Bade Acche Laggte Hai

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys,

Wrote an OS, while in dreamland of course, with a reunion after the court case.. Not going to happen, I know but we can all dream right! Hope you like it! Don't forget to like/comment! 

ENJOY!

The court case is over.  Priya is officially released from Police custody and Sid has been arrested and charged.  Ram walks up to Priya. 

Ram: Mujhe woh lawyer se kuch baatein karni hai, toh main tumhe bahar milta hu, theek hai? 

Priya nods and smiles.  He turns around and leaves talking to the lawyer and Vikram.  Neha comes and hugs Priya. 

Neha: Dekha Priya, main jaanti thi ke Ram tumhe zarur bahar nikalega. 

Priya nods and smiles, with tears forming in her eyes.  She knew her Ram would come and get her out too.  She trusted him fully.  Vikram calls Neha and tells her to hurry up because they have to leave.  

Neha: Priya chalo, woh hamara wait kar rahe hai. 

They come outside and Neha leaves with Vikram.  Priya is looking around for Ram, when she spots him.  He was still talking to the lawyer.  He smiles and nods and the lawyer leaves.  He turns and looks at Priya.  Priya still had tears in her eyes.  Forgetting where they were, she runs to him and throws her arms around his neck.  Ram automatically wraps his arms around her waist and lifts her off the ground a little.  She lets out a small sob.  She holds him tight, her hand running up and down the back of his neck and through his hair.  She grazes her cheek against his neck trying to feel every part of him.  She just wanted to stay in his arms forever.  It had been way too long since they had been in each other's arms properly. 

Ram felt her graze her cheek against his neck.  He held her tighter and leaned his head back slightly.  He had wanted her in his arms for so long now.  He had been craving for her touch, for her to hold him tight.   

The street clears up and pretty soon it's only the 2 of them left there, outside the courthouse.  All of a sudden it starts pouring.  Priya loosens her grip and steps back.  She looks up at the sky and smiles, catching raindrops on her face.  Then she looks at Ram, who was lost in her beauty.  Within a couple of minutes, they were both completely drenched.  She takes his hand and turns to rush to the car, remembering that he hated the rain.  He resists her, grabs her hand and yanks her back.  She comes crashing back and lands in his arms on his chest.  She looks up at him, her hair plastered all over her face. 

Priya: Ram, yeh baarish? 

Ram: Haan toh?

Priya: Aapko baarish nahi pasand. 

Ram: Galat.  Mujhe baarish bahut pasand hai.  Dekho bahut kuch badal gaya hai.  Pehle mujhe tum bhi pasand nahi, aur ab main tumhare bina ek pal bhi nahi jee sakta.  Aur kisi ne kaha hai.  Jo pyaar karna jaante hai, unhe duniya ki har cheez pyaar karne layak lagti hai.  

Priya looked into his eyes, lost in them and his words.  She couldn't believe how much he had changed in the last 7 months.  She couldn't help but notice how handsome he looked in the rain.  With raindrops dripping from his soaked hair, down his face, his nose and his lips.  She could see the passion and love in his eyes. 

He held her by the waist and slowly with his other hand, moved the wet hair from her face, that was disturbing his view.  Priyas stood on her tippy toes, wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight again.  She buried her face in the crook of his neck, trying to inhale his scent. 

He loosened his grip on her and moved her back slightly.  He raised her chin and moved closer.  Both closed their eyes as Ram placed a soft kiss on her shivering, trembling lips.  The kiss sent a fiery current through her body.  Then he moved back and looked at her.  He held her close, his hands still on her waist.  She slowly opened her eyes.  They looked into each others eyes.

Ram: I love you Priya.  Dobara itni selfish mat ban na.  Main tumhare bina nahi jee sakta Priya.  

Priya smiles: I love you too Ram.  Acha hua ke aap bhi meri hi tarah selfish hai.  

Ram laughed and took Priya in his arms.  She rested her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.  He wrapped his arms around her tightly, and held one hand on her head, silently promising to protect her and be with her for life.  They stood in each others arms, with their eyes closed, getting drenched in the rain.  

Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
will cmmnt after reading...
veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww that sooo sweet...love it yaar sooo romantic...bt as i am i love this scene

Priya looked into his eyes, lost in them and his words.  She couldn't believe how much he had changed in the last 7 months.  She couldn't help but notice how handsome he looked in the rain.  With raindrops dripping from his soaked hair, down his face, his nose and his lips.  She could see the passion and love in his eyes. 

more than kissingπŸ˜‰...what to do yaar i am so stupid 😳i love this way of love jo dikhe bhale hi na pyar jaisa pr ho sabse pyara...
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome the love birds didnt realised the place where they are...
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awww!! Amby Bambi.. That was too cute.. The missing things in the show.  Rain, Romance and the magical words.😳 I don't want to hear the word Selfish for sometime now!πŸ˜› Too cute girl!
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 too good  yar   

raya  romance in front of  court. lol  
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it spcly bcoz its hatke from current track. Thanks for writing it.
viny_queen thumbnail
yaar ab toyeh sub khawab lagta hai romance and rain eye contact πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘wow khullam kuhlla pyar karenge hum donoπŸ˜‰ how lovely, romancing in rain. uff! why CVs do not think of this idea, kabse taras rahe hai  barish ke scene liye. Awesome Amber.. too good, it is so beautiful, love it after a long time something happy, bahot dard hai enki kahani maiπŸ˜•  these days it is so painful to watch them, they are not even in one frame, gosh when we will get some good raya romance, I am now waiting for LEAP, really hope they rap this track soon.
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Just awesome....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ superbly written...so romantic...😳😳...thanks for this masterpiece sister...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š...hats off πŸ‘πŸ‘