Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LETS JUS WAIT 4 A NEW BEGINNG...lets call it truc

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
we all know what a havoc we had in the forum last nyt...half the forum liking the epi...half the forum hating it...iff it was sum other day i wud hv askd bashers to get a life as i m sick of the non stop bashing in this forum nd it always used to spoil my mood when i cum here...but yterday even i lost my cool as in the most beautiful epi there were 2 couples romancing...baruns bd nd sanaya and sanayas bd with barun...nd it was JUS UNACCEPTABLE...4lions tweeted abt considering what is in the frame...to this i jus want to tell them that the BDs were very much in the frame...u cant jus expect the viewers to ignore the obvious...nyways we hv ddiscussed enuf on that so i m not going there again...cuming to those luving the epi...i cant say they r wrong either...coz i really Want to APPLAUDE the WRITERS to write yterdays epi so AMAZINGLY...starting frm the count ddown to the jugnu to the wiping the wound to caressing hair realising sleeve is torn nd then looking away not to mk her uncomfy...to staring at the shadow...to the white scene...to the end where he had to tk extreme measure and then khushi searching for him in the morning...it was such a touching nd romantic screenplay ruined by poor execution...but i do dis agree to sum points with the bashers here...many were complaining abt the jugnu hving 100w light...whats the need to change the dress...why barun had to open his shirt nd how cud khushi let him cum near her when he hasnt bathed in 5 days and the hit in the head at last had been given as sick name as the blow job...i found those accusations a bit too over reactive nd out of place...if u luv some1 nd got him from kidnappers...u literally ddont think abt his body odour...thats not luv then...plus we went mad seeing khushi in the white sari.i promo...so why mk such a hue nd cry abt her suits sleeve getting torn thing...its not always necessary for the gal to change if she is drenched in rain...people were even calling arnav sex addict which i found hugely disgusting...he didnt know the goons r gonna surround them...nd he WASNOT DESPERATE FOR SEX...geez...nd cuming to complain abt sanayas expressions...she tried her best to mk lovey dovey expressions with baruns bd as much as she cud...insteadd of calling it constipated expressions...i m thankful that she literally did the scenes with baruns bd...nd cuming to the so called blow job...yeah though it was unexpected but in that condition that didnt seem like a out of place action coz that wud hhv been the only way to shut khushi up...nd knowing her...it wudnt hv been poss to mk her understand in such a short span of time...she wud hv ended up getting kidnapped with aarnav...but sanaya was amazing in the last scene crying for arnav thnx to the absence of baruns bd which scares both us ndd her...those complaining sarun were uncomfy during the scene...jus want to say...it was not coz of sarun but the bds for which sarun cudnt give 100% to the romantic scenes...to those complaining why khushi was resisting so much...the ans is every gal finds it hard in the first tym...even arnav was feeling shy ndd barun showed it beautifully in the dori scene...all n all...i m partially on both sides...though yterday the bds overpowerd me...but i realised there is no use crying nd cribbing abt it as we cant change it now...so lets jus tk it with a pinch of salt nd look forward to pass the cuming 2 weeks till june 22nd when barun cums bk permanently and we can hv proper rabba ves...plzzz DONT SEND NY HATE MSG TO GAUTAM OR CVS...jus tell them not to put nymore special romantic luv scene if they had to use BDs...even postpone the rain seq if needed coz i dont want to see sarun dancing in the rain with BDs...i wud prefer die than to watch it...the main motive for this LOng Post was to CALL it truce the way it was since the promo was aired...when the whole forum was ONE...nd we had a blast...nd those who had to vent frustration...i hope we did enuf. venting the last night till now...ab gussa thook bhi do...another aspect which bothered me was why was barun romanncing sanays bd when sanaya is supposed to be more available in the sets...but then i suddenly remembers she wasnt well and her ill health nd baruns tight routine made the epis BDlicious instead of SARUNlicious...many were even complaining that the BD bashers dont want to see arhi but want to watch Sarun romance...excuse me...what type of accusation is that...arnav is barun nd sanaya is khushi ryt...so if we want to watch sarun together in the same frame in the most poignant moment of arhi...is it too much we r asking for...nyways the way we passed almost a month without much barun...the cuming two weeks shall pass too...22nd june cum fast...BUT PLZZ NO MORE BASHING yterday epi...or mking fun of it...nd mk the forum divided...i want the prev env bk...PEACE OUT...