||Indian Idol 6 Update Archieve||

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello All

In this thread you will find all the links related to Written/Video Updates , Promo Video Updates and SBS/SBB/IBN7/E24 Video Updates ..

Please do not post any comments here

(Indian Idol Airs every Friday and Saturday from 8.30pm to 10 pm)

Sony Dev team
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago

June-July-August 2012

Video Updates

Promos

SBS/SBB/IBN7/E24

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago

Rapid Fire with Hussain Kuwajerwala…

Posted on July 17, 2012

Catch the impromptu rapid fire with  Hussain Kuwajerwala

Acting or Hosting: Acting.

Rreality or Fiction: Reality

As a co-host; Mini or Chang: Abhijeet Sawant

Delhi or Mumbai: Mumbai

Indian Idol 3 or Indian Idol 6: Indian Idol Season 3

Weirdest rumour you have heard about yourself:  Years back, when I could not take Tina out to public because of family problems, people thought that I was a gay. They knew that I had a girl friend but they never saw me with a girl.

Latest obsession: The six packs

The best part of being Indian Idol host: We get to hear live singing and you feel like you are a part of a concert. You have happy days fun while shooting. Also, I get to wear very good clothes designed by my wife. I feel honoured to be part of a great show like Indian idol.

A good host should be: like Mr Amitabh bachchan.

Kumkum or Indian Idol: Kumkum

Hussain's masti bhara moments on Indian Idol 6

Posted on July 14, 2012

City Auditions; Theatre Round; Piano Round and finally the Galas. Indian Idol is a long journey wherein memories get created every day. Some that leave you teary eyed and some that make you chuckle.

Hussain too has had his share of memories on Indian Idol 6, and he shared with us.

He spoke, "During the city auditions, there was a contestant who wanted to say something in my ear. I was really puzzled thinking about what he wanted to say so humbly. I got a jolt when he suddenly kissed me on my cheek. It was so sudden and embarrassing that I did not know how to react. All I could say was just, 'OK'. But he kept on doing that and when I had had enough, I requested him to move ahead because it was his turn to go the judges. It was all the more funny and embarrassing when Mini stepped in and said, 'ek aur baar, ek aur baar'."

"Apart from that we had great fun on the sets when Bol Bachchan team had come for their promotions. Amit was hung on a harness to show him how Rohit Shetty did his stunts for his movies. The fun part was when he had to sing while hanging on to the harness", shared Hussain.

With the Gala Rounds just started, picture abhi baaki hain mere dost. Watch all the upcoming interesting episodes of Indian Idol 6 only on Sony Entertainment Television.

Special Rajesh Khanna tribute on 'Indian Idol 6'

Friday, July 20, 2012 | 2:54:44 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments
Special Rajesh Khanna tribute on 'Indian Idol 6'

Contestants of "Indian Idol 6" are set to pay a tribute to late superstarRajesh Khanna by singing some of his popular tracks on the show.

rajesh khanna

Contestants of "Indian Idol 6" are set to pay a tribute to late superstarRajesh Khanna by singing some of his popular tracks on the show.

A special Rajesh Khanna tribute episode of the singing reality show "Indian Idol 6" will be aired on Sony channel Saturday, in remembrance of the actor, who passed away Wednesday morning following prolonged illness. He was 69.

Several memorable numbers like "Mere Sapnon ki Raani", "Jai jai shiv shankar", "Zindagi kaisi hai paheli" and "Achha to hum chalte hain" were picturised on him in his prime, and they continue to enthrall his fans.

Contestant of "Indian Idol 6" will sing songs like "Zindagi pyar ka geet hai", "Zindagi ka safar hai ye kaisa safar" and "Kora kagaz tha yeh mann mera".

Its elimination time in Indian Idol 6!

Saturday, July 21, 2012 | 5:07:23 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    1 Comments
Its elimination time in Indian Idol 6!

Today is the elimination day for the contestants of Indian Idol 6 and its time for one contestant to say good bye to the stage of the show…

Sony TV's popular singing reality show Indian Idol 6 is ready to bid adieu to another contestant this week. Amitabh Narayan will be the eliminated contestant of this week. Amit and Ritika were also in the bottom three along with Amitabh.  

The contestants of the show will be seen paying tribute to legendary Rajesh Khanna this week and superstar Jitender will be the guest judge of the show.

Now Vipul, Kaushik, Devendra, Poorvi, Amit, Sohini and Ritika will be seen giving tough a competition to each other in the upcoming episodes of Indian Idol 6

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Anwesha Kamal