why so less active???

Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This forum seems so less active...
come on d3 fans where are you all???
dont you love d3..
after one year d3 forum is still on 507 page..😔 😔
other shows like navya nd ipkknd have more than 1000 pages in one year and d3 show is also as good as these show then what is the problem???😕 😕
why this forum is becoming so dead pls guys be active...
and give your opinion about show ...
pls dont stop loving it...
this is the best youth show ever,,,, 😊 😊 ..
Edited by d3lover90 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the post...we need to be active...there are many SWARON fans out dre at FB pages...they need to join IF...glad to see many new SWARON fans...

when other shows can cross 1000 pages D3 also need to...cozzz D3 baaki shows kamm nai hai...its a different show and its good than all...i dont like IPKKND...watchd frm the beginning but i m not at all impressed vth that show...ajeeb gareeb show hai wo...navya...no idea wats that show is all abt...

m totally addicted to D3 nly cozz of SWARON...request evryone to post lots of topicsss...we need to cross lots of pagess
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvSwaron4ever

thanks for the post...we need to be active...there are many SWARON fans out dre at FB pages...they need to join IF...glad to see many new SWARON fans...

when other shows can cross 1000 pages D3 also need to...cozzz D3 baaki shows kamm nai hai...its a different show and its good than all...i dont like IPKKND...watchd frm the beginning but i m not at all impressed vth that show...ajeeb gareeb show hai wo...navya...no idea wats that show is all abt...

m totally addicted to D3 nly cozz of SWARON...request evryone to post lots of topicsss...we need to cross lots of pagess

thnx for ur support..
Lets do something to make this forum active...
This forum is becoming negative too so much -vety i7 here..
hARSHA_Neeti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
U r ryt .
its 1 reson is We Kriyanshians have rarely something 2 create topic now a days.

We 2 miss our old days in forum wen we made many topics on Kriyaansh,kriyam, & on whole d3, & enjoyd a lot discussing ovr dose topics..

but now we seem to b cold a lil bit, we try 2 search sum topic which we can create but hardly get suthing gud , coz in d3 hardly suthing gud is remaining 4 us.

Aftr 3-4 months i creatd a topic ystrday dat to 4 conveying wishes, & aftr months 2day i m turning d pages of d3 forum , othrwise it wud b jst dat i cum to IF, open my inbox ,read all d FF/SS/OS comnt dier & go back!! 

its strictly my POV dat 1 reson 4 less activness cud be dis.