Game Of Thrones FC - 'Winter is Coming'

Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome to the Game of Thrones Fan Club!

A few links for those who are unaware of this fantastic show that airs on HBO and is based on the books by George R.R. Martin.

Game Of Thrones TV

A Song Of Fire & Ice

HBO Making Of

Official YOUTUBE channel

P.S. If you are one among those who have read all the books in the series, please try to refrain from posting spoilers from books that are yet to be adapted on screen. If it all the need arises, please mention the word BOOK SPOILERS and go ahead.

Member's list
without-fathom
...Maham...

Maz.
Nymeria
SongsOf_Silence
Mru_bee
AreYaar
ZaphiraDragon
wuthering
Eloquent
SwaRon911
booosi
6th.Element
chronic
Sawyer_Tom
EvilMindedMe
nazibah

P.P.S  A warning:- We tend to go off track quite often 😆...sports or some other good English TV shows become the topic of discussion, feel free to join in too :P 😉 
Edited by Maz. - 11 years ago
Excellent! And just for the record - marking my attendance in advance - be back in less than a week now, yayyy Mazzy ðŸ¤— thanks for the adda! 
 Great job Mazzy! ðŸ˜ƒ Still haven't watched the episodes.. Will try to watch them ASAP. And haww... is the bit about the spoilers specifically for me? :p 

Maham.
Edited by ...Maham... - 11 years ago
Yay! thanks for opening this Mazzy! ðŸ¤—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV3RflsNxak[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Ramy25 - 11 years ago
You're welcome guys!  🤗...waise I did not do anything great 😆

@Maham...It was a general note...but of course it applies to you as well  :P *always in search of spoilers* 😳  Actually all of us here are ppl who haven't read the books, so if we reach a stage where we'd like to find out more about what happens next in the book, then it'll be fine I guess. :)

Did anybody come across this? 

Good news for the realm. Game of Thrones is nominated for Best Drama Series and Peter Dinklage is nominated for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series in the Critics' Choice Awards.

Yayyy! This show deserves all the awards it is ever nominated for. And I LOVE Tyrion. :P
Hey there Maham! Yeah Tyrion is freaking AWESOME and Peter Dinklage totally won himself a second Emmy in Blackwater.

I felt for him in his scene with Shea in the finale. 😒 Awww.

For you Mazzy--

Originally posted by Maz.

You're welcome guys!  🤗...waise I did not do anything great 😆

@Maham...It was a general note...but of course it applies to you as well  :P *always in search of spoilers* 😳  Actually all of us here are ppl who haven't read the books, so if we reach a stage where we'd like to find out more about what happens next in the book, then it'll be fine I guess. :)

Oye. I have never actually went in search for spoilers. Hiba stumbled upon some and spilled and the latest one I told you about was when I was hunting for GoT sigs on tumblr. Not my fault! :p

lol Golden women!😆

😈 Stupid Joffery!
@Ramy: Oh yes, Tyrion is most definitely amongst my favourite characters from the show. 

Loved the avis you shared!

🤣@ Tyrion slapping Joffrey: Loved that scene. Loved the scene where he slaps him in season 2. 

These lines were epic:

Tyrion: We've had vicious kings and we've had idiot kings, but I've never known of us to have vicious idiot kings.

Joffrey: You're talking to a king!

Tyrion: *slap* And now I've struck a king. Did my hand fall from my wrist?!

Oh I love him! ðŸ˜ƒ