Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
so nice ..  i  just  loved it u wrote a ss as an ss ..

hat's off to  the  way  u penned it  down ..

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvbalh

so nice ..  i  just  loved it u wrote a ss as an ss ..

hat's off to  the  way  u penned it  down ..

Thanks so much yaarπŸ˜ƒ.. Sorry I dont know your name..What is it?
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late comment Maris!

I've successfully read this about a gazillion times now! and am continuing to read it!
😍
What a short story Maris!!
πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘
AMAZING MAN!! 
SOO FABULOUS! 
LOVE THE WAY YOU WROTE IT!!
I LOVED IT! 

definitely bookmarked for a future read!! 

You are an amazing writer! 

maris08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: azk92

Sorry for the late comment Maris!

I've successfully read this about a gazillion times now! and am continuing to read it!
😍
What a short story Maris!!
πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘
AMAZING MAN!! 
SOO FABULOUS! 
LOVE THE WAY YOU WROTE IT!!
I LOVED IT! 

definitely bookmarked for a future read!! 

You are an amazing writer! 

Thanks Amby😳..Glad to be of some service to entertain people.. But you too do a fabulous job, churning out OS' and SS ' one after the other.Clap⭐️. I cant do that.. Only if am inspired and the idea eats my mind like a termite can I pen my thoughts..Thanks once again..πŸ˜ƒ
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi maris...
finally got some time off to browse through..
i must say your article is MIND-BLOWING...i Loved, Loved and Loved it...esp the ending four lines and your vision about the past, future and present. All i can say is Brilliant!!πŸ‘
Also the way youve transported yourself to Ram's shoes and penned down the minutest details are Worth Appreciating...the way the girl resembles Ram in habits is a pleasure to read too...! :)
Do keep it up and waiting for more..:) :)

PS: hey maris, pls do get this updated in the Media Center Thread. I had a tough time searching for it. 😳
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiii ...maris sorry for the late comment but i just had a glimpse of it ...

The Janus  Man, the two faced man; one looking into the past and the other into the future is now singular..

He has changed, transformed..
 A bitter and embattled man  of the past waiting  for the future to wreck and destroy  her life,   is now a Man of  present..

Ram loves Priya
Priya loves Ram..

Both love Riya
Riya loves both..

Do i need to say anything ,it was simple yet beautifully penned down their feelings ,agony ,being each other ,the flames of their fast became flowers of future ..truly amazing ..thank you

maris08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -varun-

Hi maris...
finally got some time off to browse through..
i must say your article is MIND-BLOWING...i Loved, Loved and Loved it...esp the ending four lines and your vision about the past, future and present. All i can say is Brilliant!!πŸ‘
Also the way youve transported yourself to Ram's shoes and penned down the minutest details are Worth Appreciating...the way the girl resembles Ram in habits is a pleasure to read too...! :)
Do keep it up and waiting for more..:) :)

PS: hey maris, pls do get this updated in the Media Center Thread. I had a tough time searching for it. 😳

Thanks Varun.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ. Glad to see you sneaking sometime off from studies.. Hope your exams are going well..

BALH media centre does exist but since Fivr is very busy and oocupied elsewhere she dosent update it.. Have a sent a PM to her on the same..
All the best for the rest of your exams and once its over please catch up with all those happening here, though I cant say the same about the show..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
maris08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Hiii ...maris sorry for the late comment but i just had a glimpse of it ...

The Janus  Man, the two faced man; one looking into the past and the other into the future is now singular..

He has changed, transformed..
 A bitter and embattled man  of the past waiting  for the future to wreck and destroy  her life,   is now a Man of  present..

Ram loves Priya
Priya loves Ram..

Both love Riya
Riya loves both..

Do i need to say anything ,it was simple yet beautifully penned down their feelings ,agony ,being each other ,the flames of their past became flowers of future ..truly amazing ..thank you

Thanks a lot Neel..Very kind words of encouragement..Glad you like this..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maris08

The  Janus   Man

Author's note
Now I will not get affected and continue watching BALH.. Yes you heard me right!! I have decided to continue watching the show.. A part and parcel of my life i just cant dismember it from my heart and soul..

Am at peace by writing this SS in a descrpitive manner..
Whether you like or not, please find it in your hearts to comment eitherwise.. Thanks for your continued support to me..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Sorry, for commenting late Maris... Love it.My heartbeats were superfast  while reading it.I  mean the FF writers on the forum are so creative. Would the CVs of the show  manage to make it  that gripping again?😭 I have lost the faith in them. It's only beacause of the love for RaYa/RaShi we are still hopeful for some magic to happen & can't quit watching  it.I am happy to see your comment that you have decided to continue to watch it.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒPlease do write more SS/OS.