Gargi - Krutika Desai

Nisu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I hope this is not the end of Gargi.  I really loved Krutika Desai as Gargi.  She brought so much life to this character.  She was evil yet witty.  Her walk -  latak matak ke chalana.  Her facial expressions, especially when DK/Disha were upset.  I loved the little comments she would make.  Like the time Sumi was missing - Gargi thought she probably died and she worried that she didn't have anything white to wear or when referring to DK as langada, etc.

Although she creates problems for the two Ds (not that they need others to create problems), she is a joy to watch on screen. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I like Krutika Desai too. She is a good actress. She played character of Gargi very well. At times we hated her but still we enjoyed to see her.

Although we wanted Gargi to leave th D'S in peace but it seems they are anyway having problems this time not because of Gargi but because of  Sumi's misunderstanding.

I think Gargi will definatly come back or some new character will come to add some more problems to our D'S lives otherwise if everything started going smoothly then the serial will reach an end.

Krutika Desai is now married to Imtiaz Khan who is brother of actor Amjad Khan.

majaπŸ˜†

memsaab thumbnail

she was definitely.. best "thing" in Tumhari Disha.. This was a character you loved to hate but laughed at ...

~memsaab

Nachos thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You guys are absolutely right, she is very funny indeed.
What I like the most about her is the way she says

" lo bataao"

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

She really added humour to the serial despite her cunning habits.....................her latak matak walking was really funny.......................and her evil smile........................Td is sure gonna be dead these days🀒🀒🀒

Tumhari Disha came like a BOOM and went like a BANG😑😑😑

Mamta_ thumbnail

well said memsaab, i too thought she was just the character that we would all luv to hate yet laughed at constantly............i especially like her dialogues when she says "yeh langra to muje maar hi dega' or the "uff gargi u r too good".........or when she forces dk 2 call her "choti ma"...........πŸ˜‰

her sense of dress style is also quite funny at times..........especially the matching streaks in her hair to her sari............must say Krutika pulls off the character gargi quite well, really could not c any1 else in her place............

btw krutika also acts as maya gujral in yeh meri life hai..........haven't watched many episodes but i would describe her role as being that of "sweet poison"........what u c is most definitely not what u get.......

Mamta

jingle thumbnail

i just loved to hate gargi

krutika is a wonderful actress who can very well get into all types of roles

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think thats the end of gargi she will want to have revenge!!!!πŸ˜•

i thinks she's a great actress and TD would not be the same!!!😊

love eran!!!

Jaslove thumbnail

i think gargi was the back bone for td, now she's gone.

but she was one hell of an actress, i love the way she acted it was wicked but very humerous at the same time. i'm gonna miss her but now i still get to see her, cause here in america we are still behind a month. πŸ˜†

i thing that she will find her way out off jail and come back. who knows maybe take her revenge.