lola, I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday that is filled with all the love, health, happiness, and prosperity you deserve. No matter where life takes us, and even if we lose contact sometime in the future (just thinking about it makes me break into tears๐Ÿฅบ), I hope you will always remember me just like I will you. I will always treasure the friendship we had/have...believe it or not, you have really changed my life since joining IF and made me a more thoughtful and understanding person towards others. For that, I give you full credit.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sorry for being so cheesy, I got a bit emotional there.๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway, before people start laughing at me (they probably already are๐Ÿคฃ), HAPPY BIRTHDAY and...leave me a piece of cake.๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago

My gifts for Lola

Stacked Vertically:  

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago

^^hope you like the banner. made it pour toi

Baar baar din yeh aaye, baar baar dil yeh gaaye,

tum jiyo hazaaron saal, bas yehi hai arazoo,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR LOLA DI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Ok, how that I have finished my song, let me wish you a Happy Birthday once more! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I've been so lucky to have gotten to know you on India Forums! You're a wonderful person, and we're not just great friends, it's like we're sisters! I so dearly enjoy our endless conversations together and how we have so many tv show fandoms in common! So here's to you, my Lola Tai! (Tai means Didi in Marathi). A  V E R Y  H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y !
May you have the best, most dhamakedar, and extravagant birthday bash ever!

And here, I made a few presents for you. The first one is the only one with birthday text because I couldn't think of anything else clever for the others. And you are a dearie! The others, well, are just really random Rumple-Belle and Sita-Raam siggs. I know you love both jodis. 
I hope you like your gifts!

Vadh divasachya khoop khoop subhecha from your marathi sis!

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 11 years ago
Wish you a very happy birthday Lola, may all you wishes and dreams come true, and may you be able to achieve everything out there that you want! You make such wonderful creations, and are a pure talent on IndiaForums, may this talent lead you very far in life :)

And wonderful thread guys, it's tremendously gorgeous!

Happy Birthday Greetings
Dearest Lola ... wish you a very very very Happy Birthday !!! Have lots of fun ammd may god shower his blessings upon you always :) with loads of happines .. and tons of memorable times with family and friends !!! Happy Birthday :)

LOLA โค๏ธ๐Ÿค— !!!

On this Special Day of urs, 

I wish to bless you with my endless love and care !!

Wish U a Very Very Very very very Very Happy Birthday Sweetheart !!! May you have an awesome day, full of fun and smiles... May all you dreams come true and God bless you endlessly...๐Ÿค— 

U r Such a Sweet Person to be WIth !! I really enjoyed ur Splendid Company and Talks !! Thanks for Being an Awesome Frnd !! Love U ๐Ÿค— !!

Here is a Gift I made for u, I know how must U r obsessed for RS Ramayan !! SO Here it Goes !!

Well Before it, I just Wanna Inform u that I m Just a Starter in making Siggies SO if U dont like it Please Excuse Me ๐Ÿ˜ณ

May life's Brightest joys Illumite ur path and may Each Day's Journey make ur Dreams Come True !!

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Keep Smiling ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

With Lots and lots of love ...

..Varnita..

Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
Lola

Many happy returns ๐Ÿฅณ

Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
AAINDA KABHI JOB NAHI KARNI MAINE! =(
i couldnt be here at someone's birthday who meant more than the world to me! ๐Ÿ˜”
you can kick me.
HAPPY BELATED BDAY
and, a HUGEEE bday PM ur way! ๐Ÿค—
BTW, i sent u a PM longgg back
no replies!? :/
Happy birthday, Lola :) Hope you have a lovely day and have lots of fun with your friends and family! :) *hugs*

I know, this is probably the most pathetic and generic birthday wish you've gotten so far, but I'm hoping this last part will put a smile on your face :P
Many Happy Returns of the Day Lola dear ๐Ÿฅณ
keep smiling and shining ๐Ÿ˜ƒ